Puri Shaves Head into Monkhood

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok so he's done it already after the waiting

here are some pictures of people who were present

http://www.rssthai.com/reader.php?t=entertain&r=11399

Theres the actually article
I'm translating it right now but it's so freaking long lmao when I'm done with it i'll post it on my blog lol. So lazy right now I been doing so much stuff and translating and scripting lol I dont know if i'll finish today ...

Edit: Full Translated Article
http://blog.thaiallstars.net/?p=53

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw da whole exact family dere lol aw lookie ann she look like she bout to cry LOL is he doin it to claim innocence or somethin cause of dat drug rumor? girl i thought u couldn't read thai i remember i translated mart's biography for u

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I read just sometimes when i get lazy I pretend to not know how :loool:

well actually if it's to much I tend to give up cause I could barely make out characters and stuff lmao ... I've only been reading thai for like 4 months or so =/ LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah lol she is! notice how you can see puri's tatoo omg lol I don't know why I notice that lol .. I am translating .. so far I've got the first paragraph :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thanks. i dunno y i'm readin da translation when i could read da original article LOL thanks uu though for ur hard work :D good lord it's LONGGGGGGGG good job lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I told you it was long; LOL I just kind of summarized a lot of things that I didn't know how to put into words lol
and ooohh ann and puri opening some shops together nice x3 LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwwwww i think they make a real cute couple. cuter than when she was w/ her ex. dat dude was ok looking. puri's cuter lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh his tattoo is on his right arm lol so dat monk in dat pic up dere probably is him lol is dat his mama cuttin his hair? she perdy. ann look so young so cute lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it should be him i would totally reconize his tatoo! LOL and yeah ann looks so cute and his mothers pretty hehe but i notice that in the group pictures ann tends to look the most awkward lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
aww...so ann did ended up holding the pillow. hehe aww..it looks like ann was crying when she was cutting his hair. they're so kute!! lol