[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

That is the only lakorn of Vill that I never wanted to watch lol I haven't watched it yet. hehe cuz I still ship and love SonVill.

BTW, i will love to see Vill in a lakon as a cop.
Nahh. Thai cops are portrayed as useless LOL. Now an undercover spy?? Ohhh, that would be hot... :D

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone help confirm this? Some Vill's fan said in the baidu forum that they probably will not start filming TPK until July.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yes, one of the rai and later Son's mom.
Really? Arrrr...that's weird. The rai in the last version was really good. I can't see Cherabell pulling off that level of annoyance. Why is my Cherabelle promoted to rai?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Really? Arrrr...that's weird. The rai in the last version was really good. I can't see Cherabell pulling off that level of annoyance. Why is my Cherabelle promoted to rai?
I don't know why but this would be her second time playing rai. She used to be N'ek, that's painful. I want to know why she falling down to rai?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Chinese fans are always right so yes, I'm just going to say filming for this won't begin until July.

Both Vill and Son are too busy. Vill already began fitting and filming for the new series with New before this one, so no surprise.

Chinese fans have more importance than us US fans. Lol

Chinese fans have an industry Thai stars can enter, so Thai stars are a lot more communicative and interactive with them as they have fan meetings, activities, and so forth in China. It's important to stay active with Chinese fans. Plus, Chinese fans are just a lot more organized. Lol

Perhaps one of the Chinese fans have direct contact with either Son or Vill or Exact's team.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol You said all, Yes! I see Vill has some special relationship with Chinese fan.
It could be that "one of the Chinese fans have direct contact with either Son or Vill or Exact's team."
So that mean I won't see ToomVill till July? OH God I hope it's wrong XD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Chinese fans are a credible source and if it doesn't happen, it's probably because things changed at the last minute.

Vill still has to finish Club Friday and then hopefully, she'll be midway or almost close to being done with the new series with New by the time July hits.