Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the t-ser im planning to watch this as well.....hopefully its gonna keep me watching....

max

sarNie Elites
So, is this lakorn more focused on Chai and Vicky or it more focused on Nat and that actress that is playing with him?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its more on vicky. nat and taew are the kids generation.

thanks tina for the teaser. it looks good. next batch of lakorns look promising

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hmm. i not really feeling the story. i dont' really like chai so i'll pass on this one. nat looks like he improved though. =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i wanna see!..yep, judging from the teaser nat actually shows emotions lol. has anyone upload it yet

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes :p but ill upload it on to sarNworld video stream after i finish payark sao saab ^___O. cause i member how u don't like downloading muahahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww you're so sweet tina. well one of the other reason is cuz my comp is too slow. i would have to wait about 1-2 hrs or more

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its ok :p, I know. I hate downloading too. I rarely download lakorns I just stream and upload; >.O I like watching completed lakorns off bbtv and obiz so i won't have to download lol right now im rewatching mathador with angie hastings and eg cause i never really finished it >.<

kouvang

sarNie Egg
who do you guys think is the rapist?

I think the rapist is Chai's brother or brother in law...the way he behave when his wife was talking negatively about the rapist...but then I have to keep my thoughts open because it might not be him too...my guts instinct tells me that over 50%, he is the rapist.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chai's brother in law? as in Jackrit? wouldn't that be kind of weird? isn't he bai kao's dad? if he is the rapist then that makes him prik thai's dad too ... they would be half brothers and sisters; they might know who it is though; and the rapist is chai =/

edit: gosh i feel so bad for Vicky :( she had stuff waiting for her and bam it all shatter

making caps for opening episode ^__^; be done in 15 mins

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think it's Chai because the character analysis at Ch3 Plik Thai grub Bai Kao page, said he was the rapist.
he was so infatuated with Waarn that he rape her. ???
He comes back into her life to take responsibility for his actions.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I think it's chai too because in the teaser there is a scene where he goes "I am the reason why." and I know for sure it's not Jackrit there's no way because that would mean Prik thai and Bai Kao are half brothers and sisters;