Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Episode 3 Summary: I purposely wrote a very long summary as it's quite detailed for those who don't understand Thai.

Win, Kwan, Poo, Pai, and the white couple went out to lunch at a Seafood Restaurant. Poo was insulting Kwan's low education assuming that Kwan couldn't read English and probably has never tasted this type of high quality food before. Kwan said that Poo loves eating fish (blah dip) because she has a rotten stench like that. Poo was furious and threw sushi at Kwan. Kwan threw water at Poo in return to wash off her stench. Kwan apologized to the white couple for her rude behavior and left. Poo was upset at Kwan for disrespecting her like Kwan had torn her face off, Kwan quickly rushed back saying that next time, she will tear Poo's heart apart. Poo demanded an apology from Kwan. Win kept yellilng after Kwan to come back and apologize but Kwan said that the person Win should punish is Poo, not her.

Ek returned to the old house but didn't find Kwan and the family. Gino was hungry so he went into the kitchen searching for some food but the maids insulted him so he said that he wasn't going to ask them to cook for him but would rather get something simple to eat outside on the streets because they were being immature adults. Win and Poo are planning on selling a plot of land to the white couple to build a shopping center but Win is afraid that his piece of land may not satisfy them but rather it may be Kwan's piece of land so Win may need to exchange the plots of land with Kwan. Win has already asked Pai to take care of that issue with Kwan. Knowing that Goo is cheating Poo of money, Poo asked Goo to give her 2 million so she can show it off to Win how much Goo loves her so once they invest with Win, Win will come to trust Goo with his money. Pai asks Kwan about the exchange of land but Kwan prefers Win to personally ask her for the exchange. Pai asks Kwan not be upset and Kwan reassures him that she's not mad or anything and she appreciates his kindness. Pai tells Kwan that he will always be good to Kwan.

Goo introduces Poo to Ek. Poo hires Ek to hurt Kwan, forcing the family to leave the Simarndtraa House. The Mom and Woonsen are shopping at the Mall and they run into Ek but luckily, they escaped. The maids search for Gino so they can feed him because if he falls ill or faints somewhere, they would be in trouble. They find Gino and Kwan together, they offer him food but he refuses the food as it already passed his lunchtime plus he already ate but he suggested feeding their food to the dog. Kwan is about to enter the house from the front yard drinking a cup of redwater, all of a sudden, Win appears demanding Kwan to apologize to Poo for her rude behavior the other incident. Kwan refuses. Instead Kwan pours that redwater over her and asks if Win is satisfied that Kwan punished herself. Kwan grabbed Win's cellphone, took a photo, and sent it to Poo so Poo can finally let go of the grudge believing that Win had kept his promise in making Kwan apologize/punishing Kwan. Win still wasn't satisfied and grabbed Kwan forcing her to personally apologize to Poo. Kwan struggled and finally was free but she turned around and began hitting Win for taking advantage of her. The Mom and Woonsen arrive in time to witness Win carrying Kwan. Win and Kwan fall to the ground and accidently kiss. The Mom quickly pulls Kwan off of Win and slaps her accusing Kwan of seducing Win but Win says that it's not Kwan's fault but his own. The Mom continues harassing Kwan upstairs saying that if it wasn't for her Kwan wouldn't be here where she's at so everything is thanks to the Mom. Kwan asks the Mom why she ill treats Kwan all of the time, the Mom says that because everything belongs to her but Kwan won't even give her 500,000. Helpless and hurt, Kwan agrees to give the Mom what she wants, the cash. But before leaving, the Mom demands that Kwan push Win towards Woonsen, to avoid Win as much as possible.

Win thinks he went too far. Win sees Kwan so he apologizes for the incident earlier. Kwan asks if Win is acting like a thief who has repented? Kwan takes off but Win quickly grabs her hand asking her to wait. They have their sweet moment but then Woonsen comes and Kwan says that Win had something to say to Woonsen and she has a movie date with Pai. Ek keeps coming to the house asking for Kwan so all of the maids think that Ek is Kwan's boyfriend. Poo visits Win and meets with Woonsen, they argue about nonsense things. Poo thanks Win for punishing Kwan and sending that photo for her to witness it but Win is a bit uneased. While walking around the neighborhood Kwan meets up with Duean, the foreign woman. Duean takes Kwan to her house. Kwan cries as Duean asks about her Mom. Duean comforts Kwan by saying that Kwan can tell her anything and everything she wishes to. Duean wishes for her lost daughter to be at least 25% of Kwan's goodness. Kwan cries even more saying that Duean is probably the only person who thinks she's a good and cute person because everyone else believes she's a monster. Nae Tae calls Kwan to pick her up for the movies.

As Kwan and Pai return home after watching movies two days in a row, Win sarcasticly greets them saying that their relationship has reached a new level. Kwan excuses herself as she doesn't want to hear Win's nonsense. Win confronts Kwan and Kwan suggests that they should just split the house so they won't have to see one another. Win suggests that Kwan purchases a new house with her money but Kwan rejects that idea and says that she likes this house. Kwan takes off and the maid reports to Poo. Ek attacks Kwan saying that now it's his turn to punch her and why is she so selfish, not telling him about her wealthy inheritance. Kwan asks Ek to leave her and the family alone. When Ek is about to slap Kwan for a second time, Win saves the day with Pai by his side. Ek pulls out his little knife but Win busts out his gun. Ek leaves. Win thanks Kwan for bringing in her humiliating drama with her low class boyfriend to the house. Kwan denies but can't say much. Pai scolds Win for having such a closed and narrow mind, assuming things based on negative judgment. Kwan rushes into the house and bumps into the Mom, siblings, and the maids. The Mom asks who did this to her as both of Kwan's arms are bruised from Ek's jerks and her mouth is bleeding. Win interrupts and says that it's Kwan's boyfriend how can she answer. Pai tells Win to shut up because Kwan is badly hurt. Win says that Kwan's hurt? How can she when she probably receives this type of abuse and beating when she was still living in the slums. Kwan then answers Win saying there wouldn't be a problem if Win endured some of her hands and feet and slaps him calling him selfish. Win runs after her but Pai stops him and says they need to talk and calls Win a heartless person. Win accuses Pai of being blinded by love. The Mom asks Kwan who the guy was and at first Kwan denies knowing the guy but later confesses that it was Ek. The Mom demanded Kwan to not tell anyone about Ek being her husband, to let everyone misunderstand that he's Kwan's boyfriend.

Win and Pai talk it out. Win accuses Kwan of bringing nothing but trouble to the Simarndtraa House. Pai asks Win to give Kwan some respect because they're at least siblings. Pai doesn't want Win to jump to conclusions. Win says that Ek has to either be someone Kwan hired to role play so she can receive attention and sympathy or Ek is Kwan's boyfriend. Pai swings at Win calling him a narrow hearted person. Win punches back ending their friendship. They will only be tied through business matters. Pai yells out that if it wasn't his concerns about Win messing with Kwan's inheritance, he would quit his attorney job already. Win yells back saying that Pai insulted him way too much and has hurted him. Pai says, Win hurts because he got punched but Kwan hurts because she got beaten up but instead Win has done nothing but pour salt on her wounds. (I love this line. Knocked some sense into Win.) Then the music comes on and Pai walks off. Win says he hurts at heart and blames Kwan for breaking up their close friendship. Ek reports back to Poo saying that he couldn't finish the job but quits because he has a better way in finding money.

The Mom disguises herself as she doesn't want to see Ek but Ek spotted the Mom. The Mom began running away and met up with Duean. Duean asked for her child but the Mom pretended not to recognize Duean and takes off. Woonsen wants to go outside but she can't as the Mom forbid her fearing that Ek may hurt them. Rushing out, Duean meets up with Woonsen, Kwan, and Gino. Kwan introduces Woonsen to Duean. Woonsen takes off to see Win at the company and meets up with Poo, they catfight in the elevator and fight over Win. Win can't handle the tension and leaves. Duean meets up with Kwan again and tells her that she met her old friend but her old friend can't remember her. Poo rewards Ek for making everyone misunderstand that he's Kwan's old boyfriend and further hires Ek to harass Kwan. Ek later meets the Mom again and threatens that if she doesn't give him 500,000 he'll expose the secret related to Kwan. Pai takes Kwan to go purchase a new car as she will begin going to college. Win overhears the Mom telling Kwan to give her 1 million to shut Ek up or else their secret will be exposed.

End of Episode 3.

Episode 4 Previews:
Kwan: I don't want to ride in the shadows of someone else.
Win: In reality, you have a date with another man.
Poo: Let's get married.
Win: I'm about to get married to Nokyong and I have never thought of cheating on her.
Win: And Tor Fan isn't your daughter?
Kwan: It would be good if you, Mom, loved me a bit more.
Poo: I want you to get rid of her to the most extreme level.
Ek: Right now, the life of Look Chin is on a thin line.

thanks so much...u made my day.... :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Well, the thing is, Win's Uncle probably didn't leave any blood samples behind. DNA Testing for cousins isn't exactly accurate nor quite possible especially when one is a male and the other is female. DNA testing for cousins is quite complex and isn't as on the dot as say siblings or parents to children so you can go ahead and rule that out. Even then, Wannaa, the Mom, is still alive. They probably didn't think that she would lie about such a thing because when she left the House, she was really pregnant and whoever Wannaa says is her child is her child.

The thing is, Nokyong is a person who has a lot of insecurities. She has been raised with money, her confidence and comfort comes from money, without money, Nokyong is a big mess. Having a career is nothing compared to being born filthy rich na. Yes, they've known and grew up with each other for over 20 years but as humans, you can't help but doubt and question everytime a pretty female walks by your man. People who have been married for over 50 years still divorce in the end due to third parites. Of course, I would think Nokyong has every reason to question. And trust me, people can say all they want like I love you this, I love you that but when financial crises come, everyone just starts pointing fingers at each other and play the blaming game which really kills a relationship regardless of how many years was invested. Poverty and instability kill relationships. I think Nokyong's character makes sense but she's quite useless in the lakorn because we already have the Mom and Woonsen creating enough drama that it makes Nokyong look like a joke.

I think the only flaw I find in this lakorn so far are the scenes when Tawanchai overhears or sees Wannaa and Woonsen ill treat Tor Fan but nothing crosses his mind like HELLO? Tor Fan is just being an obedient daughter and doesn't deserve the ill treatment from him too. -_- :rolleyes: So far, the story is flowing quite well. The script is strong, the acting is good, and it's moving at a good pace.
Good point and very reasonable! But testing for cousins have been done. In the case of Anastasia, a DNA test was conducted to see if the person claiming to be Anastasia was actually the same person, it was proven to be wrong. We're in th modern era. People are cloning animals and changing the sex of their unborn child (It can be done, currently being done in the middle east. I think?), I think DNA testing for cousins is pretty accurate. I don't think being female or male has anything to do with that. True that the Y chromosome of the males in the same family have near identical make-up but that's beside the point.

We recognize that Tawanchai is the main heir. Even if his mother cheated on his father and he's not actually a Simanthraa, it really has no bearing because he is recognize as the main air. Since, Torfan is an outsider, she should get a DNA test to make sure she is really his cousin. I'm sure their are other simanthraa still walking around. They can conduct a DNA test on them too , to compare. I also don't understand why they wouldn't because Wannaa is a slut! lol. Come on, she slept with the uncle only after a fews hours of meeting. Ewww!!! If she could do that with him, why couldn't she do that with some other guy before she came to the house. Her character is questionable and that is why they should have gotten a DNA.

I think that the reason why the NokYoong character bugs me is because Poo Priaya is doing such a horrible job. My golly, home girl lack such emotion in her eyes and facial expression. I'm from middle class America, i don't understand to the need to be filthy rich when I'm happy being financially stabilize and being independent. I may have bills but at least I have my self-respect.There is a lot of characters like Nokyoong in lakorns and I never understand them. they ware looking for a men to carry them to success instead of working for it.

"The script is strong, the acting is good, and it's moving at a good pace."

Kwan, Win, Woonsen, Wannaa, Gino are really doing an excellent job. Poo's acting pisses me off to the 10th degree.
Script is alright because it's a very typical lakorn. Entertaining but no very original.
Pacing is decent. Compared to Badarn Jai, it's moving along quite decently.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN!! WHEN IS EPISODE 4 GONNA COME OUT!!..I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!..LMAO..=P

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No problem and omggggg I so agree with Stardust, I wanna slap Poo so bad! In episode five, it seems like Poo starts a fire and causes the people in the neighborhood to think it's Kwan that did it, claiming that whoever started the fire wants a death to occur. Arghhhhh! And yes, Win can go down with his fiancee as well!

Kelly

epi 4 was alright.....win is really starting to noticed how kwans mom and sis are treating her!
epi 5 looks good! can't wait to see it!
it seems like the fire thing was poos idea!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem and omggggg I so agree with Stardust, I wanna slap Poo so bad! In episode five, it seems like Poo starts a fire and causes the people in the neighborhood to think it's Kwan that did it, claiming that whoever started the fire wants a death to occur. Arghhhhh! And yes, Win can go down with his fiancee as well!
and poo didn't admit she's the n'rai? amazing...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WAIT?!?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS EPISODE FROM??
THERES ONLY 1 PERSON THAT I KNOW THAT UPLOADED THE LAKORN..ONLY 2 PARTS OUT SO FAR..MAN~!! IM SO BEHIND THEN..LMAO..=P

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watch it on Obizgo. They say Obizgo is free but the free server is always full so you hardly get to view it so I just buy membership there because then you have access to everything you want to see and Obizgo is pretty good about posting up lakorns and things quickly. I also have membership with BBTVTHAI but they mostly post the lakorns in the night time and so I mainly watch with Obizgo and let my dad use Bbtvthai since he likes the Asian Series they have there lol.

And no they don't have episode 5 up, that's for next week. I was talking about the previews for episode five in which they show that there was a fire and I'm suspecting Poo started it but not positive, I guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out.