Rita Jensen

tikklles

sarNie Adult
is it just me or that red lipstick really did get on rita's teeths (2nd pic)...if that is the case some1 is not doing his/her job...also on the cover her top seems wired, maybe some1 photoshopped her top and shifted her top or something, the top is not covering her boo correctly...nevertheless rita looks awesome...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
She looks absolutely gorgeous! i love the silver and red dress shoot the best... love it when her hair is down, she's got nice hair too!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
is it just me or that red lipstick really did get on rita's teeths (2nd pic)...if that is the case some1 is not doing his/her job...also on the cover her top seems wired, maybe some1 photoshopped her top and shifted her top or something, the top is not covering her boo correctly...nevertheless rita looks awesome...
I noticed the red lipstick too.

Anyways, she looks pretty

simplysweet

Simplysweet
the top that Rita is wearing on the album cover looks wierd..like its too big on her so it makes her look big and its crooked.

other than that, Rita looks lovely!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I like it. But that's all I can say. She's always and she will always be gorgeous but these shoots really didn't spark anything interesting. And I absolutely wanna gag at the top two red dresses; it's really not befitting. Although, I do love all the hairstyles.