Quiz: we are all beautiful but how and why

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
http://quizilla.com/users/oznur/quizzes/We...ful%20pictures)

i got :

Natural Beauty
Your beauty is found on your shell... your outside. This could mean you have an attractive face or a fit body, maybe a pair of beautiful eyes or a nice smile. Whatever it is, it can be seen by everyone and everyone probably agrees thats its beautiful. Congratulations, this is a good type of beauty to have because then you can easily show it off without someone actually knowing you.

You were given this beauty as a part of your destiny. Reveal the goddess in you through dance and song, as it would match your appearance.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Beautiful Soul
Youre beautiful within. You have a great personality and Im sure a lot of people are close to you because of it. You dont believe in being evil unless its harmless and youre pretty much a nice person with food manners and a cool personality. Youre almost perfect in any way, and Im sure you family loves you as does your friends and future boyfriends/girlfriends Good on ya, its all going cool for you!

To reveal your goddess, express yourself and all you feel for your womanhood will reveal something great inside you.

we are beautyfull but how and why?

for me it's natural beauty,
my beauty is found on my shell...my outside. this could mean me have an attractive face or a fit body, maybe a pair of beautifull eyes or a nice smile.whatever it is, it can be seen by everyone and everyone probably agrees that is beautifull. Congratulations, this is a good type of beauty to have because then u can easily show it off without someone actually khnowing me.
i were given this beauty as a part of my destiny. reveal the goddess in me through dance and song, as it would match my appearance.

this is a really good funny test :D

Beautiful Soul
Youre beautiful within. You have a great personality and Im sure a lot of people are close to you because of it. You dont believe in being evil unless its harmless and youre pretty much a nice person with food manners and a cool personality. Youre almost perfect in any way, and Im sure you family loves you as does your friends and future boyfriends/girlfriends Good on ya, its all going cool for you!

To reveal your goddess, express yourself and all you feel for your womanhood will reveal something great inside you.

hehehe. >.<

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Spirit Beauty

Spirit BeautyYour spirit is absolutely beautiful; youre very honest and pure. You are grateful for all you have and dont approve of things that destroy and how people throw away things as if its nothing. You are confident and have spirit and guts to do anything that you want. Your pretty much calm most of the time and dont get angry easily but when you do it would be for a good reason

To reveal your goddess, you must talk to other about how you feel until you feel your power and aura released. Dont worry; youll know when it will happen.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahah..thank you for the quiz..i like it..i got LOLZ!!

Beauty by thoughts.

Your beauty is found through the mind. Either you convince people you look beautiful on the outside/inside or thats how the worlds opinion is even though you might not agree. Opinion about you doesnt vary with the different people, but the ones most honest and pure see through the lies and have there honest opinion about your inner and outer beauty. Whats your opinion in the matter? Its your one that matters the most.

Your beauty is through judgment. As if your goddess. You will know when you meet the right person, because your goddess speaks to you. Because they will find you beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Same as AnNneE. We are both Spirit Beauties.

Your spirit is absolutely beautiful; youre very honest and pure. You are grateful for all you have and dont approve of things that destroy and how people throw away things as if its nothing. You are confident and have spirit and guts to do anything that you want. Your pretty much calm most of the time and dont get angry easily but when you do it would be for a good reason

To reveal your goddess, you must talk to other about how you feel until you feel your power and aura released. Dont worry; youll know when it will happen.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
mine is:

Spirit Beauty
Your spirit is absolutely beautiful; youre very honest and pure. You are grateful for all you have and dont approve of things that destroy and how people throw away things as if its nothing. You are confident and have spirit and guts to do anything that you want. Your pretty much calm most of the time and dont get angry easily but when you do it would be for a good reason

biava

sarNie Hatchling
Natural Beauty :lmao:
Your beauty is found on your shell... your outside. This could mean you have an attractive face or a fit body, maybe a pair of beautiful eyes or a nice smile. Whatever it is, it can be seen by everyone and everyone probably agrees thats its beautiful. Congratulations, this is a good type of beauty to have because then you can easily show it off without someone actually knowing you.

You were given this beauty as a part of your destiny. Reveal the goddess in you through dance and song, as it would match your appearance.

anjos

hey thanks for the quiz.... I'm
Spirit Beauty

Reagan

sarNie Adult
alot of people say beauty is from the inside, I mean damn all blood and guts and disgusting inside, hence beauty is on the outside,

btw I'm not shallow =)

kaaa

sarNie Egg
Natural Beauty