'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

joey

sarNie Adult
new pics ja...... credit: Facebook PLPD / S2C @ pantip

smart & cherry are so cute....:wub:
OMG...thanks p.jib! I really love all of them, especially this one. Cherry and Smart look sooooo cute together. I love that they are holding hands once again and she is putting her head on his shoulder while he is looking lovely at her. awww... so sweet!!! :wub: I am loving all the behind the scenes pics so far. It looks like Cherry and Smart are having a lot of sweet scenes together. I just hope there will be tons of them more to come since they are playing as a marriage couple in here. :p oh, i love those gifs too. so cute!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
new pics ja...... credit: Facebook PLPD / S2C @ pantip

smart & cherry are so cute....:wub:
OMG...thanks p.jib! I really love all of them, especially this one. Cherry and Smart look sooooo cute together. I love that they are holding hands once again and she is putting her head on his shoulder while he is looking lovely at her. awww... so sweet!!! :wub: I am loving all the behind the scenes pics so far. It looks like Cherry and Smart are having a lot of sweet scenes together. I just hope there will be tons of them more to come since they are playing as a marriage couple in here. :p oh, i love those gifs too. so cute!
I love the same picture too joey!!! They do look super cute, and if Cherry didn't already have a boyfriend, I would think they these two were. I'm getting to excited for this lakorn because they are going to act very cute and lovey-dovey with each other ^^ I want to thank the director sooooo much for pairing them up together again. Oh yeah, I love Cherry's outfit in the picture too.

Thanks jubjib for all the pictures. Smart & Cherry look so sweet together. I just love Cherry, she has that natural beauty to her that makes her glow.

joey

sarNie Adult
I love the same picture too joey!!! They do look super cute, and if Cherry didn't already have a boyfriend, I would think they these two were. I'm getting to excited for this lakorn because they are going to act very cute and lovey-dovey with each other ^^ I want to thank the director sooooo much for pairing them up together again. Oh yeah, I love Cherry's outfit in the picture too.

Thanks jubjib for all the pictures. Smart & Cherry look so sweet together. I just love Cherry, she has that natural beauty to her that makes her glow.
i know huh?! it would've been nice if she was still single. but whatever makes her happy, i am all for it. us fans just cannot help our self but fantasize our favorite couple to be together for real. :p i cannot keep my excitement too and knowing that we will be seeing a lot of lovey-dovey scenes got me jumping for joy. :lol: i too would like to thank the director for pairing them up again. i really love how Cherry looks in here - so professional and beautiful looking. :wub:

yup, much thanks to p.jib again for adding more new pictures. i totally agree with RR that cherry has that natural beauty which makes her glow and beautiful looking without needing to put makeup on. ex: like the two newest pictures above that p.jib just posted. she looks so fresh and glowing! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
hi..joey & RR...:)

Talui kong tai 14 - 07 - 2010 : PLA LAI PAI DANG

credit : sumalepr

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2pWDUcm76Yk[/media]

p.top is so funny...555 :D
thanks like always p.jib!

haha...the clip is too funny. :lol: it's funny how everyone is wiping their sweats off. the whole crew seems to have a lot of fun filming this lakorn. what is the lady's role in the lakorn who likes to lean her head on Smart's shoulder? if i don't know better, the clip makes it looks like she and Smart are a couple in here. :lol: i like how they keep on replaying her scene with Smart and adding those hearts around them - too funny. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks like always p.jib!

haha...the clip is too funny. :lol: it's funny how everyone is wiping their sweats off. the whole crew seems to have a lot of fun filming this lakorn. what is the lady's role in the lakorn who likes to lean her head on Smart's shoulder? if i don't know better, the clip makes it looks like she and Smart are a couple in here. :lol: i like how they keep on replaying her scene with Smart and adding those hearts around them - too funny. :p
I know. I had to try my best to not to laugh so hard because I'm in the library. The clip is funny!! This seems so much like a laid back and relaxing lakorn...they seem to have a lot of funny acting this out ^^

joey

sarNie Adult

credit : wishboniko   B)

http://nextlakorns.b...-pai-deang.html

MV : CHERRY KHEMUPSORN    by  CRONYL28

so lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCymuUV--oQ
thanks p.jib for the summary and clip. :)

i hope Parit (Smart) won't turn into a very slimy eel though. i want to see a lot of cute/sweet scenes, not many barriers or misunderstandings. :angry: i hope the tigress gang will beat up the eel gang so they will learn to be faithful to their wives.:p

Cherry does look lovely and cute in the clip. :wub: does she sing those songs? it kind of sound like her. :p