Request for purchase old lakorn magazines

ctg

sarNie Egg
Er, I'm a malaysian and do not have any way to purchase lakorn magazines with posters. Er, I'm learning thailand language in order to understand thailand lakorns but do not understand thailand fonts. I wish to buy tv magazines hopefully with pictures more then words and hopefully it contains posters.

erm, the lakorn magazines i wish to buy is quite old and hopefully someone could help me out cause I've been searching for people to help me out but it seems there isnt really anyone but some does really help. The lakorn magazine I wish to buy is '' Ruk Kern Pikad Kaen'' featuring kon and mos and '' Lhong Ngao Jun ''. PLease if there's someone with extra one, hope to sell it to me. Is there anyway how i'm paying it, please let me know.

In contrast, I hope to learn thailand language as well, hopefully someone could help me out.

MSN : chanteckguan@hotmail.com

Thank you.

i don't know where you could find those specific magazines that you've listed above...or old lakorn magazines in particular. however, you can purchase a variety of recent and fairly recent tv/lakorn magazines from ethaicd.com. :)

ctg

sarNie Egg
er, uh, actually it was meant that if there is someone having extras or wanted to sell it if they think they wouldnt want it already, hope that I can purchase it. ethaicd.com seems over pricing it with comparison to those local stores.