Pab Pawg Txuj Ci Naxala Mus Phiaj Yeeg Nyob Vietnam Xyoo

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Main Singers: Duab Ci Thoj, Huab Ci Yaj, and Tsom Xyooj
Back up Singers: Nkauj Nag Lauj, Tsw Qab Thoj, and Nasala dancers
Starring: Duab Ci Thoj, Huab Ci Yaj, Nkauj Nag Lauj, Tsom Xyooj, Tsw Qab Thoj, and Nasala dancers

The group Txuj Ci Nasala went to Vietnam to do participate in a Lao-Viet friendship concert.
Pretty interesting but I think they need more male actors/singers with them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKnqJvyb4pw

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I see that you have posted my video on here.
Please credit me for the video or a link to
my youtube. Watching this concert was pretty
interesting. Although, there were some boring
parts when they weren't seeing. As you said,
they need more boys in the concert instead of
dressing up the girls as boys.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I see that you have posted my video on here.
Please credit me for the video or a link to
my youtube. Watching this concert was pretty
interesting. Although, there were some boring
parts when they weren't seeing. As you said,
they need more boys in the concert instead of
dressing up the girls as boys.
Obviously, it is credited to you. All videos are credited to the uploader if you click on the video back to YT. Most members here don't really credit with names so I'm sorta loose on that too. Anyways, thanks for uploading it, I know it takes a lot of time to upload, I'm currently uploading some
Hmoob-Suav movies right now and it's taking forever but I love the end results. ^^ About your video,
wish it could of been a longer preview, but I understand that the producers are like hawks on YT.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Obviously, it is credited to you. All videos are credited to the uploader if you click on the video back to YT. Most members here don't really credit with names so I'm sorta loose on that too. Anyways, thanks for uploading it, I know it takes a lot of time to upload, I'm currently uploading some
Hmoob-Suav movies right now and it's taking forever but I love the end results. ^^ About your video,
wish it could of been a longer preview, but I understand that the producers are like hawks on YT.
Ahh, it's okay then.

I was going to make a 2nd preview but then it
was too long and basically gave away all the
songs so that's why I made it short. I think
the producer wouldn't really mind since we
always discuss things on youtube. The producer
said that he's going to make 4-5 albums this
upcoming year and a movie. He was saying that
he couldn't make 2 movies and 4-5 albums all
at a time. :eek:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think producers should mind that clips or scenes of their movies are preview or shown on YT. Because in a way it's free advertisement for them, commenter would discuss whether they like or not if it's good or not, and that would give them a free insight on what they should better in their next projects as well.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I don't think producers should mind that clips or scenes of their movies are preview or shown on YT. Because in a way it's free advertisement for them, commenter would discuss whether they like or not if it's good or not, and that would give them a free insight on what they should better in their next projects as well.
True. But it's not really a good idea if they
already have a preview of it. But in general,
it shouldn't be a problem.

cookielee

sarNie Egg

i agree..the producer are like hawks on youtube...they monitor everything...even if someone commented something bad about their video, they make a big deal about it..also they make a big fuss about you posting thier video on your account..i know you should as permission first but at least your advertising their video right? they dont know how to ask someone nicely to take out their video, they freaken demand you to take it off..im not saying this because they did it to me but i've been reading their comments to other youtubers..and yeah lol..also they think that they're soo good but pshh their movie suck...btw dont go snitching on me igoteggigotchicken..i know you're a really big fan of their production..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
i agree..the producer are like hawks on youtube...they monitor everything...even if someone commented something bad about their video, they make a big deal about it..also they make a big fuss about you posting thier video on your account..i know you should as permission first but at least your advertising their video right? they dont know how to ask someone nicely to take out their video, they freaken demand you to take it off..im not saying this because they did it to me but i've been reading their comments to other youtubers..and yeah lol..also they think that they're soo good but pshh their movie suck...btw dont go snitching on me igoteggigotchicken..i know you're a really big fan of their production..
Lol. It's aight. But their movies do seem pretty decent
for Hmong movies. Hopefully with the right people
telling them what's good and bad about the movie, they'll
improve on it. That's why there's criticizers. Maybe you
should complain to them or mention what the good or bad
things are in their movies so people won't complain so
much and satisfies the production.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For producers or directors, their behaviors I think they should be more professional about it instead of bashing people who post negative comments. You have to suck it up, you'll be making movies which some people like and some don't like. I won't name any but I've seen rude response from producers and it's kind of a hesitation whether to support them or not. Anyway, as much as they're mean ones out there, I have seen some nice producers as well, who response in a calmly manner to negativity.

True. But it's not really a good idea if they
already have a preview of it. But in general,
it shouldn't be a problem.
Sometimes their preview or the scenes they choose for the preview are ridiculous and doesn't make sense. Even youtubers video editors who makes their own mv out of these movies does a better job at it.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
For producers or directors, their behaviors I think they should be more professional about it instead of bashing people who post negative comments. You have to suck it up, you'll be making movies which some people like and some don't like. I won't name any but I've seen rude response from producers and it's kind of a hesitation whether to support them or not. Anyway, as much as they're mean ones out there, I have seen some nice producers as well, who response in a calmly manner to negativity.

Sometimes their preview or the scenes they choose for the preview are ridiculous and doesn't make sense. Even youtubers video editors who makes their own mv out of these movies does a better job at it.
True. Responding calmly give you more respect and doesn't
make you look immature as if you can't stand other peoples
opinions

Now THAT'S a good time to make a preview yourself if their
preview on youtube is ridiculous or stupid.