Phone new boran

untinnu

sarNie Adult
maybe it's not like totally like the old version..i mean..look at remakes nowadays..they change the stories here and there and it's not even a remake anymore except for the same title..at least, i hope it's not like the old version..i don't want phone to play that kind of character..

Phon

sarNie Adult
Your right remake are not even remake anymore. But you cant change tinawong charactor that charactor is a player no matter what. Changing his charactor wouldnt make him tinawong. He will have 4 wives but the story will be different but he will be a player no matter what. If they change it will kill the lakorn for sure. Everytime they change good lord its horrible. They dont have good ideas anymore to make it decent. Make you wanna continue week after week. But for sure it will be change but the charactor will be the same. Nang ake will cry alot pra ake player. They might even add 1 more wife for him to make it 5 lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i won't watch this boran. i hate pra aek with many wives and especially when he's mean to nang aek it totally sucks!!! and nang aek is always crying. annoying.if Yam play in it, i will watch it because i'm a fan of hers. but i'll still hate pra aek and won't like Phone playing this role either. and i am not his fans anymore. actually i was not a fans of him since the beginning. i was Yam's fan. and like Rahoo. that was it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
instead of adding more wife in the new verion they should add more couple cuz if teh viewer doesn't like the player P'k at least we have ohter couple to look forward :lol: ... more p'rai or soemthing . Hummm i wonder why boran producer dont' come up wiht fresh new idea ?? Like modern lakorn . They can keep the boran theme just make the storyline a little modern . They should add revenge plot in a boran lakorn :rolleyes: .. make the prince kidnap the princess during the rage of war or something :spin:

pinky_girl

sarNie Egg
what an interesting story line. but it suck that pek have alot of wive. i hate those story line. well can't wait to see phone in new lakorn.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Then it wouldnt be lakorn puenban sarn. Thats why thier is modern lakorn and lakorn puenban. Lakorn puenban is base onf farytale like disney snow white and cinderella lol. This kind of lakorn have prince princess giant stuff they dont have in modern lakorn. Farytale should be farytale no need add more to it. It wont be a farytale anymore. Lakorn Puenban now days isnt farytale its all fantasy. There all about fight now days no more of them love where the pra ake nang ake have hard time loving. Well making the pra ake have 1 wife does get kind of old and boring thats why they have story where the pra ake have alot wife. Changing wouldnt hurt when I say change I mean change the pra ake charactor not change lakorn puenban the way it is.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Bravo Bravo..! You said it all...But i'll wait to see how this lakorn is..I want to know if there going to keep the same storyline (Obviously not) and see whose in it and if there keeping the same song because the song is so romantic..lol..Its a really nice song..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank Phon for the summary. I remembered this lakorn, but not in detail. It refreshing my memory. IT very interesting story. I will cross my finger and hope the remake will be good to watch.

Phon

sarNie Adult
The theme song is very slow and nice. It sound so traditional. But I hope they dont change the theme in the new one like what they did with the theme of Uthaitayvee in the new version oh god! Old uThai theme was good and slow new one so annoying them animals. Tinawong theme is good to hope it dont change and sound like rock music like gor gaiyasit. I did have a picture of this lakorn but I lost it the pic of the pra ake when he was a god in heaven darn my comp crash and I lost it all.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
sounds like a great lakorn!! can't wait to see it, but like most of yuu, i'm also dreading watching Phone with all those wives... it just doesn't match him at all.. :blink:

hopefully, they'll remake it, and in the remake, they do the "son" as the main character and have him help out his "dad", but the son also finds his love.. :D i think that would be so awesome haha :lol: but that would make the lakorn long too.. cause they have to go through the whole "growing up" part... <_<

Saifah

bite me x___
wow thanks for the summary, i hate lakorn that they make pra aek have alot of wives... its frickin dumb. but i hope the nang aek is yam, havent seen them together lately.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i know i dont like watching movie with p'ek having so many wives agrrrr...

i was waiting to see phone play in another movie. he doesnt fit that role just like u guys said. james would. he's better with that one-hearted guy role hehe...

Phon

sarNie Adult
this version is even worst. he will have even more wives then the old version. saw the preview and it dont look good.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
The summary sound so sad. Too bad P'ak is a player...

Phon

sarNie Adult
if they keep the same story. the god in the old version play by chatree pino. he came down to fight the pra ake becuase he wanted the pra ake to reveal himself as the cute guy becuase no one knows he is cute not even the nang ake. so the god came down with 2 gods with him they came down as human and attack the city. all the son in law of the nang ake father dont want to fight they were scared. so they made the pra ake fight even though they had no clue he had power they just wanted him to die. but the pra ake came as the cute one and fought with the god but he lost anyway and the god ride on his horse and the pra ake ride on his chasing the god into the sky. but he lost his sword and the fight. then the god turn himself back into a god and said i wish you luck with your life which he means he know his life wont be good.

something came to my mind might be off topic alittle but just wondering. If this god in pra tinawong came down as a human but then can turn himself back into a god. How come the god in tep 3 radoo the new version he came down as a human but then he said he lost his power and cant turn back into a god unless he sniff that flower? lakorn these days really dont make sense to me. lol but oh well just wondering. lol :tease:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
because he made a vow under the flower tree that if he comes down as a human he will go there with no power but as a regular human being...
so the vow is probably sacred b/c that's why he couldnt use his power...

Phon

sarNie Adult
still dont make sense to me. why would god come down to earth with no power when all demon hate god. but oh well. that movie is over.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
It sounds like this lakorn will be very sad. For nang'eke going through all that stuffs. I really don't like the boran lakorns that has love spell because I get really frustrated with then main character. This lakorn has alot of plots happening to pra'eke and nang'eke and it looks like it's gonna be a long storyline. But why does it have to be Cartoon who is pairing up with Phone, it should be AU. Cartoon is not that pretty, she don't match with him. awww darn it...