Por Malai Rimtang(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Chaiya the singger ? the p'k in the new verison of keo na ma ? o'my buddha dis i have to see lmaoooooooooo such and ODDD couple ..... he is girly and short ....hope it a revenge lakorn den ..though i doubt it hahhaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
imgain Chaiya in a revenge lakorn ..... :lol: yeah i firgure it a musical drama too cuz he a singer ..hummm... i wonder if aff goin sing ...seriously dis is such an odd couple dat i can't miss it !!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
you're funny sarn, but I agree with you, sometime I just watch lakorn that had odd pairing. don't know y, but I just did.

max

sarNie Elites
Oh, no. Haha. Chaiya is a really good singer, but he is definitely not pra'eke material. Not to be mean or anything, but he has such a soft voice... very feminine. LOL =)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i thought he was short too but he did play with tanya right? I think tanya and aff should be about the same height. Well we'll get to hear aff's singing more now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, he played with tanya before. even with aff he probaly still wouldnt look manly enough for her. hes a great singer though so i guess ill watch it for aff and the song. tv scenes lakorn are decent too..

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Are you kidding :blink: why doesn't he stick to singing :( I neverunderstood why any one would put him in lakorn as lead, why don't they put him in as supporting or something without any pairing cause he fits more female roles than p'ak so gross out :wacko: who wanna watch movie with 2 n'aks even if it's a muscial still no excuse to have him as lead :wacko: A total miss lakorn.

crazydog

sarNie Egg
This is a weird couple. I can't seem to picture the two of them together but then again I can't seem to picture him with any other females either.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i prefer chaya as a supporting actor not a p'ek...i don' know if i want to watch this one...but i'll give it a try since its his p'ek move...

cecilia

Staff member
*sighed* i come in here everyday, praying that they change chaiya to someone else ... i would so LOVE TO hear aff sing but *sighed* .. not with chaiya .. :lmao: