Request ENG sub "Jone Plon Jai"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I saw the @spicy on the video clip so I thought you were associated with the subbing team.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ughhm what are you staring at?
Eat!
Even if you starve yourself no one would know. And stop crying, no one’s going to hurt you. You’re just going to be locked up here for awhile.

I don’t care much about myself. It’s my mom I’m worried about. Since I’m locked up here and my mom’s conditions are not so well, and she finds out that I am taken prisoner by barbarians, then she’ll faint many times because she can’t accept the fact.

Mae Yuut, Ja thinks you should rest inside. Be careful. Here, Ja will wash it for you.

No, no don’t worry about it. I will take care of it myself. You said you had news about Maht? How’s she?

Uh..

Oh come on Ja tell me. She left without saying a word and I haven’t heard anything from her since. If anything happens to her, I’ll cry so much that it my tears will be blood. How is she?

Uh…

You know where she is right?

Uh..Maht is at a friend’s house. She’s probably somewhere near Suratburi.

Then why didn’t she send any news to me?

Oh they don’t have good reception there. But don’t worry. Maht is doing well.

Really? Oh Maht.

Khun Poo has to be part of this difficult situation too? Then, then where did you put that girl? My sweetheart. Oh, you are risking your life to do this.

I know it’s wrong. But the most important thing nanny, you can’t tell this to anyone.

Of course, I have to protect my khun Poo. Well then what if Khun Pee knows, would he be mad at you? And what would you do from now on?

To be honest, I can’t see clearly what I should do. I have my friends watching the house over there, and I am here myself to speak to mom about what I should do.

Khun Ying why did she allow her son to do something risky like this? The worst that can happen is you will end up in jail for imprisoning a person.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh well, no matter what my mom is my mom. Even if I will face heaven or hell, I will not disobey her orders.

Oh Khun Poo, Khun Poo you have to take care of yourself, my sweetheart.

Khun Da is here to see you.

Hello Khun Chon and Noo Da. What brings you two here?

Well, Khun Ying, you told us that in the evening, Khun Pee comes here to swim.

Exercise for your health.

For your health or for what, I will not interfere with your wishes. Do you want to head down to the swimming pool first and I will tell my secretary to call and rush Khun Pee? Awhile ago, I already called him.

Oh then he should be on his way. Look here, we just mentioned him and he’s already here. What a long life he will live.

Hello mom. Hello.

Poo.

Uh, mom, I have something to discuss with you.

Ok, I have something to speak to you about as well.

Excuse us, and make yourselves comfortable.

Sorry.

Wooo. Khun Poo.

No way Da. Our target is Khun Pee not the loser Poo.

Mom! What loser? He’s also the son of Khun Ying and plus he is more attractive than Khun Pee.

Ahhh attractive? Can you live off attractiveness? Let me tell you something. The one that gets all the money is Khun Pee when Khun Ying dies. And as for Poo, Khun Ying will not even leave him a shoe.

Mother, I never said I didn’t trust you. And I will not disobey you. But, as for Khun Poo, that night he looks very savage, but oh my gosh today, he is very handsome. So handsome, I wonder how come he’s so handsome but still you can relax because as far as Khun Poo goes, I will only stare at him to refresh my heart.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh no! The situation has gotten far worse. You helped that singer from being rape, but when she wakes up, she thought you were going to rape her and so you had to lock her up for fear of being charged with rape?

Yes that’s along the lines of how things went. But I want to ask is it you mother that sent those two bad guys to capture Maht?

I don’t know, I’m not involved. Since it already occurred, who cares? The most important thing is what should we do now? I think, we have to let you hold her down.

Mother, we can’t just imprison someone?

Hey Poo, you can’t do this for me? I only ask you to do this and you can’t do it for me?

But mother!

Poo, you really can’t do this for me? I ask you to help.

Mother, I want to tell her the truth that I didn’t rape her and I want to let her go.

You can’t let her go. If you let her go she will chase after Pee. I don’t know, if you don’t help me we will no longer be mother and son.

But mother!

No buts! If you let her go, then I will tell her you raped her.

Mother, you are accusing me of something that can make me end up in jail.

Well you test my orders and see if I dare to or not.

Let me ask you honestly, have you ever seen me as a son? Why do you always threaten me?

I’m not threatening you, I will do it for real. But do you love me? As a mother asking for your help, you still disregard my proposals.

Mother.

Right. You went to study abroad so of course you’ve learned to retaliate. You probably don’t see the importance of a mother.

*sigh* Khun Pee has not arrived yet.

Well then, I will go swim first.

No Da!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What mother? I'm startled.

Wait, don't reveal yet. Wait until Khun Pee arrives then you start undressing slowly and walk around showing your body. Khun Pee’s not here if you go into the swimming pool first, your body will not look as appealing.

Ok. I was all startled.

Da don't look so bored. Ok, I will call Khun Pee's cell.

So what Poo? Will you do it for me just once? And from now on I will not request any favors from you.

But mother how about Pee?

What about him?

Well since I am taking his lover hostage it's like I am interfering with their love and mother think about how much my brother would hate me if he finds out that I took his lover and locked her up and I'm his older brother too!

Oh no. One day Pee will understand that we did this because we love him.

But Pee won't think that way. From our talks I can understand that Pee loves this girl a lot.

Pee's still young. He's caught up in the moment. How about this? In order to make you feel better I will take you to go see what's interesting to Pee now.

What is it? What's so good.

Right now Pee's attached to this new girl more than that singer. I see you are afraid of hurting your brother's feelings so I want to show you so you can be more confident.

***Ok, that's part 3 translated up until 13 minutes 17 seconds. I will resume more tomorrow after work.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Did you watch part three on youtube? I love it...thank you a lot for the help.

***Did you sub any other lakorn before this one?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No I don't sub lakorns. I only sub music videos lol. And I watched Part 3 on Obizgo so I'm not sure if it matches the part 3 on youtube.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Nai_1_1

No I don't sub lakorns. I only sub music videos lol. And I watched Part 3 on Obizgo so I'm not sure if it matches the part 3 on youtube.
I watching the lakorn from obizgo too and still try to recorder the lakorn off from obizgo...so far I got part 1 and 2 recorder. Also where can I watch some of the mv you have sub?

Jieb_Lover

Amy what is your YT channel URL?
I don't think I will being uploading this lakorn on Youtube but on Veoh and Sarnworld Video. Because I like to watch the whole lakorn at one time and don't have to be many part to watch like on youtube.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Khun Pee arrived. Dauther, Khun Pee arrived. It’s ok, show all you have. Act sexy.

Khun Pee, over here.

Hello.

Hello. Da’s been here at the pool waiting for you.

Oops it fell. Oops. Do you want to swim together Khun Pee?

Noom.

I told you that I will find a way to tell your mother that you are ok.

Don’t forget Noom. You can tell my mother that I am in the forest with my friends or something but don’t tell her that I am taken prisoner because if my mom knows, mom will….

Ok. Ok, just relax yourself Maht.

Noom.

Yes?

Will they hurt me anymore?

No, they’re just going to lock you up for awhile that’s it. Relax yourself. I will not let anyone hurt you. If you want or need anything, tell me ok, I will find it for you.

Huh!

What is it Khem? Let me go hear.

You don’t need to go.

Why?

I already eavesdropped. Maht is going to take a bath.

Bath? HUH?

Thank you.

Dry youself.

Do you see that in Pee’s heart, that singer no longer exists? Pee and Da are going smoothly. Poo, you don’t have to be afraid that by locking up that singer you will interfere with your younger brother’s love life.

Then you can continue to lock up that singer. I think that since they couple will remain lovey dovey, there will be good news soon. And when that day arrives, you can release that girl. I only ask for two or three months and I will tell everyone that you are on a vacation out of town. Can you do this for me Poo?

Poo! Darling, darling.

Lina.

I miss you so much.

Lina can you let go first. Oh Lina.

Darling, I miss you so much. Let me kiss you.

Lina let me go first. I’m embarrassed.

Poo when did you cut your hair and shaved off your beard? It’s so cute.

I told you I’m embarrassed.

Then we can go to my room.

Who told you I will go to your room?

Lina let go of me.

Oh come on darling lets go.

Lina, I told you to let go of me! I’m in a bad mood.

Darling.

Let’s go. Hey Khem why did you leave your gun here? Or maybe he left it for us?

Noom, we have to use the gun?

I promise that as long as you don’t try to hurt or run away from me, we don’t have to use it.

Ok.

Let’s go.

Wait Khem, where are you going?

Oh my gosh Khun Tin, if you are slow then all the seats will be taken.

Naah Khem how can you say that? When did you started having these thoughts? Not useful. Listen to me carefully, you can’t watch girls take bath. You can’t just walk behind them like that, think carefully, which focal point would be the best view. Ok, think first I am going to reserve my spot first.

Hey, Khun Tin! Are you crazy? You let me think and you go alone.

What are you doing?

Wow, long black hair, long limbs. Very pretty and very long and very small tiny. Back, the back is very nice and straight.

Hey?

Dark!

What you doing now?

Scaring the ghosts away. Naah Khem you go ahead and view. I am heading to the bathroom. I’m going to puke.

Ahhhh! You snakehead! Pervert! Oldgie. When I get back to the house, I will kill you. Very vicious.

Darling.

Lina.

Yes? Yes darling?

Lina. Dad.

You want it like this? Ok, ok.

Daddy. Hello.

Hello.

Well, Poo was going to walk me up to my room.

Lina. No dad, I was just going to take her up here.
No its ok, you don’t have to explain much, you are old enough.

But dad, no.

I said you don’t have to explain much. I just wanted to ask when are you going to come administer here? I’ve waited long enough.

I think I have to postpone that because I want to break for a couple of months.

Ah, darling.

Well she is here close to you of course you are too distracted to work. Go ahead.

No, no it’s not like that dad. I’m not vacationing with Lina.

Oh well vacationing or not, go ahead you don’t have to explain much. I’m leaving.

Uh…uh dad.

Goodbye daddy.

I’ll take the stairs so I can exercise.

This way Poo.

Drink some juice. Da since you just swam and is tired you should have Khun Pee take you out tonight.

Uh well tonight I…

Don’t tell me you’re busy tonight.

Uh, I’m busy. Excuse me.

Khun Pee you’re busy because of that singer huh?

Next time, ok I promise I will take you to dinner.

Since you gave us your word, don’t forget your promise. Come on Da, let’s go home and eat dinner together.

Well then excuse me. Goodbye.

Mom, how can you let him go that easily? You know that he’s just going to go after that singer. Why did you give him the head of way?

Wait daughter. I’m not that foolish. I know he wants to go see that singer but trust me he can’t find her. I learned from Khun Ying that…

Darling you sure you don’t want to come inside?

Yes I think I will only take you here.

Ok that’s fine.

Uh Lina what are you doing?

Darling you don’t have to be shy. No one’s going to see.

Lina you shouldn’t do this, it’s not good.

Come inside, hurry.

Lina!

Khun Poo! You think you can run away from me? No way!

I hope she didn’t follow me. Lina.

What did you just call me a moment ago?

Oh nothing. Where’s Pee?

Pee’s probably up there showering and getting ready to go see his famous singer. But forget him. Anyways, where are you going?

Uh…I

Oh you don’t have to tell me. I understand that a handsome man like you would probably have girls waiting in line to go on a date with you right?

It’s not like that. The truth is I have not been on a date with anyone since I’ve been back from abroad.

Really? Then can I go on a date with you tonight?

Uh…

Please. Come on Khun Poo. I’m a girl ok don’t make me ask you a second time.

Da. Da.

Hello auntie. Thank you auntie.

So quick you are. How did you get here?

Mother.

I warned you not to do this.

Maht’s not here today. Can you talk to me instead? And if you don’t mind I will treat you to a glass.

I don’t drink. I only want Maht.

Well then, that’s fine.

Khun Ja, the guest in that table requests for you.

Thank you. I’m so bored. Pretty people makes guys mesmerized.

Hello. Did you call for me?

Maht’s not here today?

Nope she’s not.

What now? You’re going to ask for Maht too? She’s not here today. Khun Pee.

Yes I’m here to see Maht. So have you heard any news of her. I can’t even reach her on her cell.

I’m sorry Khun Pee but I don’t know where she is myself.

K then I will go ask her mom.

No Khun pee don’t. Maht’s mom is not in such a good condition. If she knows Maht disappeared she will faint and have to go to the hospital.

Maht disappeared and it’s huge. Do you want me to just sit here?

I didn’t tell you to do that. My friend disappeared so I’m worried too but I want you to pay attention to the current situation first. Maybe Maht just went to vacation somewhere and did not get kidnapped.

What, she got kidnapped?

Khun Pee don’t get all startled.

I’m just thinking that the customer the other day might be the person that kidnapped her.

Customer? Who?

I don’t remember. All I remember is his friend’s name is Khun Tin.

***Stopped at 32:52****

bee1210

sarNie Egg
This is Amy...I didn't know I under my brother user name or how to delete the topic....LOL

Nai_1_1

I am empresssubs lol so you can see my subtitle work by checking out the empresssubs subforum.
I didn't know that...lol...I love the sub you did for all the mv, it was well done and I still need to think of a name for my sub team.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
its okay if u not uploading in youtube.

amy are u working alone?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Let’s go Khem, why did you paint your face all white, I thought you were a cat.
Well I was going to sleep.

Aow, P’Tin where are you going?

I was going to head to Bangkok since I have to fly early tomorrow.

As for me, I’m not going, Khun Tin is driving there by himself but I have to watch his house for him.

You explained in such details Naah Khem. So where’s Maht?

Noom’s tending to her. Those two get along fine don’t worry.

That’s true, Noom gets along well with others but she does not get along well with me.

Poo, I say you should take good care of Maht, I feel so sorry for her. She’s a small girl being locked up in the forests here. Even if she annoys you don’t be so harsh to her. I’m going now, look after the house too. Let’s go cat.

Well do you know anymore about him?

I don’t know all I know is that that day Khun Tin came with a person that has a beard. How about this, if Khun Tin comes here again I will ask him if he knows anything about Maht.

Do you think we should notify the police?

Khun Pee, I thought about this too but then Maht’s mom will find out.

I hope we are just thinking too much. Maybe Maht’s all fine; maybe she went on a vacation like you said.

I hope so too because I’m so worried about Maht right now.

Khun Poo do you need anything? If not, I’m going to sleep.

No thank you I don’t need anything go rest. Oh wait, is she all out of feistiness yet?

Yes she’s all calm now.

I got news that you’re all out of feistiness now? Here, choose.

Hey! What crazy thing got into you now? Throwing things? If it got into my face then what would you do?

What would I do? I will haha in your face because this is so less compared to what you did to me.

I don’t know why you are holding such grudges against me. Here, choose.

Wait! Why are you imprisoning me? Can you let me go? I promise I will not press charges against you. Feel sorry for me ok, I am worried about my mom.

Ah don’t worry, whenever I head into Bangkok I will check on your mom for you.

No way! You took advantage of me and now you’re trying to hurt my mom? Why are you such a horrible person? You barbarian! You horrible person, pervert!

Hey, stop being crazy! Are you so feisty? Come here!

It hurts!

Here!

Let go of me. What are you going to do to me? Let go of me crazy!

Pee.

Mom.

You came home early tonight. You didn’t take your favorite singer home today?

If you really want to know, Maht didn’t come to work today.

Why? Is she on leave of absence because she’s sick? Or was there an old man that picked her up?

Mother! Maht’s not a prostitute that anyone can transport back and forth.

Oh really. Then where did she disappear to?

I really don’t know. I went to ask Ja and she’s afraid that Maht might have been kidnapped because she just disappeared. Plus, a couple days ago there was a stranger that came and picked her up.

If she really did get kidnapped then you have to forget her Pee.

Why do I have to forget her?

Well think about it. That singer dresses so revealing, if she did get kidnapped, she has nothing left. You have to forget her. Or do you want to take seconds from barbarians? Let me tell you AIDS is spreading fast.

Mother! Maht’s only gone for a night and you are supposing all these things? I’m heading to bed.

Hmm supposing? Yeah right, I know the truth.

Ouch, I’m a person not an animal why do you have to tie me up like this?

So you won’t throw things once and for all.

Hey!

So feisty aren’t you?

I hate you! What kind of guy are you hurting girls that can’t fight back? A guy like you needs to go find a dress and wear it!

Can you shut up? You’re so annoying!

You know what? A guy that takes advantage of a girl who can’t find back? My home calls you a girlyface!

I told you to shut up? You want to test me?

What? What are you going to do to me? You’re going to threaten me again? Just because I don’t look like your mom, you’re going to rape me huh?

You!

Suer Poo. What are you doing? Don’t tell me you’re going to hurt her?

No!

No? I see that you were about to slap her.

Suer Khem, help me! Suer Poo threatened to rape me.

Suer Poo just because Suer Tin isn’t here does not mean you can commit such indecent acts!

Alright, alright! Enough, you don’t have to teach me. Let me tell you, a girl like you I will never rape. The most you can do is make me angry.

I wonder how Khun Maht is.

I wonder how Khun Maht is.

I saw with my own eyes that Khun Poo, a very good looking guy, is sadist!

Huh?! Sadist what?

Sap and kiss!

Slap and kiss?

Yes! Here slap, kiss, slap and kiss!

Ahhh!

So that he will be provoked when he sees that she’s hurting…

Ahh Khem, stop it, stop it! You don’t need to explain anymore. I feel so sorry for Maht. What kind of unfortunate thing is this that she has to be in the hands of a villain? I don’t even know if she’s ok or not. Let me tell you the truth I hate Poo. You too! You better not get acquainted with him or else you will become sadistic like him and like slap and kisses!

I don’t like sadistic guys. I don’t like slap and kisses. I rather kiss then slap!

Eww you!

Did you go sleep with the dogs again?

How did you know?

Your head has fleas!

Please I beg you, can I call my mom or send a letter to her? Fine, I’ll let you read my letter first so that you’ll know I didn’t write to ask for help or give them any information. I just want to write to my mom so that she’ll know I’m doing fine and that she can relax. I beg you please can I write to her?

No!

What the heck’s wrong with you? When will you stop being so cruel to me? I only ask to write to my mom does that cause difficulties for you or is it too heavy for you head huh?

If you are still such a potty mouth, don’t think I will ever obey your wants. If you want me to allow you to write to your mom, you need to act more decent. It’s time to sleep. Sleep!

Stop it! Don’t you think you are going to get to do any nasty things with me. Let go of me crazy!

Stop thinking about that can you? A potty mouth like you, I don’t fancy at all. You want me to sleep with you? I’d rather go sleep with the tigers in the forest. Shut up and sleep!

How do you expect me to sleep? Look, I am tied how will I sleep?

So picky! I’m not stupid to fall in your traps and untie you. Sleep!

Don’t put the blanket on me!

Hey, trying to kick off the blanket? You’re sleeping in the forest. If you become cold I can’t help you. Oh one more thing if you don’t want to get raped, shut up and don’t shout or cause any problems understand?

***stop at 45:46****

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Robber! Bad robber! Deceiving robber wake up! You bad person I told you to wake up! Do you not hear me?

Damn it! Can’t I sleep soundly for once? What’s wrong? What crazy thing are you up to now huh opening your mouth so early in the morning?

Uh, I…

You what?

I need to pee.

You need to pee? Then go pee. Why do you have to open your mouth for? You need to pee and you’re yelling so loud that three-eight houses from here can hear. Are you retarded?

You’re retarded! Can you not see that I’m tied, how can I go pee or do you want me to pee like this retard?

If you want to pee then speak nicely.

Well who told you to call me a retard first?

Shut up!

Then who told you to start it first?

The singer is under my control now Khun Chon. Pee does not have the right to see her for a long time to come.

How did you do it?

Let me keep it a secret first. All you need to know is that I separated her from Pee already. Now it’s all up to you and Da.

Oh Khun Ying, you don’t have to worry especially since you’re given us leeway to see Pee frequently, I can assure you that your son will fall for my daughter, most certainly. Tell you the truth Khun Ying, I’m confident that my daughter has enough appeal to make all the guys in this world fall before her.

I believe you Khun Chon. Did you know that Pee took Da shopping because of who?

Who?

Because of me. I set them up!

Oh Khun Ying!
Khun Pee is this pretty? Look the color’s so pretty, does it match me?

Yes it’s pretty.

But do you like it?

Ye s I like it.

Then I want this one ok?

Yes.

I want this one. Oh no Khun pee I don’t have enough I don’t know what to do. This is so awful.

You can swipe this. Whatever you want just swipe this.

Ahhh! Thank you so much! You see all this, I’m taking it all.

Open up.

Are you done yet? What’s taking so long? What are you doing?

I’m not doing anything. Just a moment, I’m almost done.

What is she doing? Or…? Hey you! What are you doing? Why are you taking so long? Hello, you!

Huey!

Ahhhh! You horrible person, you pervert, you crazy!

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.

Get out you pervert! Get out!

K, I’m leaving.

Out!

So unfortunate. I should’ve never barged in because now I do seem like a perverted robber.

I never thought that I would see you here today khun pee.

So did you get any news of Maht? Do you know where she is?

There’s no more news.
Who did you come here with?

I came by myself.

By yourself?

Khun Pee I’m done choosing my clothes. Let’s go. Who’s she? She does not seem familiar and look at the way she dresses, she’s probably not from the same class as you. Of course she can’t be.

Hey you who are you referring to?

Well, who else? I’m referring to you.

Well then that’s nice huh?

Hey hey no don’t!

Help me, help me she’s going to kill me.

Stop it. Ja works for me at the nightclub at my hotel.

Oh no wonder, I thought so. Do you believe that I have such good eyesight? I take just one look at her and realize that she’s definitely not from the same class as you.

Why does it matter what class? A hi-so with a bad mouth like you needs to be slapped.

No. Stop it. Enough!

Do you think that a hi-so like me does not have hands?

Trying to provoke me?

Ahhhh!

Stop please.

Khun pee, I will never let it go.

Stop! Enough! Please, I’m embarrassed this is the mall!

Yes.

Khun pee no matter what I will never let it go. There’s so many people here and I’m embarrassed that a low class person like her hurt me. I can’t stand it.

Da! If you don’t stop I will tell the security guards to come take you away. Please, stop. I think you should leave now.

Yes. Let me leave you with this: remember you hi-so, if I see you outside, I will slap you!

Don’t forget to pick it up you low class, a hi-so like me has hands too. Khun pee lets go to a different place and don’t listen to useless things that hi-so like us don’t understand.

Khem after you finish eating, go get water and get a lot to so that it will be enough for Maht to use.

Noom, in the last generation were you my mother? You’re using me so much.

Are you going to do it?

Yes.

Hey, I don’t think I need to get too much water as long as it’s enough to wash her face and bottom. If she wants to bathe, she can walk to the river and do it.

Of course let her bathe in the river so that you can look at her right? uggh why are you such a person?

I can’t stand a person who knows my motives. Noom, I’m not Poo who’s a pervert.

Speaking of the devil, here he comes.

What are you guys eating? Can I eat some? Before I could get Maht into the room, I am so exhausted.

I’m full; I’m going to go check on Maht.

Make yourself comfortable. If you want to eat, eat and don’t forget to clean up the dishes afterwards.

What’s wrong with them?

I’m ok now, I’m in such a good mood.

Of course, you shopped so much if you’re not in a good mood then I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

What did you just say?

Oh nothing I think we should leave now.

Why so early? I’m not done having fun shopping yet. And tonight?

Oh I’m busy, next time.

Busy again? Then when will we get to eat dinner together? Please?

What’s wrong? is it stuck in your throat?

P’noom I think you should untie me so I can eat and drink by myself it will be more comfortable. P’Noom please when I’m finished eating we can retie it please?

Ok.

What are you doing?

Uhh

You were going to untie her weren’t you?

Uhh

Since I’m tied like this how can I eat and drink? So I told Noom to untie the rope for me. And when I’m finished eating we will retie.

Shut up! I didn’t ask you. Mae Noom I told you that if you let this girl go she will tell the police and we will all end up in jail.

I’m sorry Suer Poo.

Get out, I will take care of the food and drink. Get out!

Ok, ok.

Here, eat. Don’t waste time, eat. Open your mouth now. So feisty aren’t you? Open your mouth, open your mouth!

Here, eat it. You’re so picky huh? You can’t eat it well huh? If you don’t want to eat then don’t eat.

Khem lets go help that girl.

Don’t get involved with the master’s problems. We are only servants we shouldn’t care.

So you’re just going to stay put and let Suer Poo hurt that girl to death?

She won’t die trust me. If you’re worried stay put until Khun Tin arrives.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Look, I let you eat it nicely and see what you did. If you don’t want to eat food then from now on I won’t let you eat food. I will let you starve and tell Noom to not deliver food or water to you. Don’t let your tears fall, it’s because of you so it’s worth it that you don’t get any food or water. Why don’t you talk? Everytime you like to retaliate. Are you mute?

Don’t think that I will stay here and let you threaten me. I’m going to runaway and get you in jail you barbarian.

Maht, Maht how are you. Mother. Mother, do you need something?

He’s so rude. He’s good looking too, I can’t believe he’s this kind of person.

Enough enough lets go.

K let’s go.

Where are you going Noom?

Uhh…

We are going to eat in the house.

Eat in the house? You guys can’t eat outside?

Uhh well Noom has allergic reactions so the doctor told her to not be outside in the cold.

Your name’s Noom? I’m asking Noom not you. Don’t think that I don’t know you are taking this to Maht.

Khun Poo, imprisoning her is torturing enough you want her to starve too? She’s a small girl…

can you shut up? and stop saying I am an inhumane person. Did you guys see when I spoon fed her, she spit the food right in my face.

Khun Poo

If you don’t want any problems with me, don’t give her any food. Understand?

Uhh yes.

A moment ago I phoned Da and she said that you were busy tonight so you refused to go to dinner with her. So how are you busy? I see you’re not occupied.

I wanted to stay in tonight.

I don’t think that’s the case. You still miss that singer?
Mother!

I see that you still call her.

Mother.

Pee, I don’t understand. Da has everything from looks to social status that even that singer cannot be compared to

Mom, if you know the real Maht you wouldn’t say this.

Not true. I bathed in warm water before you, I definitely did not read her wrong. I don’t know, I’m going to vacation at the resort with Khun Chon and noo Da is going too, Pee you have to come too.

But mother!

No buts! You want me to lose face? I already promised them. We’re just going to vacation for a couple of nights, I ask you to do this for me please?

Off! Damn it!

What is it?

How is it? Do you feel good? Finding ways to hurt yourself. Come here.

Gentle. I’m hurt, you crazy!

You’re crazy. Do you think you can runaway?

Why can’t I runaway?

With the state you’re in, if you’re not clumsy and fell then a snake would’ve bit you to death! Come here!

Let go of me. I’m hurt.

Damn it! If you try to runaway again I will let you die in the forest.

Because of you Maht runaway.

It’s not because of me. Khun Poo told me to sleep here and take guard in the night. Khun Maht saw and did not even say anything just started hitting me like crazy.

Well look at your face you’re scary.

I’m scary? Khun poo is scarier. I’m afraid that if he says her he might just kill and rape her.

Don’t say anything like that. Think of it in a good way.

She’s probably all messed up now. Hey, what’s that? Here they come.

Let go.

Damn it!

Let go.

Damn it! You want to runaway? Get up!

Let go of me! I’m hurt!

Come here!

Let go of me.

Come here.

You bad person let go of me.

Come here.

Let go, it hurts.

Khun Maht.

Knowing that Khun Poo is mean and vicious, you can’t runaway from him and yet she tries to runaway into the forest where there are snakes and animals.

But those snakes and animals are not even as cruel as Khun Poo. If it was me, I’d runaway too.

Ouch!

You think to runaway huh? So feisty huh?

Ouch, let me go!

Come here. Damn it! Shut up!

It hurts!

Or do you need to me to strangle you so that you can shut up?

Let go of me. It hurts.

Stay still.

Ouch, it hurts!

If from now on I see that the rope is not on your hands I will kill you! Why are you crying? Crying to which heaven huh?

I’m thirsty?

Thirsty huh? I just saw you running down there, don’t act sissy with me.

I’m really thirsty, can I have some water.

There’s none. There’s only water used for cleaning the bathroom you want to drink that?

Drink this so you don’t have to cause anymore problems. Remember if you act stupid again I will bring you water that we use to clean our feet for you to drink. You satisfied?

Satisfied? Ouch! What are you laughing at? It’s because of you that I got a glass cut.

Haha stupid!

You’re so good huh?

***Ok I'm done with translations***

amythao

sarNie Adult
i need to finish the timing for esp 01....but 2 and 3 is done....i finished esp 4 too but i cant find it!!! so i guess ill have ti re time it....anyways, ill try to finish esp 1 by this weekend....