[Pictures] Behind the scene of CH3 actor shooting calendar

sarNie Adult
Ugh. I think I just have to accept that Pope and James Ji are really not close. Still no picture of them beside each other, or even talking! I mean, had it been Great, Bomb or James Ma then James Ji would surely have gone in for a hug or something. But with Pope, no, nada. It's like he won't speak to him unless he's spoken to. Look at Bomb and Great, they were so cute: 

Photo cr: paul_mody

Photo cr: bombtanin_fanclub

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, well Jana, my mind is still trying to process that the Jutathep boys aren't brothers in real life.  :sweat: Great really is the man's man. I mean, he's friends with everyone. Even Pope seems warm to him, when he seems indifferent to everyone else.  - i mean, indifferent in  the sense that he seems to be an artiste/introvert kind of guy. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Love Kim, Margie, Yaya's friendship. They always tease each other on ig :heart:

We already arranged not to wear the same thing...what will you wear?... I will wear black....I will wear white...ok then I'm going to wear jeans...and when we met...we all wearing lace....scream....

cr margie, translation spac4ny

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
How sweet of JMA <3

As for Margie them, I thought they purposely were matching one another... but how hilarious in the sense how it was unplanned.  555