Actors:
Nam C.
Por N.

Actresses:
Aum P.
Cheer T.
Janie T.
Kob S.
Noon W. (I love her, but please stop putting her in musical lakorns, even though she did sing Kid Teung Duang Jum-pa very well.)
Pinky S.

... and many others that I cannot think of. Hehe ^^

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
^yup. most the one that had been mentioned above are like offkey most of the time :p .. it's cute how they attempt it but some are just ache to the ears especially those that tries too HARD .. i can name a few in the list but i don't' want to be a hated person. so i'll :ph34r: up and let everyone be their own judge ..

Totally agree with you. Most of them sing off key...but its kinda cute that they try. But I have to say the N'ek that I wouldn't think that could sing, but actually has a really cute voice is.......Aff! She sang with Dan and it was so cute :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
anyone can sing...with the right music, mixing, and background vocals...umm...as to if we'll listen that's another story. credit to those who try...but i think they definitely keep in mind what brings home the bacon...or at least i think they should...hehehe... :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with you. Most of them sing off key...but its kinda cute that they try. But I have to say the N'ek that I wouldn't think that could sing, but actually has a really cute voice is.......Aff! She sang with Dan and it was so cute :D
can't deplict if it was good or not...sound reallie dry to me..i tink it was also because she was singing w/ P'Dan..who has the sweetest voice EVER! :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
CAN'T SING
Kob Kongying

CAN but NOT GOOD
Ning Siripongpreeda [Love and Dream] not bad but stick to acting.

Those n'eaks/p'eaks that keep being promoted in singing lakorns must have talent, at least a bit. I mean, I don't think the producers are THAT stupid. Some of them just need more practice.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Actress:
Ae Issariya; she pretty okay.
Chompoo Araya: Good voice. tried the morlum thing and it was entertaining.
Joy Sirilak: Wow! Amazing!
Noon W.: Hmm, seems like they use a lot of effects in her lakorn to cover up her voice, but live...she sounds bad.
Aom from boran lakorns, in Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk..she was okay. in soundtracks, she's good.

Actor:
Cee S.
Weir S.
Paul P.
Num S.
Phone
James
Oil
Mos.
plus..others who are singers/actors :)

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
there's a lot, but the only one i can think of now (in my opinion) is captain and pim.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke.. theres quite a few kekeke.. i would have to say joy s. aff aum a. oil num kekkekeke .. more.. kekekeke.. too many lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekek i def cannot forget bout ken keke,, n anne.. hehe yea donna she sang one too.. kekeke.. .. lalalala...