Question game

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It is very boring since i have gone every where already and it's such a small city.

Are you currently attending college or a university?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ha, as for girl, Mint Chalida or Marie as for guy, um...Jack Methus ans Aum Atichart. :p

What do you really want to eat right this instant?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Yes, but he sometimes get me so annoyed I wanted to punch him and ask myself why I have to like a jerk like him  :annoyed:. LOL :D

Are you a short-tempered person?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Not really, It depends on what the reason is.

Have you dated more than 4 times?

Falada

sarNie Adult
No, I have never dated before, because my parents don't allow us to date til we're 16. And yeah, I have to reject a lot of guys. :(

Were you born in Thailand?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
In thai land in the country-side where there is an orchid and fields of beautiful fresh green grass and to be alone. I've always wanted that.

What is your dream life that you want?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
In thai land in the country-side where there is an orchid and fields of beautiful fresh green grass and to be alone. I've always wanted that.

What is your dream life that you want?

Falada

sarNie Adult
I want a peaceful and happy life. I want to have a family of my own and make them happy. 

Do you ever dream of becoming an actress/model?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I used to when i was still going to school, but now i want to become the director instead to be able to work with many more people. LOL. :p

Who is the first person you want to meet if you could go to thai land?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If I were anyone in this world I would want to be Mint Chalida. I want to know how it feels like to be a celebrity in Thailand and see how life is as her.

What catches your eyes the most?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya, hehe.

If your favorite actor/actress come and tell you that he/she loves you, what would you do?