question

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl said:
i have to check.... let me see....sowwie i dun really pay attention to them dubbing
[post="111099"][/post]​
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......you don't pay attention to them.....hummmmm
i wish i could be you.....you know i much movie i watch......i think everyday.....he he he he he he he.......if only i was related to them .....
will, you enjoy your day.... :shocked:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha sunny ur so funny....but its okay i understand i dont pay much attention to them either....lolz.....n although we dont pay attention to the dubbed ones its because we watch the original ones......we watch alot of series n movies....we go through lots and lots each week.....so its not like we dont watch anything we do but just all the original ones....lol....

pze

sarNie Adult
well if u live in minnesota.....u can go n get it at the international flea market on como....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
pze said:
well if u live in minnesota.....u can go n get it at the international flea market on como....
[post="111735"][/post]​

no ..i live down in NC..but can ya tell me how much the total set coast...??? :)

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
hey, paj sua yaj...u  know where i can get a copy of the outsider?....i wanna see it...=)
[post="111378"][/post]​
hey!
i think that you are sooooo...SMART....he he he he he.....yeah...you have choose to watch the "right" movie..its very good....i it bought last week on wed....and i finished the movie by friday.....can you believe that it....ha ha ha ha.....its a very good movie.......i love the movie sooooooooooooooo....much....i think that you will enjoy it like i did....if i was to rate this movie from 1 to 5 i would give it an 5.........it sooooo good that you will love it.....i really want to tell you the story line.....but i think you should watch it yourself...instead......
yeah! you can order the movie from SKY production......
the phone number is: 763-561-7343
i also, order my set too...it doesn't take long to mail it..i think my took about 3-4 days......
there is 6 part and it cost $10.00 for one movie...which the total cost come to be $60.00 and i can't remember how much they charge for shipping.....but its wouldn't be more then $5.00....
BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THIS MOVIE IS REALLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you love movies...... i say that you will love this one too......
THE OUTSIDER is my what repersent ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
hey!
i think that you are sooooo...SMART....he he he he he.....yeah...you have choose to watch the "right" movie..its very good....i it bought last week on wed....and i finished the movie by friday.....can you believe that it....ha ha ha ha.....its a very good movie.......i love the movie sooooooooooooooo....much....i think that you will enjoy it like i did....if i was to rate this movie from 1 to 5 i would give it an 5.........it sooooo good that you will love it.....i really want to tell you the story line.....but i think you should watch it yourself...instead......
yeah! you can order the  movie from SKY production......
the phone number is: 763-561-7343
i also, order my set too...it doesn't take long to mail it..i think my took about 3-4 days......
there is 6 part and it cost $10.00 for one movie...which the total cost come to be $60.00 and i can't remember how much they charge for shipping.....but its wouldn't be more then $5.00....
BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THIS MOVIE IS REALLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you love movies...... i say that you will love this one too......
THE OUTSIDER is my what repersent ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="112091"][/post]​

hey gurl,...haha

stupid me...i went down to cali for the new year last year....the gurl ask me to buy it and said that is really good....she was going to cut me some slack....but i didnt buy it..*errr, now i wish i did*...anywase, i didnt buy it cause i usually order the original one with sub, cause that way its cheaper and better, cause it wont have any cut out scene...but, now i cant find it anywhere with sub...cause the drama is kind of old now..=(....so?....im out of luck!...HUM..$60 IS SOO MUCH!...gosh, i'll think about it...cause if u order the original it only cost around $20 something or $30 something...but sadly i cant find the original one so.....=( :( :(

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
IF U WANT A COPIE I THINK MY AUNT AND THEM PEOPLE ARE COMMING TO NC FOR THIS EVENT IN MAY YOU CAN CHECK THERE, THEY SHOULD BE SELLING IT THERE......

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
hey gurl,...haha

stupid me...i went down to cali for the new year last year....the gurl ask me to buy it and said that is really good....she was going to cut me some slack....but i didnt buy it..*errr, now i wish i did*...anywase, i didnt buy it cause i usually order the original one with sub, cause that way its cheaper and better, cause it wont have any cut out scene...but, now i cant find it anywhere with sub...cause the drama is kind of old now..=(....so?....im out of luck!...HUM..$60 IS SOO MUCH!...gosh, i'll think about it...cause if u order the original it only cost around $20 something or $30 something...but sadly i cant find the original one so.....=( :( :(
[post="112485"][/post]​
i don't know if you think the same like me...but i use to like buying movies in sub-title...too....i use to think that it cost a lot in hmong...but to think of it...its HARD FOR ME TO KEEP ON TRACK WITH THE READING AND LOOKING AT THE MOVIE....so then i cjhange my mind to watch the hmong dubbs....instead...... also...at times i really feel like i am enjoying that movie.....with that voices....
i don't know if you think like me too....
Also, i believe that this movie: THE OUTSIDER IS VERY...GOOD THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGET....you money......it very good...i finish it last week and i watch it again this week...so do the math i think i watch this movie more this 4 times...and each time i hear sometime new.....i love the (NA_AK)..role......she was very weak..in the start and by the end of the movie she became someone who is very stong....just like that(pa-ak)......i think that this movie has a lot of different relationship.
from: PARENTS to BOY FRIEND to HUSBAND AND WIFE...and FROM FRIENDSHIP.....misunderstood....and just many more....
i love that role of the (PA-AK) freind.....he is SOOOOO sweet......at times i evern like him more than (pa-ak)........will, i think that you should really BUY this movie.......
have fun :w000t:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
i don't know if you think the same like me...but i use to like buying movies in sub-title...too....i use to think that it cost a lot in hmong...but to think of it...its HARD FOR ME TO KEEP ON TRACK WITH THE READING AND LOOKING AT THE MOVIE....so then i cjhange my mind to watch the hmong dubbs....instead...... also...at times i really feel like i am enjoying that movie.....with that voices....
Also, i believe that this movie: THE OUTSIDER IS VERY...GOOD THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGET....you money......it very good...i finish it last week and i watch it again this week...so do the math i think i watch this movie more this 4 times...and each time i hear sometime new.....i love the (NA_AK)..role......she was very weak..in the start and by the end of the movie she became someone who is very stong....just like that(pa-ak)......i think that this movie has a lot of different relationship.
from: PARENTS to BOY FRIEND to HUSBAND AND WIFE...and FROM FRIENDSHIP.....misunderstood....and just many more....
i love that role of the (PA-AK) freind.....he is SOOOOO sweet......at times i evern like him more than (pa-ak)........will, i think that you should really BUY this movie.......
[post="113020"][/post]​
have u seen part 2?....or know if they are going to dubb part 2 of the outsider??

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
[post="113020"][/post]​
have u seen part 2?....or know if they are going to dubb part 2 of the outsider??...cause i cant find that drama with sub too...=)

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
have u seen part 2?....or know if they are going to dubb part 2 of the outsider??...cause i cant find that drama with sub too...=)
[post="113163"][/post]​
WHAT....???????
there is part two too.....WHAT...i don't know.....all i know is the one that the hnomg people dubb...i didn't know that there is part 2 to the movie....does the story goes on with (pa-ak) and (na-ak)...SON...or what...come on....there is more to the story...hummmmm...DON"T MAKE ME GO CRAZY.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WATCH THIS MOVIE......4 TIME IN TWO WEEK......I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE SOOOO...MUCH!!!!!I DON'T KNOW WHY....I THINK THAT IT REALLY RELATE TO REAL LIFE....
DID YOU WATCH THE MOVIE IN HNOMG DUBB???????????????
ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT I LOVE FROM THIS MOVIE IS THE VOICES......TO TELL THE TRUTH I THINK THAT SKY PRODUCATION DID A VERY GOOD JOB.....IT SOUNDED BETTER THAN THE REAL PERSON VOICE......BUT THATS JUST WHAT I THINK....... :D

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
What's the hmong title for the outsiders and how many parts are there?
[post="113191"][/post]​
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN HNOMG....SO I WILL WRITE IT IN ENGLISH....OK....
ITS: THE MALE FISH AND THE FEMALE BRID LOVE STORY......
I HOPE THAT WILL HELP.... :loool:
YOU HAVE TO SAY IT IN HMONG TO UNDERSTAND...... :rolleyes:
WILL, I THINK THAT THE GOT THE TITLE BECAUSE IN THE MOVIE...THE (PA-AK) NAME MEANS TO BE A FISH AND THE (NA-KA) NAME MEANS TO BRID....SO THAT WHY THEY GOT THAT NAME ( I THINK).......
ALSO,IN THE MOVIE THERE WAS A PART THAT THE (PA-AK) SAID TO THE (NA-AK) THAT HE IS A FISH AND SHE IS A BRID ANDTHERE IS SO WAY A BRID WOULD LIVE UNDER WATER WITH A FISH.....BUT THAN THE (NA-AK) SAID TO THE (PA-AK) THERE HAS BEEN STORYS THAT FISH WILL NEVER LIVE WITH BRIDS...BUT SHE WANTS TO LIVE UNDER WATER WITH HIM AND SHE WANTS TO EXPERINCES THE LIVE OF A FISH......WASN'T THAT SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH,THE OUTSIDER HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME CALLED: THE FIGHING FISH :rolleyes:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
haha... don't you have the movie cover? Look at it and type it out... I really want to know for sure so I can tell my sister to go get it for me..

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
haha... don't you have the movie cover? Look at it and type it out... I really want to know for sure so I can tell my sister to go get it for me..
[post="113251"][/post]​
HE HE HE HE....SORRY.....I AM NOT AT HOME NOW! BUT WHEN I GET HOME I WILL DO THAT...SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW THAT......FEELING TOO....WHEN YOU WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE BADLY...I UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE HE HE HE HE...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.............. :shocked:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
WHAT....???????
there is part two too.....WHAT...i don't know.....all i know is the one that the hnomg people dubb...i didn't know that there is part 2 to the movie....does the story goes on with (pa-ak) and (na-ak)...SON...or what...come on....there is more to the story...hummmmm...DON"T MAKE ME GO CRAZY.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WATCH THIS MOVIE......4 TIME IN TWO WEEK......I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE SOOOO...MUCH!!!!!I DON'T KNOW WHY....I THINK THAT IT REALLY RELATE TO REAL LIFE....
DID YOU WATCH THE MOVIE IN HNOMG DUBB???????????????
ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT I LOVE FROM THIS MOVIE IS THE VOICES......TO TELL THE TRUTH I THINK THAT SKY PRODUCATION DID A VERY GOOD JOB.....IT SOUNDED BETTER THAN THE REAL PERSON VOICE......BUT THATS JUST WHAT I THINK....... :D
[post="113229"][/post]​

yup..there is part 2 to "the outsider"....heard that is good too...but havent watch it yet....=)

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
yup..there is part 2 to "the outsider"....heard that is good too...but havent watch it yet....=)
[post="113320"][/post]​
what!............ PART 2.......NO don't get me started again....you know that now because of that movies...my family is calling me crazy...... :w000t: they say that all i have talked about everyday is just that movie.......
i have question???????????????????????
do you know any thing about part two, what is the story line??????????because the story has ready ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS......I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!! :shocked:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
paj sua yaj said:
what!............ PART 2.......NO don't get me started again....you know that now because of that movies...my family is calling me crazy...... :w000t: they say that all i have talked about everyday is just that movie.......
i have question???????????????????????
do you know any thing about part two, what is the story line??????????because the story has ready ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS......I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!! :shocked:
[post="113432"][/post]​

LOL....GURL...HERE....go read here.....

My Webpage

that the link to asianfanatic forum....on the outsider 2...the cast are cute...hope that help..=)