Pin Mook (Daravdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwwwwwwwwww I just saw episode 14 and its so cuteeeeee lol well the ending of it when Cee comes to her rescue and its like awwwwww lol they way he looked at her after P'gop and Boud left them alone hahha lol and Episdoe 13 it was so cute but to bad happiness couldn't last forever ugh lol the way they were on the farm and how he hugged her from behind and hes like "me kwarm souk luer jah" lol heheheh and when they were having lunch and they got into the deal ab going back to the other house and hes like "what are you thinking can you tell me we're almost one person I need to know whats going on with you." Oh my cosh LOL Cee made me blush so much and something ab the way he loooks at her man its like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL the "R" scene didn't happen and yes he kicked her out the room but its all gravey I kind of expected it.. I mean it would have been weird if there was an "R" scene cause I thought ab it and its like then what? lol what happens?? he forgives her? or he still kicks her out? LOL but then if he forgives her she wont forgive him hahah LOL ok back too the party I go just came by to check on my pinmook thread .. Im so collecting this lakorn its soo awwww lol Does sarN know there wasn't an "R" scene yet? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL girl u should stil watch it its pretty good actually and it has some cute intimate scenes hekekekekekek lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
is this lakorn any good? cause i saw the preview -n- i don't think i will like Cee's character.. :) he looks mean.. lol..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is great.Cee knows how to play his role as a mature adult and Aum plays her role really well too.No,Cee isn't a a mean guy in here,he has his reason of what he's doing.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
im sooooo digging cee my cousin showed me him in something when he played with mo and cheer and someother doods and i didn't like him but then i saw him with jui and i was like hes going okay but now in pinmook I LOVE CEE MUAHAHAHAHA i will take him away from amy MUAHAHAHA just jokes....(i fink...MUAHAHAHAA)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man Today Episode airs in 20 minutes o___O I love this lakorn I was so addicted to Roy Adit and then Pinmook got my attention LOL but those two lakorns are what im watching and its not cuz the "R" scene LOL its because when I saw the cute scenes btwn Cee and Aum I was like awwww and Cee can really make a girl Blush hahha!! lol

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Man Today Episode airs in 20 minutes o___O I love this lakorn I was so addicted to Roy Adit and then Pinmook got my attention LOL but those two lakorns are what im watching and its not cuz the "R" scene LOL its because when I saw the cute scenes btwn Cee and Aum I was like awwww and Cee can really make a girl Blush hahha!! lol
is it really 20 minutes??? dang! i was gonna watch live this morning but the server was down! damn! is it because of soccer or something?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL natty yah true this one is drama but has some comedy and o_O just the way Cee Looks at Her Lmfao!! shrugs Iono and yeah bie-lover its in 20 minutes well was now its in 5 minutes hahah LOL o__O but I'm not sure if its gonna air or nots i probably cant watch till later anyways im on the bad comp lol and to lazy to find the laptop o__O or go use my sis comp lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so good it's going in my collection 2 seriously wen they have da kyote scenes he really does make me blush and feel all iono da word but he makes me wanna b aum so bad he such a sweet heart. Can't wait 2 get this lakorn in khmer

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Eps. 14 was ok, not as good as eps. 13. I'm glad Cee didn't "r" Pinmook. It was more dramatic that he didn't. Man, he's hot when he's angry! He should be angry more often!! I hope they find the will in the next eps. I don't want it to drag. It's time to kick Walai and her daughter out and focus on Cee & Pinmook again. I think after everything gets settled, Pin's going to go live on the ranch with Cee to prove that she really loves him and is not after the money like he accused her.

Saifah

bite me x___
im so addicted to this lakorn... aum's character is soo cool!! and i love atima's character also. the storyline is pretty good.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone having problem d/ling from sendspace today? the transfer rate was like 1 or 2 kb/sec today. i can't even d/l from it.