Pat Napapa

Merit

sarNie Adult
So was so pretty before. One of the newbie back then that I thought had potential and would go really far. Now, she is so Rai like. Her new face does nothing for her.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I find her so much more cute and pretty before not that she isn't pretty now but she looks like a new person. She look like she is trying to hard in the pictures.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Aish, I don't even see the Pat in her anymore. I still like her though.
I think her nose arch makes her look much much older than from before.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
whatever happened to pat!? :( I used to really like her when she first started in Power 3 Club. She wasn't one of those actresses that required a lot of make up to look pretty and her pictures were flawless. Now to me she's a totally different person.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'd say the best I ever saw her look was in the lakorn with Film. I don't know if that was before or after she got work done. I still like her in some lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
I watch SAPAI something with alex and yes, it bothers me too. I'm not always a pat fan but i do watch her lakorn here and there.
It's a pity that she lost that natural beauty in her -- i prefer the old one as well but if she feels confident in her new figure, i guess it work for me.

<3Nadech4ever

sarNie Egg
before she used to look so cute and innocent to me..and now she don't look like a nang aik material..more of a nang rai role...trying too hard..uptown main stream girl..and for some reason it seems that she also had her skin bleached bec she used to be a more tan than this not light like this..I think she got her skin bleached for sure..she used to complained how dark her complexion were on a talk show.. :scratchchin:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Hima Tai Prajun with Film was before she got all of at stuff done to her for the "new look". Before she was adorable. I agree with <3Nadech4ever that now she's no longer n'ek material but looks more like a rai. If she perfer to go for the sexy image then let it be lol