Poo Soam Fao Sub

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^oh, thanks for the info BlueMoon...along with her other highly anticipated dramas, I can't wait for this one to air as well ;)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
whoa, sarayu's playing in this drama as well? I must have missed out on something here :scratches head: :unsure:

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the clarification nancyvang :) just to make sure, this is the same sarayu who played in "tawi pope" with siriam, right?

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^lol, I must have missed out on something when I was watching LNJ because I don't really remember seeing Stefan's chest :sweat: did I miss an episode or something? :wacko:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There's many scenes with his hairy chest. Maybe is just some of us who stare too hard. But the raining scene, after he fell into the water and went into Kob's grandma's house. He was wiping himself and you could see a little there, if not the part where Kob's grandma dies and she hugs onto him, she pulls down his shirt a little bit and you can see hairy.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
oh, haha...I guess I wasn't paying enough attention :sweat: and he's proud of it to, eh? :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
the most hair i saw on him was teh night he and pim did the wild thing . When she didn't get out the car and he force her out adn he were grip and she was pushing .. yeah his shirt lift up i saw his hairly love trail ....it wasn't a sexy sight LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The night he took her to his resort, most horrifying scene. I know that scene still haunts Sarn till this day. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i still have the screen cap of dat picture too LOLL>>>> i keep it to remind me of how a man would look like in his sexy stage lol

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
ahahaha, you cracked me up again sarn :lol: :loool: I shouldn't be laughing this much before going to sleep :loool: