ooh shit there's a scary black cat in my backyard again

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey everynight there's a black cat in my backyard ive seen this cat two times allready !! and its jus siting there and staring at the window my mom notice that it climbs up our tree two i wunt it to go away it only comes at night ! could it be a ghost cat?

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ HAHAHHA

Yeah, don't get scared until you notice something REALLY weird...like it poofs into a lady or man or something..or if it talks hahaha

noungning

Heartless
lol gosh u start a thread for anything ... :rolleyes:

how about you start ONE thread that says, my random thoughts... and whenever u have some weird thought again type in just that ONE thread?

STIMA

LOL
uhh cats always come to peoples house like that. o-o it probaly wuns u guys to feed it
CRAZY STRAY CATS <_< they always breaking into peoples houses..pooping in their flower pots n stuff <_<

pond

sarNie Egg
Kill the damn black cat!!!!!!!

At first, i didn't believe people that they say black cat is bad luck..i mean it just a small black cat how can it bring you a bad luck etc...so i start feeding it...and i told my friends that i got black cat in my backyard and they were like make it go away or kill it and i thought that was mean, but i didn't know that at it gonna cost a life! so i feed the damn thing for about a week, then the next morning my mom was having a heart pain, so my sister called the 911..then they took my mom to the hospital and nurses and doctors are working on her and then one of the nurse come out and said call all your family members here..she's not going to make it..and all we can do is cry and then a doctor come out and said im sorry she gone.....Im not trying to scary you or anything. After that i never see that damn black cat again...so thats my experinced with a black cat..

STIMA

i herad sometn ilke that wid black crows too. T_T
MAN GET RID OF THAT CAT
& i'm sorry about ur mom pond.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
LOL
uhh cats always come to peoples house like that. o-o it probaly wuns u guys to feed it
CRAZY STRAY CATS <_< they always breaking into peoples houses..pooping in their flower pots n stuff <_<
LOL i bet its one of your experience :tease: with cat

^ omg u made a new name to answer ur own thread that's soooo lame!!! <_<
LMAO! :loool:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i say ...

go to the hydro pump... put in a hose, and SHOOT WATER AT IT!

BLAST IT AWAY, HAHAHA =P