pol & joy sirilak

tinah

sarNie Coma
im re-watching both of their lakorns together and im loving them all over again!..just miss these two. i wish they would atleast starr in 1 more lakorn together. not to mention, pol is so freakin handsome :drool: too bad he retired......

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hmm, that lakorn with pol & joy - I think I've seen it. It was a long time ago, so I forgot. What's it about?

tinah

sarNie Coma
they had 2 together. as much as i love both of their lakorns but i dont want to see it remade. its gonna be hard for me to watch the younger gens in it.

kulyia

RUK
they had 2 together. as much as i love both of their lakorns but i dont want to see it remade. its gonna be hard for me to watch the younger gens in it.

same here too..but itd be great if aum and aff replays it.=)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh yeah but this thread is about pol and joy. ^_^ It's funny how boh of their lakorns had the title samee. plus there was 2 "R" scene. Muaha.

ThuThy

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah but this thread is about pol and joy. ^_^ It's funny how boh of their lakorns had the title samee. plus there was 2 "R" scene. Muaha.
Yeah i miss them together too.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I have no idea who Pol is but did Joy get her teeth fixed?
I was surfing youtube and found something with her and Oil doing photo ops for a new lakorn or something (not sure how old that is), looks like her smile is different.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
yes, they used to be one of my favorite ch. 3 on-screen couple! both of their lakorns were very good! correct me if i'm wrong, but i think they also played a movie together many years ago.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg i hella miss them TT.TT the last time i saw pol was in laorng dao x/3. my heart broke cause pol retired! ermgh i wanna see them in one more lakorn together ... jus one more......................

max

sarNie Elites
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER! Ahh! I loved Samee so much! It is definitely one of my all time favorite Thai lakorns. I think that Pol is very handsome! I have always loved Joy! I am planning to watch their other lakorn... Samee Ngern Pon? Or something like that? Haha =)

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg, where have i been? i didn't know pol retired! ooh darnit, i thought he was really handsome. but i do love joy & pol together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, sadly he retired but he'll still come back once in awhile which is like never lol. before he hardly starr in lakorns anyway