[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Remember P'kai said that if he was to remake this he would choose Matt/Rome. Well, darn it, he should have gotten the right to it. lol. Anyways, Yaya has the best chance for this role than anyone else. I was just wishing it would be Matt, though I know it's highly unlikely. Matt only accept one lakorn per year anyways so anything else coming up ain't going to be her. :)
was it p'kai? i thought it was some other producer that said it. but yea, too bad! yaya and matt both got long legs so it'll be nice to see them in short shorts like teya hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
was it p'kai? i thought it was some other producer that said it. but yea, too bad! yaya and matt both got long legs so it'll be nice to see them in short shorts like teya hehe
example of long leg and tall as p'ek against Yaya or Matt either Rome, Ken, Andrew, Aun W, Grate, Au, First

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
555 i thought i was the only one who thought p'ek and n'ek didn't interact enough. not just p'ek, but n'ek wasn't that jealous either. which, in a way is good when she doesn't do something stupid, but as long as she shows a little that she is jealous, it would be fun. and i was glad that p'ek wasn't crazy possessive, but they should do something more, even if he is supposed to be a gentleman/prince
Yeah. I wasn't expecting the prince to act jealous and possessive, but more like he cared. I think if they did a little more it would've be even better. P'ek and N'ek in the old version had a lot of times where they went to events, or hangout. They seemed like they were in separate rooms. I needed more. I hope with the new version they will add more, because I love this lakorn very much. The ending was really cute, I was definitely feeling the romance. Wish they add a Wedding for the new one. I want to see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah. I wasn't expecting the prince to act jealous and possessive, but more like he cared. I think if they did a little more it would've be even better. P'ek and N'ek in the old version had a lot of times where they went to events, or hangout. They seemed like they were in separate rooms. I needed more. I hope with the new version they will add more, because I love this lakorn very much. The ending was really cute, I was definitely feeling the romance. Wish they add a Wedding for the new one. I want to see it.
Now suddenly i change my mind now if they have a handsome prince then i will go for Matt/Rome instead of Yaya i agree with
Merit response that Yaya looks like Taya so its like were seeing the same n'ek so i rather pick someone new that won't
look like the original cast but i still like Yaya she's adorable like a little doll princess. :cloud9:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yep totally adore Yaya, but gosh it'd be so great to see Matt play this kind of role.
i liked this lakorn, you know like the story and stuff but sometimes the characters were bland, so i'm hoping they bring more life to the characters, more intensity, make them have more interaction so the chemistry is more obvious. this way it won't be a waste of Yaya or Matt's talents.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just noticed Chatchai was in the older version of Prissana with Mew. Now he's directing it, LOL. I guess he should know what to do and how to direct this lakorn especially because he was in it once.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It's kind of funny that Nok Chatchai used to be in Prissana and now he'll be directing this lakorn and Nok Jariya was as nang rai in Mia Taeng and now she is directing that lakorn also. I am right.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's kind of funny that Nok Chatchai used to be in Prissana and now he'll be directing this lakorn and Nok Jariya was as nang rai in Mia Taeng and now she is directing that lakorn also. I am right.
haha i just realized that too. i wonder how they feel about it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think for now yaya is link to this lakorn but nothings finalized yet. Its for next years project and that's still a long way

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think for now yaya is link to this lakorn but nothings finalized yet. Its for next years project and that's still a long way
Yeah your right Tinah not to the final stage yet next year they have time to decide, remember that they consider Matt name
as well so there is chance next year for her and i do like Yaya too so its a hard thing for me to chose, if Matt is
prissana i want her with Rome and if Yaya i want her with either Andrew or Ken.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Since Nok Chatchai was in the older version of Prissana, I trust that his directing for the new addition will be good. I don't care that Yaya and Taya look somewhat similar because clearly they're two different people with different acting styles so I won't neglect Yaya getting the role for that fact. I personally think Matt's acting is decent but she has a rai look to her that doesn't compliment with Prissana.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I notice this is the first time chatchai will be directing a lakorn that isn't action drama. So its gonna be a different style for him

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm so anxious for who p'ek will be played by!!! especially since, well, i feel like the odds are in favor of Yaya and so it's so hard to imagine who she will be playing alongside.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I senses a feeling that it might be Mark if Yaya is chosen and that news I've read they even had sample of p'ek and Mark
first on the list next to Yaya's name and as for Matt along side her is Rome.

orchid_dokmai

sarNie Egg
i dont know how the p'ek's character is but i want rome or ken to be played...hopefully the p'ek doesnt end up to be nadech(he's good but i want to see different pairings)