Pae Arak Says Thai Girls Are Much More Beautiful Than Laotian Girls

kulyia

RUK
:loool: omg thook. lol. but i will agree. you never want to do that sort of thing. because theres too much things to live for in life. congrat! if you werent here we wouldnt be having this talk.=]

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
hey, kulyia. this is off topic, but it's not about cereal. what lakon did P'Tua and Numpeung play together? the picture

is really pretty. i remember them in Mon Ruk Luke Toong, but i don't know if they were in any other lakon together.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm not kulyia but i can answer that question for u!

mon ruk roothong before kob and por n. version.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol saobomp .. pichayaaznbabe know them from mon ruk look thong lol..

pichayaaznbabe they were also in dome tong ^_^ :wub:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
thanks for the info, fun4fun and KEdoubleNY. i know that many countries in modern days used to be a part of Pangaea (i appreciate ur sense of humor, fun4fun), and people of different ethnic groups used to belong together. but again, i quoted that person who said that Siam was part of Laos before the French colonized Laos. as Maya_Fantasy stated, that claim made by khamporchai was inaccurate. i don't know why no one was eager to correct that claim at all, but when i tried to correct it, i got history lessons. :huh: i did not say that Laos had always forever been part of Siam. i just wanted to point out that khamporchai's post was incorrect, and that Siam was not part of Laos before Western colonization. it was the other way around.

thanks for the suggestions, Maya_Fantasy. i know very well that i could look up information and read history books by non-Thai and non-Laotian authors now that the Internet is widely popular. but i was responding to ur post that requested links to the history books i first gained my information from, so i had to let u know that i had studied Thai history since elementary school; therefore, i could not post links of those old elementary school books because they're not available online. plus, they were of course written in Thai, not English. i could and i did study history taught by a non-Thai and non-Laotian professor, Professor Geoffrey Robinson (u can Google him), a professor at UCLA. i made a wise choice to take his course of Southeast Asia Since 1815 this past winter, and it's a well-known fact that Siam was not part of Laos before the Western colonization, but it was the other way around. i think "Southeast Asia" by Keat Gin Ooi and "Thailand: Buddhist Kingdom as Modern Nation-State" by Charles Keyes are credible sources.

u guys can also Google Pak Nam Crisis of 1893. Keat Gin Ooi wrote that the kingdom of Laos on the left bank of the Mekong and Cambodia were considered Siam's vassal states. in March 1893 France laid claims to the whole of the east bank of the Mekong. in April 1893, French troops were sent to take control of Laos. Siamese troops in Laos resisted the attempt which led to the death of a French officer. as a result of the Pak Nam incident, the whole kingdom of Laos was ceded to France.

again, Maya_Fantasy, fun4fun and KEdoubleNY, i did not claim that Laos had always been part of Siam since the dawn of time.

fun4fun, Pae could have said it better. but i remember reading and hearing other celebrities say that Thai men/women are more beautiful either in written interviews or TV shows. sorry i can't quote them right off the bat, but it's a common thing to say to reporters who present them with such a dumbfounded question (i mean, really, couldn't reporters ask celebrities something better than "Is your girlfriend afraid that you will fall for so-and-so?" or "What are your types? Do they have to be Thai or non-Thai?"). if the celebrities say they prefer or think people from a foreign country are more attractive than Thais, they'd get criticized almost the same way Pae is being criticized right now. they would be branded with "u don't have love/pride for your fellow Thais." regular people can say whatever they want (for example, http://www.yelp.com/topic/fullerton-asian-girls), and not get bashed so severely. i personally think that Thai actors and actresses are more attractive than Korean actors and actresses because i prefer big eyes (i.e. P'Tik, Chakrit, P'Bird Tongchai, P'Nok Chatchai, Aff, Joy Siriluck, Janie, Taew, etc.) while other people prefer light skin complexion that Korean people have. but i don't get bashed by a large group of people because i'm not famous. Pae was not wise with his word choice, but i don't think he's actually prejudiced.

i wouldn't threaten to kill or call anyone ugly or unattractive (because that's just a personal attack, not an actual attack on their ignorance, bias or prejudice) if they say their own people are more attractive than mine. i would just think that they're missing out. plus, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. what's attractive to me might be unattractive to other people. if people in Laos or people of Laotion descent abroad feel very strongly about banning Pae and his movie, they should go ahead and make that known. i support their decision to send letters to the Laotian officials. protest near the movie set. send letters to the magazine/newspaper that published Pae's interview. ban everything and anything Pae is a part of. that might affect Pae's financial status as an actor, the movie studios' income, etc. and it might send him a message and let him know that he must be more careful with his words in the future because he's a famous actor, not a regular Joe.
Like I said. We all the same people.

Oh I heard a cereal discussion somewhere .... I think you all a bunch of Cereal Killerz B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Like I said. We all the same people.

Oh I heard a cereal discussion somewhere .... I think you all a bunch of Cereal Killerz B)
thatz right, i eat them mofo bunches of o's like they aint no thang! hahaha actually i will be trying them soon. but i have devoured the other kinds of cerealz. so, a cereal killer i am. lol

kulyia

RUK
hi pichay. that picture is for my fanfic. But its originated from Dome Torng. CURRENT OBSESSION. lol. its on utube. =]
and this is for Kedo. Yea.... wow. my nephew is a cereal killer at age 2? LOL. everyone should be on death roll. first degree murder. Lol

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not kulyia but i can answer that question for u!

mon ruk roothong before kob and por n. version.
lol saobomp .. pichayaaznbabe know them from mon ruk look thong lol..

pichayaaznbabe they were also in dome tong ^_^ :wub:
hi pichay. that picture is for my fanfic. But its originated from Dome Torng. CURRENT OBSESSION. lol. its on utube. =]
and this is for Kedo. Yea.... wow. my nephew is a cereal killer at age 2? LOL. everyone should be on death roll. first degree murder. Lol

thanks! i didn't watch Dome Tong at all. i remember P'Tua and Numpeung in Mon Ruk Luke Toong because they both became really, really popular. i was in 4th grade, and practically everyone watched that lakon. i'm glad that Numpeung moved to Channel 3, though, cuz she got really good roles. i liked her in Ra Bieng Ruk and Yok Lai Make a lot. her eyes are mesmerizing to me.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
k, omgosh, i just tried the honey bunches of oats yesterday, and it is DELICCCCCCIOUS!!! the honey roasted one is so YUM YUM in my TUM TUM!!!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
it's good that he's not replacing Ananda's character :)

im not a Pae fan,
and when i heard what he said,
that just added to my non-fan points.

i mean, really, he does need to work on his public speaking.

im still not a fan. um.