Rook Kard (Dida)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha yeah he's so cute! Or maybe I'm just infatuated by him. We're on a quarter system though so it totally sucks! Everything goes by so fast.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Diamend it's alright you don't have to be sorry. It was pretty hot here today and I just finished watching today's episode of Muay Inter and it ended on a cliffhanger! Ahhh, I so can't wait to see the next episode. Anyways the quarter system is crazy. Class officially starts tomorrow and from reading the syllabuses I already have essays due in two weeks!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol damn, thip stalking u lol aw i like calc LOL i told my brother math is fun and he called me crazy ahha
I know she is stalking me :p . It'd be so funny if she appears on campus one of these days and posts in this thread hey Nai meet me at blahblah :lol:. I agree with your brother, you're crazy haha for thinking math is fun.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol math is fun. everything deals w/ math :) man when they said dat dere's gon be a sequel i felt like it was gon air like now LOL by da time it air i might have forgotten half of what happened in da first one lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My sister was setting up her net connection at her new place the same day I moved into the dorms and when I moved into the dorms I forgot to register my comp to connect to the campus internet lol, i know bad me should've done it at orientation to save time but nope i didn't, so I had to do that and I figured I might be internetless for a couple of days but it only took a day, well not even a day but it sure felt like it lol. And of course I can't stay away from Cee. I even showed my roommates his pics and they're like he's good looking! I told them yeah but he's out of my reach and he's taken so they said at least I still have Erik (he's my hot orientation leader).
aahh... that sucks. Man My semester started since the end of august. so far... i'm behind. :lol: I'm such a procrastinator!!! Nai, are you stalking your orientation leader?!?! :eek: I'm shocked in you Nai... tsk tsk... i hope you got his number! hahaha.

I can't believe you & Diamend spammed without me....! sniff sniff... :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aahh... that sucks. Man My semester started since the end of august. so far... i'm behind. :lol: I'm such a procrastinator!!! Nai, are you stalking your orientation leader?!?! :eek: I'm shocked in you Nai... tsk tsk... i hope you got his number! hahaha.
I can't believe you & Diamend spammed without me....! sniff sniff... :lmao:
I actually do have his number. You want it? LOL. Sorry Noy no one told you to not be here last night to keep me company! Man I don't want to go back for my math class at 5!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I actually do have his number. You want it? LOL. Sorry Noy no one told you to not be here last night to keep me company! Man I don't want to go back for my math class at 5!
Oh well sorry I didn't get the memo to be here last night! :( Eh... Math at 5? ahhh sounds like torture. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Alright well you be here tonight since i have no classes tomorrow! Math is torture, only Diamend here loves it.
haha. okay it's a date then! :mellow: lol. I like math, but just not calculus or trig... arrgh... frustrating! I prefer to write... haha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know she is stalking me :p . It'd be so funny if she appears on campus one of these days and posts in this thread hey Nai meet me at blahblah :lol:. I agree with your brother, you're crazy haha for thinking math is fun.
lol....I was just looking to the side and it says it