[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I just love Vill's fresh face in here. I love the close up photos of Vill as Jao Nang Maan Kaew so much. She's just so beautiful. Now...when are they gonna release some SonVill photos?! Lol

ToomVill ToomVill Push your hand up haha just a crazy girl, don't mind me :coti::coti::coti:
:ARMS1: :ARMS1: :b1: Of course, I'm ToomVill all the way, but I do like SonVill as well. :applaudit:

Yeah, you cray...But I'm in the same boat. :aaaaa: And I like crazy. Everyone needs a little craziness. :banana:

Ughhh, I just hope Toomtam will be so tortured seeing his n'ek with another guy. :applaudit:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I just love Vill's fresh face in here. I love the close up photos of Vill as Jao Nang Maan Kaew so much. She's just so beautiful. Now...when are they gonna release some SonVill photos?! Lol
Mae kate already released some but no HD I don't like :mad:

Yes! Isn't she just so beautiful with minimal makeup? I also love her in the more traditional clothing. Not everyone can pull it off flawlessly.

And I hope they are better at promoting this drama. We need photos! LOTS of photos! :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
:ARMS1: :ARMS1: :b1: Of course, I'm ToomVill all the way, but I do like SonVill as well. :applaudit:

Yeah, you cray...But I'm in the same boat. :aaaaa: And I like crazy. Everyone needs a little craziness. :banana:

Ughhh, I just hope Toomtam will be so tortured seeing his n'ek with another guy. :applaudit:
Yahhh hahah He would hurt a lot seeing SonVill. I LIKE IT.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want close up shots. Like the far away shots of Vill wearing the Laotian Princess attire is cute but kadddddaammmm, Vill looks 1000000 times better in the close ups. Haha.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
As always, thank you, aiyaja, for the translation and summary. Light like Koreans? you mean light in color? or is it light in weight? I guess it's the skin color because sometimes I feel he literally shines on screen. Besides SonVill, as far as I can see, ToomVill is also quite popular in Vill's baidu forum. PushVill and BieVill have some die-hard supporters as well. Last month when it revealed that Bie the Star was not visiting China with Vill, some BieVill fans were quite disappointed.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
As far as I know, Nowadays, ToomVill is pretty famous than SonVill. I don't know it's because SonVill has not reunited yet. lol We will see.
I somehow want BieVill reunion.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
interesting lakorn...is it that good to remaking?

Too bad about Tootam & Charbelle for me...I really adore them in their 1st lakorn 2gether