P'Num Sornram in Elgin[Chicago, IL]

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes, he was. It was really hot, i wasn't dancing or singing on stage, just standing next to the stage, and i was sweating. Can only imagine him. Youa got some really nice pictures. I still have to post mine up, in the middle of editing and resizing the pics.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not that close to him. I stand the back but I take zoom in and out.
LOL! Well you got a good camera. Out of topic. My friend was trying to sell her camera, Panasonic-DMC-TZ1K, to me for $50 because she got no use for it. If it's not me, she'll put it up on ebay for $200. That's a really good camera, but I won't be needing anything that professional. I want something more compact. I'm still debating whether or not I should get that camera. hmmm...I'll just think hard.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
LOL! Well you got a good camera. Out of topic. My friend was trying to sell her camera, Panasonic-DMC-TZ1K, to me for $50 because she got no use for it. If it's not me, she'll put it up on ebay for $200. That's a really good camera, but I won't be needing anything that professional. I want something more compact. I'm still debating whether or not I should get that camera. hmmm...I'll just think hard.
Yeah my sister bought a professional camera and the price is abou $700 then include the zoom in and zoom out...its over $1000...Lol

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah my sister bought a professional camera and the price is abou $700 then include the zoom in and zoom out...its over $1000...Lol
So was this the camera used to take pictures of P'Num? Maybe I should take that camera from my friend's hand before she puts it on ebay.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
LOL you were probably thinking...""shut that lady up!" hahahaa "Throw her another DRINK" :D

Yes, i'm kon lao, grew up with a lot of kon Thai, and i watch lakorn thai everyday. It's like a habit, on Fridays, i must go rent a new set of thai drama. LOL That's where i learned my Thai from.

Yeah, Pa is younger than me, she's only 27, but her husband, Ay'Ked (that's who P'Num called "hum yai" to on stage) he's older, probably around P'Num's age. So, since they're married, and he respects Ay'Ked, he's probably showing the same respect to Pa by calling her P'Pa.
LOL. I see. I grew up watching thai lakorns too!!! Just cant live without them.LOL.

I've always wonder who is P'Num calling "hum yai?" it was funny tho. Just the way he says it.LOL

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Smile..for $50, just take it. Even if it's larger than a compact camera, you'll never know when you'll need. Like in December when P'Num comes again. You would get great pics of him without standing in the crowd being push and all. :D Then just get the compact camera later. I'm using my stimulus rebate on a camera, the one i had just sucks LOL

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Smile..for $50, just take it. Even if it's larger than a compact camera, you'll never know when you'll need. Like in December when P'Num comes again. You would get great pics of him without standing in the crowd being push and all. :D Then just get the compact camera later. I'm using my stimulus rebate on a camera, the one i had just sucks LOL
yeah it's a good one. But it's like 1.6 inches thick and ugly. Though it's 10x optical zoom and I can take good videos with it and she's include a 2gb SD card. I'll have to buy charger separatly 'cause she can't find it. I already got a compact camera. It just suck that's all. Man this is hard.