Richy Omrawadee & Barry Nadech (KULLASATREE vol. 42 no. 1015 April 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Geez, just how many photo shoots are these two going to be in? Haha, not that I'm complaining. :lol: But I guess they're promoting these two mainly because of Nadech, since I heard that the response to Richy's portrayal of Angsumalin isn't too positive. :lol2: Huh, they're actually promoting these two more than Bie and Noona. :scratchchin:   Not their best photo shoot together. Richy's eye makeup is okay (even though it isn't that flattering for her), but the hairstyle has got to go! :facepalm: She really looks Japanese in this shoot...even Egyptian with the eye makeup. Nadech is handsome in some of the pictures, but in others, eh, not so much. Their outfits are terrible here! But I do like Richy's blue shirt with the skirt; she looks good with the outfit. :)

So far, no matter how many shoots she's been in, I don't see her as "attractive" or any "star" characteristics in her. But then again, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So far, no matter how many shoots she's been in, I don't see her as "attractive" or any "star" characteristics in her. But then again, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

Yep, beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder. xD I find her looks tolerable, but I can understand why and how you don't find her attractive. :yes:

Cupid Candy said:
She is super unattractive looking here.

:rofl: Not too unattractive for me, but unattractive still. :D

Bieluvr said:
I thingk Richie is really pretty, it's the hair that looks bad.

Yes, I agree; her look is okay, but she doesn't match the hairstyle. :nono1: Well, her Aug hairstyle is ugly as well, but sometimes she is pretty with it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I thingk Richie is really pretty, it's the hair that looks bad.
In my eyes, she's not the most beautiful actress out there, but she's pretty to me :) I am loving the playful edgy look these two conveyed in this magazine :D