Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aw....such a cute scene where win get to kiss kwan but got beat up by her step-mom that's sad...can't wait for ep.4 tomarrow...awwwwww....

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is definitely very interesting, even though I am not much of a fan of Kwan and especially Poo. Win is really cute, but he looks kind of soft. Hehe. I still think he is adorable! I am going to continue watching this lakorn because it is pretty much the most interesting lakorn airing right now! Thanks for all of the pictures and clips! Ahh!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!don't tell me u didn't see that it was an accident cheek kiss....when she put juice on her face---he drag her--to the car-lawn n she tripp--then it was a slight touch cheeck kiss..n got beat up by her fack mom after that...
---anyone find preview to ep.4 i can't find it...thanks in advance..

nina07

sarNie Adult
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!don't tell me u didn't see that it was an accident cheek kiss....when she put juice on her face---he drag her--to the car-lawn n she tripp--then it was a slight touch cheeck kiss..n got beat up by her fack mom after that...
---anyone find preview to ep.4 i can't find it...thanks in advance..
ahh! i gotta watch this.. haha im not waiting for saturday. keke

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hate Ek! Don't know what is wrong with him O_O Why does he kidnap his own wife (beats her up and ask for money from kwan??) & son?!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^F0SHO! HAHA. :loool: i hope someone beats him up like ahem the pra ek! all win is doing in here is complaining about kwan and not being the man in the house! but yeah i really hope someone beats Ek up before i go over there and do it myself. :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks aiyaja for the commercial, kwan seems to have a beautiful skin and she's georgeous.thanka again.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today's episode is fun, a joy to watch. my lovely kwan is lovely like always. poo is boring in n'rai role, she needs to act better.