Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Mann..LMAO..that's some wild imagination :lol:

I think they should have Aof play the villian :p . I seriously think he and Kelly look alike :lol: . He can be Aof brother or Son or something..LOL>.
LMAO brother or son? oh my garsh all yah sayin dat aof look like kelly is gettin to my head cause i'm startin to see a lil resemblance <_< and people even call him saen

Ana

sarNie Adult
It'll be nice to see Pancake in a n'rai role...LOL....keke..ya know I want Cee-Pancake to pair up someday too :lol: . But as the lead :p . Just that she's man tall and slender and poor Cee is short :ph34r:

Ana

sarNie Adult
..LOL..Diamend..They really look alike. Whenever I see Aof..it's like a duplicate of Kelly :lol: . When my sis see Aof she say "look Kelly's little bro"..LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh Tina! I like your idea of pancake being a villain...! ^_^ Then that would mean cheer & pancake face off! Muahahahah.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
..LOL..Diamend..They really look alike. Whenever I see Aof..it's like a duplicate of Kelly :lol: . When my sis see Aof she say "look Kelly's little bro"..LMAO
NOO it's not true lol i can't accept it. da only thing they have in common is their eyes maybe lol and they both have short hair LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! Gurl! I dunno but they looks soooooooo alike. Seriously :lol: . Especially, in Attitarn Rak Aof was the villian..keke..they way he dress and talk somewhat remind me of Kelly :p

U dun like Kelly?!..LOL..

Before I thought Por T and Cee look alike and sometime Tye too. But I dun think so anymore :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO por t. and cee look NOTHING alike or tye hahaha. oh i have no problem w/ kelly lol imma start a poll here lol i go find pix to compare i be back lol

ok ana say dese 2 look alike but i say no lol who thinks they look alike raise ur hand

p'kelly as himself :D

credit: ch7.com

as saen rachasee

credit: bitethedust from pantip (ana u posted dis at spicy lol)

aoffy aof as himself

as petch-thae

credit: aofpongsak.com

since ana said dat aof look like kelly so much in his lakorn i posted caps of dem both lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol y u say it like dat? lol are u sad dat ur disagreeing w/ me? aw boo i'm gonna stick to my opinion and say dat only their hair is similar LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw no but i aint sayin they don't look alike cause i like one better than da other lol. i don't see much of a resemblance for real and i aint da only one dat thinks so lol i do like kelly though. i aint hatin or nothin lol got nothin against him na just wanna make dat clear haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Scary I actually see a resemblance Dia! LOL I can see why Ana say they resemble each other and man it would be sexy to see Pancake as nang rai.. she could be Kelly's gf/lover/ friend or whatever that meets Cee and falls for him and tries to seduce him LOL and then Cheer vs Pancake :loool: LOL and for other nang rais I wouldn't mind seeing Meji try to come in between Oh and Benz's pair -.-" LOL as for Noon and Poh hmmmm a good nang rai Aom Skaojai! but it would toooo big of a cast lmao and to much money to hire everyone 555x's

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah.. Diamend, i'm sorry to burst your bubble too but Aof & Kelly do look alike. they could pass as brothers! :D

Hey I think Cee & Tye look alike [somewhat] Just like I think Noon & Aum P look alike... & then there's Dan & Weir... haha. I always thought Weir was trying to be like Dan. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Scary I actually see a resemblance Dia! LOL I can see why Ana say they resemble each other and man it would be sexy to see Pancake as nang rai.. she could be Kelly's gf/lover/ friend or whatever that meets Cee and falls for him and tries to seduce him LOL and then Cheer vs Pancake :loool: LOL and for other nang rais I wouldn't mind seeing Meji try to come in between Oh and Benz's pair -.-" LOL as for Noon and Poh hmmmm a good nang rai Aom Skaojai! but it would toooo big of a cast lmao and to much money to hire everyone 555x's
LOL aint meji w/ ch3?

Yeah.. Diamend, i'm sorry to burst your bubble too but Aof & Kelly do look alike. they could pass as brothers! :D

Hey I think Cee & Tye look alike [somewhat] Just like I think Noon & Aum P look alike... & then there's Dan & Weir... haha. I always thought Weir was trying to be like Dan. :loool:
oh my garsh cee's way cuter than tye lol i don't think noon and aum look alike either or dan & wier LOL cause erm dan's way cuter than wier too lol as for noon and aum they both perdyy. aw boo garsh nobody here disagrees dat aof can't pass as kelly's brother? lol gar. ish ok though mai at spicy said dat they're gon add another tua raay maybe aof can be da long lost brother then dats da new tua raay LOL i still think they don't look dat much alike lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dang look at all these wild ideas...yeah Aof kinda, like a tincy wincy resemble kelly....

Pancake as villian, that would be cool...Ana, Pancake and Cee should do a lakorn together, that'll be awesome. Speaking of her, she's rumored to have another lakorn one last time for 2008 called Buang Hong...unknown praek for now but I hope it's Cee or some new praek she hasnt work for

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw lookie thip said tincy wincy! lol not replica haha

buang hong sound like somethin chinese. cee would be perfect lol but erm is he taller than her or is she taller than him? lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aw lookie thip said tincy wincy! lol not replica haha

buang hong sound like somethin chinese. cee would be perfect lol but erm is he taller than her or is she taller than him? lol
hahahah Diamend no it doesn't it could be either way.. "Luerd Hong" wasn't chinese -.-" LOL but then again if pan is in it it probably is something chinese =/

Ana

sarNie Adult
:loool: See Diamend :lol: . They look alike :tease: ..hehe...

Oh wow I hope Pan's new lakorn>> Cee is p'ek ^_^ . I'm crossing my finger now :D