Overrated Actress

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well we are all biased...we like who we like...

I love Aff...I don't think she is overrated. Ann and Kob are good too, they have been around a long time. They worked hard to get where they are now. As for the others, I am not too sure on because I haven't watched enough of their lakorns.

As for Pancake, I tried to watch two of her lakorns and I couldn't finish them... :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pancake, i've buyed "wimarn mungkorn" in khmer dubbed and she's so annoying, even with mayura's voice! can someone imagine that? :arrg:

I'd have to agree on that, but thank god I can watch lakorns free keke. Just that I can't rewind parts... Anyhow, I can ditch Pancake all I like without having to buy her lakorns (haha, I pick out all her faults...which btw are many).

phasay12

sarNie Egg
I totally agree pancake is the most overrated. but then, you cant blame them, its publicity, its what makes them who they are, its just kinda up to us to pick who we like best.

LOLs, blame 'them'. Keke, you're right, we can't blame 'her'. Still, I'm a human I have the right of dissing people, especially people who I think can just go fry :p

Even if I like love Pinky, maybe so... However, Yardthip!?! I don't think so...haven't heard from her and her lakorn Thang Chang Peuk isn't becoming popular. I don't really think so...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone, I'm new here :) Well, to me, Ann Thongprasom is overrated. I love her, she's a beautiful and great actress, but I think she's got way too much attention from the medias, especially with Ken Theeradeth. It becomes annoying seeing their faces. I didn't even want to watch Sawan bieng for that reason.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
really... my defintion of over rated is actors/actress who don't have the talent of acting stuff like that and there so popular but those who got it going i don't consider them overrated!!! hmmm... i don't know this is wahti think! it's all about the acting not the APPERANCE of an actress/actor!
I've watched alot of ann'es lakorns and i think she's a great actress.

my list of actresses who deserve the "good actress title"

anne- acting is good.... lot of good lakorns from anne
kob- hasn't had the best lakrons lately but she does have some talent. "Doy Rang Atitan "a amazing job. "Dang sawan sarb"
noon- the role that proved it was "Mae ai sa eun"
aum- "plern payu" so sad..... good drama aumdid a good job.
aom- her fricken crying is so sad!!! "Kaew Luem Korn"
Yui- she's a good actress indeed but she hasn't had the best lakrons!!! this girl can act though no doubt.

hmmm... there's more i'll list them later.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, I meant more Ann+Ken than Ann alone. Yes, Oum ruk was an excellent lakorn and both were great in it, no one can deny it, but I still think we hear too much about them. Anyway, everyone has its opinion and I also think Ann is a great actress :)

About Pancake, I agree with most of you : she's cute, she doesn't act that bad but what is so amazing about her acting skills ?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Actually, I meant more Ann+Ken than Ann alone. Yes, Oum ruk was an excellent lakorn and both were great in it, no one can deny it, but I still think we hear too much about them. Anyway, everyone has its opinion and I also think Ann is a great actress :)

About Pancake, I agree with most of you : she's cute, she doesn't act that bad but what is so amazing about her acting skills ?
ohhh i agree with pancake. ditto she sure is pretty though... iono i think she' s very pretty actress. :p her acting's okay though.
i know that people are intitle to there own opinion i just wanted to add on lol no hard feeling okay :D

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Don't worry, no hard feeling ! I'm a very "sabai" person :)