[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

I am glad that it was not about giving pain but pleasure and that Christian is not pushing Ana to do things that she doesn't want to do . I cannot wait to see Janie and what her character is about . Like always , your MV is just so well done , so precise in the detail , you must be taking hours to find all of this and put it together. And you are welcome for the picture lol ... Kiki , you are really giving us the grown up Yadech here ! Lol . Cannot wait for next chapter !!!!

You'll learn as the story continued that Christian is a king of pleasure. lol. Like Ana mentioned later, he is "sex on legs". He is so HOT, no wonder all Fifty readers are so in love with him.
As for Elena, you have to wait a bit more na. She has more role in 2nd and 3rd book (yes, I am planning to go all the way to the end).

Making the vid is very time consuming for me na. I want the right scene, right song, right mood -- but researching for 50 shades vids has been fun. I am discovering ALOT! :)
Thanks for the support, reading and watching na. It really does help me focus ka. xoxo kiki

I'm just wondering how you came up with the OBGYN's last name... :)
It's just a common last name in Japan na. I speak Japanese ka. I have a host family in Sendai (that's why I was screaming when Nadech went to Sendai for photoshoot) and I like Japanese doctors. They are no nonsense but very gentle. Japan is only 6 hours away from Bangkok so I figured I'll get a Japanese doctor to see Ana in this story.... just to mix things around... to make it more Asian focus ka. :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
It's just a common last name in Japan na. I speak Japanese ka. I have a host family in Sendai (that's why I was screaming when Nadech went to Sendai for photoshoot) and I like Japanese doctors. They are no nonsense but very gentle. Japan is only 6 hours away from Bangkok so I figured I'll get a Japanese doctor to see Ana in this story.... just to mix things around... to make it more Asian focus ka. :)
Just happened to be my last name as well :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow Wow Wow.... I'm getting so hype up for Christian! Plus your version. 5555. I like the whole asain
theme. Keep up the good work Kiki.

And to all readers who are reading this version of 50 Shades,
you should definitely read the book. It'll make you fall head over
on top of Cloud 9 for the sexy Christian Grey. lol...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well haha i just wanted to ask everyone something that is kinda related to 50 Shades of Grey. Have u guys heard of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire?? I have heard and read that this book is the teenage version of 50 Shades but am not sure and have also heard they are interested in making this book into a movie but still am not sure of the clues and facts yet!! Will get back to u all hehe if u guys still wanna now more!!!^_^

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Kiki! Just got time to read the last two chapter. Reading it make me miss Yadech soo much :...(

Thank you for updating this. I lend my book to a friend, so thank you for updating this. At least I know I have your 50 shade ff to read when I miss Christain and Ana!! Thank you ja.....joob joob!!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Stranger! Welcome Back.

Hmm will I ever get tired of 50 shades???? Christian & Ana = Yadech = LOVE

Keep up with your version, I love it so very much.

Yes all, keep reading the originals but Kiki is doing an amazing job with her rendition so if you have the patience to wait as to what is to come for the lovers then do so as well here.

Thank you Kiki. Muah!!!!