Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah after she finish filming her la korns she will go studied and don't know how long she will be gone. so maybe this la korn will be her last one and we won't get to see her act anymore, which if that is it then it's so sad.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..She should try going to the international universities so she can still act and go to school at the same time..But hopefully when she's done she'll come back and act..

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this movie. It is sooo old haha. I remember the egg was like the size of a basketball.

max

sarNie Elites
For those who have seen this lakorn, is it good? Like okay good or very good? I hope that I am not disappointed in the plot and etc. because it may be that this is the last time that I see one of my favorite couples acting together =(

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
I just finish listening to Alexandra's interview in the Lao radio station. She said will start filming her la korns on January 2008. YAY!!! we will get to see this la korn soon. but sadly after she's done with filming her la korns, she will go studied overseas. :(
Yeah me too max, Alexandra and Weir are my favorite couple too, they have great chemistry in PRRFK. such adorable couple.

This picture so cute. He hold her hand singing on PRRFK concert at Coldrath

yupppp .. this is truEEEE

a few days ago .. Alexandra came to sing at Sydney, Australia .. it was a blassTT !
her voice is very gooooooooooooooood !! such talentedddd ! great entertainer aswell !!!

she said that she will start filming her lakorns next yr .. when she goes back to thailand ..
which i guess is very sooooNNN ! :D

her english is very good and fluenttt !
i love her singing live .. sounds very great :)

omgg.. not to mention ... sHE is PRETTiER THAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!! :p
very down to earth* :rolleyes:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yippee!!! i read from ch7 webboard, there will be an opening ceremony on Jan.12 sat. and start filming after that. i'm so happy. so we will get to see this la korn soon. i'm so happy& so excited to see Weir & Alexandra together again. YAY!!! : :clap: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Alexandra haven't made up her mind yet where she will go to continue her studies. She's looking into it. There has been a change to the opening ceremony to this la korn. instead of Jan.12th. it has been change to toward the end of January. but didn't say the exact date yet. that sucks a bit <_< but it's o.k. as long as they will still film it. i'm happy. Emmie Morakot will also play in here, her role will be a bit bad.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such bad news...they change nang aek from Alexandra to Jui Warataya. i'm so sad. so dissappointed and very mad. i was waiting to see Weir and Alexandra again. now my dream has collapse :lmao: :lmao: :arrg: :arrg: but pra aek is still Weir though.

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
really? but she is having a lakorn with cee still right? i think her and cee would look good together... both good singers.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
no please tell me it's a joke please let it be a joke...I wanted to see Sandra with Veir not Jui W. although I love her but I wanted to see Sandra and Veir ..... noo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :arrg: :arrg: :unsure: :( :angry: :angry: <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
No this is not a joke. it's for real. i read from ch7 webboard. they really change nang aek to Jui. because Alexandra will go studied at Japan this year,probably after she finish filming her la korn with Cee . She will go studied media design for one year,master degree. she will take a break off in playing la korns for a while and if she have some time from studying she will make her songs while she study there too. if she come back from studying and she still get an opportunity to play la korn again she is happy and want to play la korn. that's sad. i will miss her when she leaves to go studied. but good luck to her and happy she will continues her studied. but then one year is not a long time,time goes by fast. but darn it! i won't get to see her pair up with Weir again. well hope when she comes back she will get to play la korn again and pair up with Weir again, i would be so happy. cross my finger.

max

sarNie Elites
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! Aww... I cannot believe it. I will not watch it if it is not Weir and Alexandra. This blows!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i feel the same as you max. i was waiting and excited to see Weir+Alexandra together again and now they are not. my hope is all crush. :lmao: i don't want to watch this la korn anymore either. because i would only picture Alexandra in here and she match the character more than Jui and make a cutier match with Weir too. why can't she play this la korn first and then go study or Dara video wait till she finish filming her la korn with Cee first before start filming because this la korn will start filming in January too and her la korn with Cee start filming this month too so it would be chaotic for her to run back and forth from 2 la korns set at the same time but anyways, she rejected this la korn already which is so so sad.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? WHY CAN'T SHE FILM THIS FIRST THEM GO!?!?! why don't they just wait till she comes back?
man, I'm so disappointed!!! does she and veir have another lakorn or was this the only one?
ah man, I'm upset now...I was like, jui? I thought it was alexandra? like, was there another one with the same name? TELL ME PLEASE THIS IS ANOTHER ONE WITH THE SAME NAME!!! and pr'ek...tears