Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
After seeing Leh Purmurate and Hua Jai Chocolate...i definitely want to see this two work together...HAHA thanks for the great news. Love Pim in LP!! and MOS was hot hot in HJC....love the role.~chewy

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I think it just started filming, because some show aired the behind the scenes of the first filming day of Oobatthihed Hang Ruk on June 18th.

natty

Chubs
you can watch like maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute of it on meung maya 06/18... it didnt say much.. only what the story is about.. but i dont think it's an all out sadistic revenge..

natty

Chubs
i dunno.. lately exact's drama arent up to par.. it doesnt have the same feel as back in the days... and especially if this revenge is stupidly sought after.. but i guess they ran out of storylines

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Mos and Pim, can't wait.

I miss seeing Pim on screen. I want her and Pong to do another one together.

Natty,
I know what you mean, it's hard to come up with new storylines. I guess they should hire you and me to write their scripts for them.

I write one where the p'ek is a boring ass guy and the chick is like his best friend and they have this weird relationship, and he goes on a 3 month vacation and comes back and she hooks up with some very fun and funny guy, and then he finds out that he's really in love with her, and yeah he tries to get her back, and so forth, she runs off to Korea for a job and he runs after her hmm Bogie will be casted as the P'ek and Chor is the n'ek hehehe.

how does that sound

.diane.

Media Fanatic
jekki2chipo said:
Mos and Pim, can't wait.

Natty,
I know what you mean, it's hard to come up with new storylines. I guess they should hire you and me to write their scripts for them.

I write one where the p'ek is a boring ass guy and the chick is like his best friend and they have this weird relationship, and he goes on a 3 month vacation and comes back and she hooks up with some very fun and funny guy, and then he finds out that he's really in love with her, and yeah he tries to get her back, and so forth, she runs off to Korea for a job and he runs after her hmm Bogie will be casted as the P'ek and Chor is the n'ek hehehe.

how does that sound
[post="134588"][/post]​
sounds great to me jekki! and i love the part where you go to korea - free trip :lol:

natty

Chubs
jekki2chipo said:
Mos and Pim, can't wait.

Natty,

how does that sound
[post="134588"][/post]​

i dont know chor.. i doubt the viewers would like my story cus if i get annoyed enough at them i'd kill off their nang'ek.. simple as that.. let her die a tragic death.. hmm wait.. she might get an award out of it.. hmm not a bad idea...

sarN

sarNie Granny
jekki2chipo said:
Mos and Pim, can't wait.

Natty,

how does that sound
[post="134588"][/post]​

... ur story sound good cuz i like the idea of "P"k chasing after the N"K " :wub: .. if i were to come up wiht a storyline .. ya buddies prolly can guess wat i will include :lol: ....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
sarN said:
... ur story sound good cuz i like the idea of "P"k chasing after the N"K " :wub: .. if i were to come up wiht a storyline .. ya buddies prolly can guess wat i will include :lol: ....
[post="134704"][/post]​
can we say "r scene" and "baby" :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
.diane. said:
can we say "r scene" and "baby" :lol:
[post="134723"][/post]​
i have more naughty plots under my seleves den just a "R" and a "BABYA" hehehe .. it's even better !! anyone is up for a petition for my storyline to send to exact :lmao:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
sarN said:
i have more naughty plots under my seleves den just a "R" and a "BABYA" hehehe .. it's even better !! anyone is up for a petition for my storyline to send to exact  :lmao:
[post="134734"][/post]​
:blink: coolness i'd read it ^_^

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:D mos,nd pim are pairing up again! What channel are they playing for ch7 or ch3? :rolleyes: