Question:Clubbox

chanda

sarNie Egg
i have a question concerning clubbox...my download speed is only up to 6 or 7 kb...and the other times it was fine with a download speed of 45kb...does anyone know whats wrong?

Hiatus

Super Momo
it happens to me too but dont worry sometime it speeds back up to 40+ just wait :) patience ladies patience ^_^ the more time you spend opening your cb the more points you get look at the positive side LOL

chanda

sarNie Egg
i am a registered user...i heard from other people that u have a to download from clubbox for a long time...i do that but it still doesnt work

cecilia

Staff member
chanda said:
i am a registered user...i heard from other people that u have a to download from clubbox for a long time...i do that but it still doesnt work
[post="22526"][/post]​
do you have a login name? password?

chanda

sarNie Egg
the speed is back to normal...but yea i have a log in name and password...do u know how i can get points?

cecilia

Staff member
chanda said:
the speed is back to normal...but yea i have a log in name and password...do u know how i can get points?
[post="25881"][/post]​
when you get online..remember to login ..and once you login and start downloading..the clubbox program should remember your user name..but to check if your'e in or not..just look in the MILEAGE tab in your clubbox program next to downlaod, upload, and option..if you have point..then you're in..but if you just have plain
--P..then you're not login....hope this help..otherwise..in the bottom hand right corner..you're find the clubox icon...right click and login in with your user name..hope this help also!

cecilia

Staff member
chanda said:
right now i have only 50 p
[post="26258"][/post]​
if you have up to 3, 000 point..you have have up to 10 or more gig of FAST download..i usually use them on 700 MB files..kekek.. :w000t: