Pleng Din Klin Dao

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Nope, that scene wasn't included in the lakorn. When u think about it, it's such a waste of air flight ticket..LOL..cuzz there was like no scenes of Cee-Noon in Paris 2gether. Besides the one, they bump into eachother in episode 1 :rolleyes:

I think Noon looked really pretty w/short hair too. I liked the way she looked @ the concert in the end :p

Noon, friend in the lakorn, her name is Prae Arada. She's been in a couple of lakorns. Chom Pae, Fon Neua, Chom Tang Rak, Nueng Tawan Puen Dao, Mae Khun Toon Hua, Angkor II etc
thanks^^ i'm kind of bummed that the scenes weren't in the lakorn...i thought that they were going to have romance in france from what we saw in the teaser...but i was wrong :( i do think it was kind of a waste to go all the way to france and not get a lot of it like in Kaew Tah Pee (tik/cherry)...at least we got to hear noon speak french (it was her right? please let it be her)...but i don't really get why they even went all the way to france in the first place...they could just gone somewhere else in Thailand....well then it wouldn't have been the same with noon's father and her....

i forgot to add...i really like noon's dresses...they look so great one her...and they show off her nice legs...her legs looked so tone at the concert...i'm so jealous....

with prae arade, did she ever play the lead...i think that she should at least once^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
the ending was cute when they were by the river...haha he tried to kiss her and they pinky promised each other AGAIN..but it was cute and they kissed at the end..blechh..haha jk

The ending was ok, but another one lakorn that has the rais either die or go to jail. I mean, jeez. I know they're bad but WTV. Can't believe it!!! Oh ya, the scene by the river ties things up well.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched the last episode and I just notice noon was singing that song slow version. It's that song cee sings too. I like the slow version...too bad it's not on the cd.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Cee man! When he came to surprise her at the concert that was soooo sweet ahhhhhh and he even serenaded her with his sexy voice :D.

nina07

sarNie Adult
dude..why does cee like to wear shirts that are wayy too revealing that show his chest..hey i know you want to flaunt your sexyness..but come on??!?! dont show half your chest!! hahaha...but dont think so?? he's even showing some chest on ray rai louk sao pa too..jeez man..haha

nina07

sarNie Adult
I find it very sexy haha. I am :drool:.
woah...jeez...haha..but if he had a haircut and had spiky hair again..omg.. :drool: ooh and if he had a tan..that would be soo much better..now his hair looks like a nest and hes soo white !!! but still hott..haha

max

sarNie Elites
WOW! I am not watching this lakorn, but I found this clip on youtube. Is this the same song as the one that Cee and Noon sing together? Anyways, Cee sounds so good ... the song is super good. It would be good if they had a version with only his voice!

I am not sure if this is a spoiler or not because I am not watching this lakorn, so maybe you should not click if you do not want it to get spoiled for you =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf_eHAcKMm0

nina07

sarNie Adult
WOW! I am not watching this lakorn, but I found this clip on youtube. Is this the same song as the one that Cee and Noon sing together? Anyways, Cee sounds so good ... the song is super good. It would be good if they had a version with only his voice!

I am not sure if this is a spoiler or not because I am not watching this lakorn, so maybe you should not click if you do not want it to get spoiled for you =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf_eHAcKMm0
yeah...thats the last episode..cee does have a good voice..cee and noon look good together in here..but like in that part..noon looks way too old for him..jeez..like you could totally tell..but yeah i enjoyed this lakorn ..even though i didnt understand what half of them were saying ...haha but my mom watched it with me and she was able to translate stuff for mee...but it was kind of hard since she kept crying whenever cee and noon were fighting !! and im like "dude, if only i could understand..." hahaa...but yeah its all good..XD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
disappointed ending =[ i wanted MOREEE! but okay. haha i want to see her new lakornnnN! do anyone know when its airing? =]

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
you wanted more scenes of them,right? I do too.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watiching this lakorn and sad to say I just did not like it that much. I really like both Cee and Noon but for some reason this lakorn was not that great for me. I felt like there was no chemisty between Cee and Noon and the supporting P'ek and N'ek in my opinion can not act at all. Usually by the second episode if I'm not hook to a lakorn I'll stop watching it. But since this had the two leading people that I like I thought I give it a chance and hoped that it would have gotten better, but I was wrong it did not get any better for me.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i just finished this lakorn too. I ABSOUTELY LOVE IT!!! I CRIED WHEN HE TOLD HIS MOM THAT HE WON'T MARRY HER& ALSO WHEN HE WAS WATCHING HER SING FROM THE TV. i just ordered the cd&karaoke. WHY WASN'T THERE N E LAST SCENES OF THEM TOGETHER IN PARIS??? i was hoping for that. it's still my fav though.

myx

sArNieZ
didn't watch the whole lakorn, only the last episode. it was kind of sad. love it how he went to sing on stage w/ her though.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'm just starting to watch this lakorn, only on ep. 2. But im getting kinda bored, she hasnt left France yet.