RIP Por

sarNie Adult
Super_Fan, you know, I've been trying to skirt around what you just said, but you just nailed what I also wanted to say but just didn't have the courage to say out loud. But on the other hand x0unerthanlater is right, that we should be thankful that he is still alive, he's fighting still so who are we to think otherwise. Perhaps he still has a mission in the world, and as far as my faith goes, we believe that God doesn't give a challenge which a person cannot handle. I know it's a very bad saying under the circumstances, (so I'm already apologizing beforehand) but it's true, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. so the hashtag they made along the way was really apt, #StrongerPor. I'm very sorry if I offended anyone in this post, I didn't intend to offend anyone, just saying things as a fact of life. 

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. With Por situation I don't think it's a good enough reason for his family to give up and pull the plug. He's not in a vegetative state. He's still breathing and his brain is still functioning. He can always wear prosthetic ankle / foot for support and go to physical therapy. Living with one lung doesn't usually affect everyday tasks or life expectancy. He'll just have to limit strenuous exercise. If Pope Francis and millions of other can survive with one lung so can Por. He and his family will have to start budgeting and change their finance until he recover and find work outside of the entertainment business. He should be able to find work untilizing his BA degree in Management.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So far we haven't heard about any financial difficulty. I think he's being taken cared of pretty well.

The times he has awaken, they've said that he's responsive and can understand a lot of what's going on. To me that means he's still fighting and strong enough to keep going.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Actually Pope Francis had the upper part of his right lung removed; the right lung has 3 lobes whereas the left lung has 2 lobes. I still could not wrapped my head around how surgeons performed the surgery with all the veins, arteries of the lung connecting with the heart & how fascinating the human body functions.

It is a constant battle for Por because of all these infections. Me too, I wonder why these infections keep developing? It seems like the infections are from the left side of his body, left foot & left lung :scratchhead2:.

@phatman - his left foot from the ankle down was amputated.

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
She's so super super adorable and she's already showing signs of real emotional intelligence. That little girl is born to be something special in this world.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por isn't brain dead, in a coma, and on life support. He can still recover and live a meaningful life with positive support from his family, friends, and fans. I think it's a bit harsh to suggest giving up on on him now. One can still function with one foot and one lung. However, if he undergoes anymore serious surgeries, I'm not sure whether he'll be able to live on his own without being dependent on others, which could be burdensome for a man. There's still hope so please keep praying. It's not like they removed half of his brain. Luckily, he was given two of everything during birth so taking away one limb and lung isn't so bad. Su su ka!  

I didn't read the whole interview but they found some abnormalities in Por's right lung. Gosh. They're doing x-rays to see what it is. It must be its adjustment to the removal of the other lung. 

http://news.sanook.com/1922246/

Ms.Zoe

I pray that the abnormalities of the right lung are just its adjustments to the removal of the left lung too @Mahalo. I hope the right lung will have positive adjustments & function well for Por.

Out of curiosity, does anyone knows if Por smokes or not?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Por isn't brain dead, in a coma, and on life support. He can still recover and live a meaningful life with positive support from his family, friends, and fans. I think it's bit harsh to suggest giving up on on him now. One can still function with one foot and one lung. However, if he undergoes anymore serious surgeries, I'm not sure whether he'll be able to live on his own without being dependent on others, which could be burdensome for a man. There's still hope so please keep praying. It's not like they removed half of his brain. Luckily, he was given two of everything during birth so taking away one limb and lung isn't so bad. Su su ka!  

I didn't read the whole interview but they found some abnormalities in Por's right lung. Gosh. They're doing x-rays to see what it is. It must be its adjustment to the removal of the other lung. 

http://news.sanook.com/1922246/
OMG !! One musquito can provock this ? Nooooo

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
OMG !! One musquito can provock this ? Nooooo
It's not only causing malaria and dengue but it is also causing zika in Brazil. Babies are bing born with microcelaphy and brain dead. Scary little blood suckers.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I'm always scare to enter this tread!!! Poor guy I really hope he gets better.
I fell like the family should find a different hospital and doctors to take care of him. All they are doing at the moment is chopping pieces of him little by little and this is what bothers me the most.
They should really seek a second opinion.
With that said god bless him and his family.

Ms.Zoe

Some people are more susceptible to mosquito bites than others. I'm one of the susceptible ones. Human vs mosquito is similar to elephant vs ant, how the tiny, small opponents could make their gigantic opponents falter.

Do you guys know about ticks? These little blood suckers are dangerous too. Not as dangerous as mosquitoes because they are not everywhere like them mosquitoes.

I knew of them way back, when I knew about them, I got scared & was sad that why we have them on this Earth with many other little killers :cry:.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
When mosquitos comes out just run inside. That's what I always do, its usually before sun set people always laugh at me for doing that lol. I hate those blood suckers.

mayag

sarNie Adult
But when I visit my country, they're present EVERYWHERE! Outside the house, inside the house, bathrooms, you name it. One of the most useless (apart from being food) and annoying creatures in the world. Did you guys know that it's only the females that suck your blood?

I either turn up the ceiling fan to full speed and sit under it or I carry one of those electric rackets and electrocute them all.

Ms.Zoe

Yes, female mosquitoes need blood to produce eggs, to have nutrients for their eggs :yuck:. Thank goodness mosquitoes have short lifespan, male mosquitoes' lifespan is around 10 days/less & female mosquitoes' lifespan is 6-8 weeks under ideal conditions :girlmad: or else there will be more health problems caused by them female mosquitoes.

I agree, every mosquito season each year I always question about their existence besides being food for many different species. Well, their existence have both negative & positive impacts on the ecosystem so even if they could be/are harmful for humans, they are useful for their consumers.

Mosquitoes make me appreciate cold weather :lol:. I have the electrical racket but have not used it yet. I spray insect repellant. Good ways to prevent mosquitoes & mosquito bites are to eliminate their breeding areas & protect yourself by many means of prevention.

What I hate most is when I killed a female mosquito and I saw blood, I questioned whether the blood is mine or others that it had bitten before. It is pretty scary to think who could be bitten by the female mosquito before it bit you.

Hehe I got carried away talking about mosquitoes. I hope to hear good news on Por soon _/l\_.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't walk in the grass or near shaded areas because that's where they love to lurk. I am pretty lucky with avoiding them. Mosquitoes are dangerous tiny little things!

I just want Por to be normal again or even better, play in lakorns again. Man, I just finished watching Rak Leh Sanae Luang and Fad Naya (for the 2nd time) and every time I see this guy now I feel like I want to cry...