Raroeng Fai (ระเริงไฟ) 2000

thea

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
You guys seem to know your Johnnies!! Did you guys ever see him in Tahan Rrurl (don't know how to spell what i'm trying to say i but it's boat in thai ) Rai? I think it came out in '90. There's no "r" scene in that!! (At least not that i remember. i was like 4)
[post="114312"][/post]​

The only one lakorn I remember Johnny had without any 'r' scene or w/ him trying to get down n'ek throat is the lakorn he played w/ kwan...were she was like a servant or something for this stingy leady who cook food for school kids! The name of the lakorn is 'Dalahk Bhadt Ja Kranh' thats the khmer title...but not sure what lakorn u talkn bout! ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
didnt he rape joy in kor yoot hua jai wai throng nee..he druged so thats consider rape too..its either rape or willing scene in johnny's lakorn..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Hmmm I don't remember this title..who was the N'ek?
[post="114372"][/post]​
Sorry image is a little blurry and my scanner still isn't working.

Ummm don't know who the n'ek was, all i remember was that N'ek was the general's daughter and Johnny was part of the navy. (i'm sure there's no r-scene in this one!!) I don't remember too much except this cute scene where P'ek and his friends were chasing after N'ek and her friends in their cars. So n'ek and her friends laid out nails so when p'ek drove over it, he'll get a flat tire.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Sorry image is a little blurry and my scanner still isn't working.

Ummm don't know who the n'ek was, all i remember was that N'ek was the general's daughter and Johnny was part of the navy. (i'm sure there's no r-scene in this one!!) I don't remember too much except this cute scene where P'ek and his friends were chasing after N'ek and her friends in their cars. So n'ek and her friends laid out nails so when p'ek drove over it, he'll get a flat tire.

i know exactly what movie ur talking about. it's the remake of por and yard poo kaun ruy rai...
johnny's version was way better; loved it. soo cute, funny! no r' scene.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Raroeng Fai was one of my fav lakorns of all time. Been looking for it for ages, does anyone know where I can watch it again?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-CAEUfcFo

There are some parts missing, but overall, I think more than 90% of the lakorn has been uploaded.