question

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
LOL....GURL...HERE....go read here.....

My Webpage

that the link to asianfanatic forum....on the outsider 2...the cast are cute...hope that help..=)
[post="113659"][/post]​
thank you for that.....to tell the truth i couldn't wait anymore...so today the whole day i was on the net and was looking for the OUTSIDER PART:2.....but i could't find one with sub-title...os then i just order the one with chinese.....i know i wouldn't understand any thing but...i can wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
its that feeling when you CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...AND YOU JUST WANT TO GET IT......will, i bought it in the afternoom...and it saids that the movie will get to me by fri. or sat.......i hope that it will not be late..... :loool:
anyways, i will update you on the movie.....THANKS ON THE INFOR....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
thank you for that.....to tell the truth i couldn't wait anymore...so today the whole day i was on the net and was looking for the OUTSIDER PART:2.....but i could't find one with sub-title...os then i just order the one with chinese.....i know i wouldn't understand any thing but...i can wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
its that feeling when you CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...AND YOU JUST WANT TO GET IT......will, i bought it in the afternoom...and it saids that the movie will get to me by fri. or sat.......i hope that it will not be late..... :loool:
anyways, i will update you on the movie.....THANKS ON THE INFOR....
[post="113713"][/post]​

haha gurl...no problem.....but yeah,....share with me!....lol...=)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i havent seen part 1 ...so i pro dont know what part 2 is about...=)...but DANG!!1....THE MAIN GUY IS HOTTTTTT...... :w000t: ....THANKS FOR SHARING!

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
i havent seen part 1 ...so i pro dont know what part 2 is about...=)...but DANG!!1....THE MAIN GUY IS HOTTTTTT...... :w000t: ....THANKS FOR SHARING!
[post="114061"][/post]​
yeah!!!!!!!!! the (PA-AK)...in the movie is very VERY HOT!!!!he he he...
WHAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PART ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can you MISS this movie?????????????????????
its the best movie that i have ever WATCH!!!!!!he he he he he he...FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!
will, i think that this movie is soooo....good that every HMONG GIRL should WATCH this movie.....he he he he he he he.......it will make their life BRIGHT like a STAR!!!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......
FOR REAL!.....the movie is very good......
anyways, i will tell the main part of the movie for YOU!...ok....
will, in the start....the (NA-AK) is a very goody GIRL......i mean she is a perfect girl for her parents.....she is very smart and has very good grade......but as for the (PA-AK).....he is not that good....the teacher calls him....GANGSTER.....PA-ak...name is (A-HAO)....and he has TWO BEST FRIEND.....both of them are very CUTE TOO....will, back to the story.....(pa-ak) and (na-ak)....goes to the same high school....and....."things happens, which cause (na-ak) to meet (pa-ak)"....i won't go far with that.....YOU WOULD HAVE TO WATCH TO SEE THE CUTE SCENE.....of how they met....he he he he he....
and from where they met...(pa-ak) would always pick (na-ak) up after school which they would enjoy the day have fun......soon (na-ak)
...started to have BAD GRADES....and she started to lie to her parents so that she could go with (PA-AK)......when her parents found out she was going to be sent to vitenam........and so she run away to live with (Pa-ak)....hint.....(DURING THAT SCENE IT WAS SOOOO>>>CUTE)
will, then PA-AK DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND WORKED....while (NA-AK)ALSO, DROP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL TOO....and she just stay home very day...but she enjoy living with...A-HAO...(PA-AK)...he he he he
(i would too..if i had a CUTE and TALL husband like him.....)he he he he.......and then the REAL WORLD CAME TO (PA-AK) and (NA-AK)....the PROBLEMS WITH MONEY AND JOBS AND JUST EVERY....come into their life........i don't want to go on anymore...YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE IT YOUR SELF......
ENJOY!!!!!!!!
here are some more clips of THE OUTSIDERS
My Webpage
My Webpage
My Webpage
My Webpage
My Webpage

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah..i havent seen part 1..thats why i said i want to order it..but they dont have it with sub....but just heard about it...=)

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
WATCH THIS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE......
WATCH THIS I REALLY WANT TO SHARE MY MOVIE...THE OUTSIDER WITH YOU GUYS......ENJOY.....
IT THE FIRST PART OF THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IT COMES!

My Webpage
enjoy....I LOVE THIS MOVIE.....he he he he he...i don't know how many times i have point this out....but i want to say it out load that i LOVE THIS MOVIE......ALSO, this is how they first met......HINT....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.....he he he he
My Webpagethis is the song that he sing for the movie..soo..hot..GOD.dylan is so hot in here...
My Webpage first time they met...she help him...
My Webpage thanks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...sweet....
My Webpageduring this scene...(na-ak)...is in danger...and (pa-ak)...he helping her because he help him before....CUTE...
My Webpage (NA-AK)...find a whole differnt part of (PA-AK)...in this scene..she finds that he had a dream and he is very sweet...he he he he
My Webpage this is when they started to go out...he he he he...BOY FRIEND...he he he
to do the derp thinking...you are able to see that they both live in a different world...but love still made the met EACH OTHER...cute.....
My Webpage...running in the rain makes them look soo...hot...i love this....
My Webpage cute....how they are together....he he he...GOING OUT...so sweet..
My Webpage
i love this song.....it makes me feel STRONG...to go through my day... love this song: LYDIA...
My Webpage...DO YOU SEE THAT OTHER GIRL IN THE PREVIEW...WILL SHE IS THE BITCH...IN THE MOVIE....SORRY FOR THE BAD WORD BUT THERE IS NO OTHER WORD I CAN PUT THIS GIRL IN....SHE IS REALLY A BITCH.....he he he he :w000t:
My Webpage...GOD I HATED A-HAO SOOO...MUCH DRING THOSE PART ...HE IS always with that BITCH....SORRY ANGIAN.....
OK....i can't find any more of the CLIPS...so ENJOY FOR NOW!!!!!!.
oh yeah....i like it better in HNOMG THE VOICE ARE MUCH BETTER THEN THEIR REAL VOICE.....i DON"T...but thats what i think.....
i wish i could put up the hnomg version to compare...so you guys would see that SKP PRODUCTION DID A GOOD JOB AT DUBBING IT....
I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE THEM AN A++++++.....he he he he he he :shocked:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
paj sua yaj said:
WATCH THIS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE......
WATCH THIS I REALLY WANT TO SHARE MY MOVIE...THE OUTSIDER WITH YOU GUYS......ENJOY.....
IT THE FIRST PART OF THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IT COMES!

My Webpage
enjoy....I LOVE THIS MOVIE.....he he he he he...i don't know how many times i have point this out....but i want to say it out load that i LOVE THIS MOVIE......ALSO, this is how they first met......HINT....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.....he he he he
My Webpagethis is the song that he sing for the movie..soo..hot..GOD.dylan is so hot in here...
My Webpage first time they met...she help him...
My Webpage thanks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...sweet....
My Webpageduring this scene...(na-ak)...is in danger...and (pa-ak)...he helping her because he help him before....CUTE...
My Webpage (NA-AK)...find a whole differnt part of (PA-AK)...in this scene..she finds that he had a dream and he is very sweet...he he he he
My Webpage this is when they started to go out...he he he he...BOY FRIEND...he he he
to do the derp thinking...you are able to see that they both live in a different world...but love still made the met EACH OTHER...cute.....
My Webpage...running in the rain makes them look soo...hot...i love this....
My Webpage cute....how they are together....he he he...GOING OUT...so sweet..
My Webpage
i love this song.....it makes me feel STRONG...to go through my day... love this song: LYDIA...
My Webpage...DO YOU SEE THAT OTHER GIRL IN THE PREVIEW...WILL SHE IS THE BITCH...IN THE MOVIE....SORRY FOR THE BAD WORD BUT THERE IS NO OTHER WORD I CAN PUT THIS GIRL IN....SHE IS REALLY A BITCH.....he he he he :w000t:
My Webpage...GOD I HATED A-HAO SOOO...MUCH DRING THOSE PART ...HE IS always with that BITCH....SORRY ANGIAN.....
OK....i can't find any more of the CLIPS...so ENJOY FOR NOW!!!!!!.
oh yeah....i like it better in HNOMG THE VOICE ARE MUCH BETTER THEN THEIR REAL VOICE.....i DON"T...but thats what i think.....
i wish i could put up the hnomg version to compare...so you guys would see that SKP PRODUCTION DID A GOOD JOB AT DUBBING IT....
I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE THEM AN A++++++.....he he he he he he :shocked:
[post="114107"][/post]​

You still haven't given me the hmong title for this movie..

Cody

sarNie Egg
if u want the title for this movie, it's:

" Nkauj Noog & Nraug Ntses Txoj Kev Hlub".

take care,
sky production

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ok...finish this movie in like 2 days....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh.........................g0sh..... :angry: :angry: :angry: ...i hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it....omg, why she have to get rape by that old man...???....why he have to sleep with that stupid gurl??...... :angry: ..not happy....and why he have to die??.....ereerrrhhhhh...im so mad...dont like it....i want THEM to be together at the end....=/....oh yeah, and they didnt even sleep together ???...how can she be pregnant at the end when he die??>...maybe they did but sky pro cut that scene...errh......ok...forget it....dylan is cute and the gurl is pretty but this movies makes me mad.... :angry: :angry: :angry: .....im oUT!!!!
i have not watch this movie but if you say that this movie makes you mad then i think that you really got into the story..."right"...this movie must be a very good movie..."right"...hummm..i always think that if the person who watch and has reaction to the movie then it must of been good....so tell me....was the dubbing good too....is it as good as what "paj sua yaj" has said....she makes me what to hear the guys voice....
should i buy this movie??????....so far from the reading i have found that this movie can get really addected...
thanks for the facts!!!!!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Question to those who have watched this in Hmong dubb, do they cut out some scenes? And do they have part 2 in Hmong dubb?