P'Gai Warayoot Melintajinda famous director

onahc

sarNie Elites
He is a famous lakorn director right? Did you guys know he plays Ba Roong or P' Roong in Krueng Tape Ratree? I wouldn't have guessed it. What other lakon is he famous for?

You know P'Bong or Loong Bong has the same last name as the lady that plays Jintara's nanny, the lady that is always with her. Are they related?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, hes a well known director of Ch3.he usually does big project and notice how his lakorn always have big name daras. he also goes all out on the custom/wardrobe. not to mention he made ann famous from his two project ,Song Naree & Sai Roong

here some of his famous lakorns. theres too many to name lol
Song Naree(Ann,Jackrit)
Sai Roong(Ann,Johnny)
Jark Fun Sunirondon(Ann,Willy)
Manee Yard Fah(Willy,Ann)
Tarm Hua Jai Pai Soot La Fah(Willy,Mew)
Nang Show(Ann,Nott)
Rachanee Morlum(Joy,Paul)
Dok Kaew Korabunning(Mam K, Au T)

future project: "Su Fun" starring Mew, Willy & Chatchai
i heard he might have a project for Mam K too

noungning

Heartless
didn't he do torranee neeh krai krong too with pok and andrew? and that was a big bang too. still love it :)

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
He is a famous lakorn director right? Did you guys know he plays Ba Roong or P' Roong in Krueng Tape Ratree? I wouldn't have guessed it. What other lakon is he famous for?
You know P'Bong or Loong Bong has the same last name as the lady that plays Jintara's nanny, the lady that is always with her. Are they related?
Yes, P'Bong and that Jintara's nanny is husband and wife in real life. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
didn't he do torranee neeh krai krong too with pok and andrew? and that was a big bang too. still love it :)
yeh, thats one of his too.

heres some more thats islisted in his website @ iamvarayuth.com

Nai fun
See pan din
reun mayura
barn sai tong(joy/num's version)
thom
ruk nok krob(ning k./pip)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is he janie's mom's guy friend that likes her mom?