Plik Fah Haa Ruk - CH.8 [5/8/14]

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wow, nice details you provided there! It kept me waiting to see what will happen next. And I just love the way that Seua thinks that Aim is going to make him lose his mind off his work. ^_^

ImQueen said:
Wow, nice details you provided there! It kept me waiting to see what will happen next. And I just love the way that Seua thinks that Aim is going to make him lose his mind off his work. ^_^
Aww, thanks! I always try my best but if there are any mistakes/spelling/grammatical errors, forgive me please! Lol.

Chapter Five
The Sweet Smell of Success

“Not here?!”
“Krub.”
“What do you mean he’s not here?!”
“It means he isn’t here at this moment.”
Nattamon let out a sigh of disappointment.
“So who are you wanting to see exactly?” asked the nightclub employee, who, by the looks of it, Nattamon guessed was a bartender.
“I’m here to apply for a job,” replied Nattamon.
“Apply for a job?”
“Yes.”
The young man studied Nattamon for a bit and nodded. “Please follow me this way,” he said.
Nattamon was led into an office on the second floor of the nightclub, where a pretty woman was sitting crossed legged at a desk. “Wait here,” the bartender told Nattamon. He went into the office and after exchanging a few questions and answers with the pretty woman, reappeared before Nattamon and welcomed her inside.
“Please sit down,” said the pretty young woman.
Nattamon did as she was told and watched as the bartender closed the office door behind him as he left. This was like a déjà vu from a few nights ago when Nattamon was at her interview from that other nightclub.
“Sawadee ka,” said Nattamon, politely.
The woman smiled and returned the greeting with a wai. “My name is Benjawan or you can call me Bow. What shall I call you?”
“Nattamon ka or just Nat,” replied Nattamon.
“Aek told me that you were seeking employment,” said Benjawan.
Nattamon guessed that Aek was that bartender. “Ka,” said Nattamon.
“Well, what do you want to do?” asked Benjawan.
“Cocktail waitress ka,” replied Nattamon. “But, nothing more than that.”
Benjawan gave a slight laugh and covered her mouth with her right hand. “I see you already know the details of the job.”
“Ka,” said Nattamon. She began to feel uneasy and at the same time, hoped that they didn’t ask too much of her.
“Very well,” said Benjawan. “Before we proceed into anything else, may I ask why you want to work here, specifically as a cocktail waitress?”
“My mother is ill and I need money for my mother’s medical expenses,” replied Nattamon. “Cocktail waitresses not only make the hourly wage but also tips so I need all the money I can get. However, if you ask me to sell my body, I must tell you at once that even if this was the last job on this Earth, I will not do it because my mother would be very unhappy. I’d rather her be sick and happy than sick and unhappy.”
Benjawan smiled and nodded. Now what, thought Nattamon. She had spoke her heart and the truth, which should be able to cover up the exact reason as to why she was actually here. If she got the job without complications, great. It would be killing two birds with one stone. She would have money for her mother’s medical expenses and help Officer Ravirath to spy on that mafia boss.
“We won’t make you sell your body here, ka,” said Benjawan. “You’re already pitiful enough; we won’t complicate your life anymore than this. If you’re ready to work, you may begin tonight.”
Nattamon’s eyes widened and she happily nodded in agreement. “Ka!”
“First of all, you must know the drinks,” said Benjawan. “I will train you tonight and the next few nights so you will get the hang of it but you will only get half of your salary during training. Is that okay?”
“Ka,” replied Nattamon.
Before leaving, Benjawan gave her a cocktail waitress uniform and walked her out the door. Nattamon thanked the woman and promised that she will do her best.

“How’d it go?!” Officer Ravirath asked anxiously as soon as Nattamon got into the car, where he had sat waiting the whole time Nattamon was doing business in the nightclub.
“Great,” replied Nattamon. “I got the job and I begin tonight.”
Officer Ravirath smiled brightly and congratulated her.
“Don’t be too excited just yet,” Nattamon warned him. “I don’t know if I can do this or not. If I lose my temper with that guy, who knows what will happen?”
“I’m sure you can do it,” said Officer Ravirath. “If you couldn’t, I wouldn’t have asked you to.”
“Well then I must bother you for a ride here tonight,” said Nattamon.
“No problem,” he said at once. “I’m off this entire day. Now, let’s go celebrate.”
“Celebrate for what?”
“Your job.”
“You mean your plan?”
“Both.”
Nattamon smiled and nodded. In the end, it probably is worth a little celebration. The fact that she didn’t have to serve herself along with the drinks, Nattamon was quite happy about the job. Finally, she could make some money to help care for her mother and at the same time, help bring down this mafia boss, Nai Seua.

“Nai Seua! Aim!”
“Nai Seua!” Aim gaped at the man standing next to her, the man that was the cause of all her problems and the one who turned her life upside down. “You’re Nai Seua?!”
Aim’s parents descended the steps. They were very happy to see her, especially as she was with the very man that they wanted her to marry.
“Has she been with you all this time?” Garnda asked Seua, with a worried expression on her face.
“Krub,” replied Seua. He shot a nasty look at her and turned back to her parents.
“You’ve been with him all this time and you didn’t know who he was?” Jao Phor Jorm asked his daughter.
“Please don’t blame her,” said Seua, pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy. At least that’s what Aim thought. Perhaps, he was trying to create a good image of himself so that her parents will thank him or even better, offer their daughter as a reward. Either way, Aim knew she had to marry him anyway.
She began to stomp up the marble steps of the entrance of her home but was immediately stopped by her father.
“Aren’t you going to invite P’Seua inside?” asked Jao Phor Jorm.
Even Aim’s tearfilled eyes couldn’t change her father’s mind. Who was she kidding? Her father probably never cared about her anyway. If he did, he wouldn’t force her to marry this…oh whatever! She had no say in this from the beginning.
“Please come inside,” said Aim, not looking at Seua’s face.
He grinned and followed the Srivarangkul family into the house.
“So how did you end up with my reckless daughter?” Jao Phor Jorm asked Seua.
Aim didn’t want to participate in the conversation but her mother forced her to sit down beside her. She eyed Aim in a sit-down-or-your-father-will-be-angry way.
“Well, my driver accidentally hit her while we were on the road,” began Seua. “So I had to take responsibility of her injuries.”
“Injuries?!” Khun Garnda gasped, checking her daughter everywhere to make sure that there wasn’t anything broken.
“Luckily they were minor injuries krub,” said Seua. “Nong Aim refused to answer my questions so pitying her, I took her to the hospital and then to my house. After she felt a bit better, she told me to bring her home so here we are. I’m returning your daughter. I must also apologize to have kept both of you worried these past few days but I really didn’t know that Nong Aim is…
“It’s alright,” said Jao Phor Jorm, interrupting. “It is destiny. You two are really meant to be. I’m glad she’s safe now and I’m glad that she ran into you. If it were someone else, I probably wouldn’t know what to do.”
Aim was silent the entire time throughout the conversation. Instead, she had sat there illustrating in her mind any possible ways for her to escape. However, there didn’t seem to be any.
“Aim!” her father snapped. “Do you hear what I just said?”
Aim shot an angry look at Nai Seua and shook her head.
“I said you are to walk P’Seua out,” said Jao Phor Jorm.
Aim looked at her mother, who nodded in approval, much to Aim’s disappointment. She thought that she would at least have her mother on her side but her assumptions were wrong. Aim got up and did as she was instructed by her father. Her parents stayed behind in the house while she walked the mafia boss out.
“It’s destiny, huh?” said Seua, once they reached the car. “You try to run away from me but you ran right into me.”
Aim looked the other way. Suddenly, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look directly at his face.
“I know that you hate me,” said Seua. “And even if your parents tried to cover up for you, I know that you tried to run away because you didn’t want to marry me. However, these three days has been like a fairytale to me. A princess runs away from home to escape her marriage only to run into her soulmate, the man that she has been arranged to marry. Don’t you feel the same way I do?”
Aim gulped and felt the sudden surge of warmth travel up her spine. Why did she feel this way, she did not know. Had she misinterpreted this guy all along? Was he, perhaps, actually a diguised knight in a suit of armor on a white steed?
Seua smiled and gently released her. Much to his delight, she stood there and watched as he got into the car and pulled out of the driveway. Aim’s imagination of him as a knight in a fairytale suddenly vanished when her parents reappeared next to her.
“I told you he was a good guy,” said Jao Phor Jorm.
No, no, no! Aim refused to believe it.
“You cannot judge a book simply by looking at it’s cover.”

^short chapter for today
 added Bow Benjawan to the cast (her character is pretty important so I had to throw her in as it was much needed)
 Hope you guys enjoy!

I would also like to thank everyone who is following this story. It wasn't meant to be a fanfic but I was just randomly writing and voila! Turned out better than I had expected. Thank you for all the comments, compliments, and positive feedback!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I like Aim's character. She's willing to do whatever it takes for to get out of the marriage. I wonder if she will ever get out off the marriage and I also wonder who this Benjawan is. 
Thanks for updating!

ImQueen said:
I like Aim's character. She's willing to do whatever it takes for to get out of the marriage. I wonder if she will ever get out off the marriage and I also wonder who this Benjawan is. 
Thanks for updating!
Lol. Keep the curiosity coming. I think it will make you enjoy the story more. ;)
Thanks again for tuning in!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
thank you for updating
I also wonder if Aim will get out of the marriage or not
update soon plz

Coca

sarNie Adult
Please I want them wedding because I think when they wedding oh oh can't wait please update soon

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nice...i really enjoy this ff...Nat & Ravi have a cute starting and Seua & Aim had a sad starting and Pao & Chat too have such a cute and misunderstanding starting :)

Looking forward for more update na thatsouthernasianchick :)

Chapter Six

“Aim! Aim, open the door, honey!”
Amika remained in her room the remainder of the day. She cried herself to sleep and drifted into a dream and even in her dream, there was Seua. She tried to run from him but he caught her and nailed her onto the bed. Several times she had cried for help but there was no one but her and the devil. Her weakness was no match for his strength.
“You will repay,” he whispered into her ear.
He slithered onto her body like a snake, kissing every part of her skin that he came in contact with.
Aim cried softly but other than this devil, no one could hear her cries. No one knew how this pain inflicted upon her would scar her for life. Why did she give in to him? She did not know.
“Aim!”
Several hours later, Aim awoke to the call of her mother, standing right outside her bedroom door and rapping on it several more times until Aim appeared at the door.
“You’re crying,” said Khun Ying Garnda.
“I had a nightmare,” Aim told her mother.
“Well, go clean up your face,” said Khun Ying Garnda. “We will have dinner.”
It has been several days since Aim had dinner with her family. The entire time that she had been gone, she was a prisoner in this Seua’s house. The thought of his coldness made her shiver.
“What’s wrong?” asked Jao Phor Jorm. “You’re barely eating.”
“If you don’t eat up, how will you expect a speedy recovery?” her mother added.
Aim was on the verge of an explosion. This was all that Seua’s fault. If it weren’t for his existence, then she wouldn’t be in this iffy position.
“I’ve had enough,” said Aim. “I want to speak my heart. I know how much you two respect that mafia boss Seua but I will not marry him.”
“But he has already asked for your hand in marriage,” said Jao Phor Jorm. “Besides, don’t forget that you’ve spent a few nights at his house.”
“I did but we did not sleep each other!” exclaimed Aim. “He did not touch me!”
“There,” said Khun Ying Garnda. “That means he is a gentleman.”
Aim was beginning to wonder whose side her mother was on now. She seemed to grow to like Seua too.
“You know what,” said Aim. “If you guys want me to marry him then I will, but don’t expect me to like him because other than a piece of paper stating that he and I are husband and wife, everything will be absolutely the same.”
She got up from the dinner table, trotted up the stairs and shut herself in her room again, leaving her parents in complete awe.

“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I am sure.”
“I don’t feel ready.”
“Well, you have no choice.”
Nattamon stared at herself in the rearview mirror and bit her lip. It was time for her to rock and roll.
“Here, let me see…
Officer Ravirath had almost touched her face but before he could, she punched him in the nose. He yelped in pain, giving Nattamon a good laugh.
“Now, I feel ready,” she said. “If I can handle a clumsy cop like you then I sure can handle these club guys. Can’t be too difficult, right?”
Nattamon got out of the car and entered the club. It was full of life. There were so many people that Nattamon had begun sweating crazily the moment she walked in.
“Khun Nattamon, right?” asked a young male employee that Nattamon had never seen before.
Nattamon nodded. He led her into Khun Benjawan’s office, where Khun Benjawan went over a few guidelines regarding club policies. Nattamon nodded a few times to indicate that she understood everything. Then, it was time for work. While on the clock, Nattamon had to keep in mind that this job came with two benefits, the fact that she was doing the right thing for the police and community and the fact that she is getting paid to help her Mom.
“Nong ja.”
A half tipsy guy had ordered for another drink, in which Nattamon quickly jotted down and whisked away to get without him getting out of hand with her.
“Thank you krub,” he said, after Nattamon gave him the drink several minutes later.
He gave her a generous tip. She thanked him and walked away quickly. By the end of the night, Nattamon was exhausted and ready to go home. After a whole day at work, there was no sign of Seua, no sign of illegal activity whatsoever. She expected Officer Ravirath to be waiting in the parking when she clocked out to leave. But, he wasn’t.
Nattamon had found herself face to face with her subject of investigation, Seua.
“You look familiar,” was the first thing he said.
She gulped, stunned that he appeared out of nowhere. He studied her for a moment and she tried hard not to make eye contact with him.
“What are you doing here?” he asked.
“I work here,” Nattamon replied automatically.
Thank goodness his cronies weren’t with him otherwise, they’d probably recognize her from the night before.
“Must be new,” said Seua.
“Ka,” said Nattamon, in her girliest tone.
“Follow me,” said Seua.
“Hah? I mean, I…uh…
“Is there something wrong?” he asked, cornering her into the brick column behind.
“No,” replied Nattamon.
“Good, then follow me,” he commanded.
She followed him back inside the club. He led her to his office, a dark lounge that was cold and quiet.
“Sit,” he said, pointing at the chair across from his desk.
He opened the window to reveal the beauty of Bangkok at night, the lighted tall buildings and steady traffic below. He then sat down in his own chair and rolled it closer to the edge of his desk.
“How long have you been working here?” he asked her.
“This is my first day.”
“Why do you choose to work here?”
Nattamon paused and thought her response over before actually replying to his question.
“Because it is close to my house, convenient for me because my Mom is sick,” replied Nattamon.
“Do you want to make money?” he asked her.
Nattamon sat there frozen. Many things came to mind, imagining the possibilities of what he might pressure her into.
“If you’re hesitant, I can tell you now that you don’t have to do much but…
Nattamon’s mind drifted off into space but the disgusting scenarios remained. She was probably over thinking. No, he was Seua, the Seua that was capable of doing bad things.
“All you have to do is deliver a bag to a buddy of mine,” said Seua. “Simple as that.”
“Huh?” Nattamon had to make sure that she had heard right.
“You give him the bag and he gives you the money,” said Seua. “And a decent portion of that profit goes to you. Think you can do it?”
Nattamon nodded slowly and agreed. Perfect, she thought. This was probably the best she could do and if it could put this mafia boss behind bars, she was all in. She followed him and agreed to all of his instructions until she came face to face with Seua’s customer.
“Uhh…uhh…
She looked around wildly to see if Officer Ravirath was around. How could he? He probably didn’t even know that she was doing this exchange right now. He probably assumed that her shift wasn’t over and she was still in the club.
“Moving in on target,” Officer Ravirath said into his walkie talkie in a low tone.
Nattamon had no idea that Officer Ravirath’s eyes were directly on her.
“Nong,” said the guy in front Nattamon. “Are you going to give it to me or not? I thought Nai Seua said that you’re up for it.”
“Uhh…
She was lost in thought, thinking if she died in this drug deal, she would never forgive Nai Seua or Officer Ravirath. Nattamon bit her lip and handed the drug to the man, who then examined it and gave her the money. It was over. The money was in her hands and all she had to do was take it to Seua.
It was on her back to the nightclub when a black BMW sedan pulled up in front of her. Two men emerged from the back seats; one pulled out a gun and demanded she hand over the money.
“What is this?” asked Nattamon, trying not to panic. “I already gave your boss the drugs.”
“That doesn’t matter,” said the guy pointing the gun at her. “That mafia boss Seua screwed my boss over many times already. This time, we are going to get him back.”
Suddenly, a shot rang out and the guy lay dead in front of Nattamon. She screamed and before more shots rang out, someone had grabbed her and pulled her into the backseat of a car. She looked up into Seua’s dangerous eyes.
“I told you to be careful,” he said.
“I did,” said Nattamon. “I didn’t know…
“That doesn’t matter now,” said Seua. “It’s all taken care of now.”
“What do you mean it’s all taken care of?” asked Nattamon.
She realized that he had her arms around her. Nattamon backed away a few inches.
“And where are you taking me?!” she asked loudly.
“I’m taking you home,” replied Seua. “Or do you want to go to my house?”
“No!” exclaimed Nattamon. “Do you even know where I live? But even if you do know, I don’t need you to take me home?”
For a minute, Nattamon had forgotten herself, her undercover identity.
“You are really strange,” said Seua. “Fine, then get off right here.”
He told his driver to stop the car and without hesitation, Nattamon got out. She took another good look at him, caught his smirk and the car sped away.
“Nattamon!”
Officer Ravirath was running up to her.
“What are you doing here?” Nattamon asked him. “Oh, were you following me this whole time?”
He nodded.
“Then why didn’t you help me earlier?!” she asked angrily. “I thought you said you were going to help me. I am the one helping you and my life is in jeopardy. I just sold drugs to some crackheads upon the request of Seua! I could’ve been killed out there!”
“Calm down,” he said. “I would never let anything happen to you. Geez. As a police officer, it is my duty to protect you. I can’t just pop out and say drop your weapons, you are arrested. That would lead to complete chaos. It could be a war between cops and mafias.”
Nattamon sighed and threw a tantrum. She picked her purse up off of the ground and fixed her wavy, long, brown hair.
“Whatever,” she said. “I’m going home.”
“I’ll take you,” he offered.
“Mai tong!” she exclaimed.
He cornered her into a wall and hissed into her ear, “Either let me take you home or let Nai Seua’s guys kidnap you to his house and you know the rest, right? Don’t need me to explain.”