Rook Kard (Dida)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm usually a procrastinator when it comes to writing but I still do good on it as oppose to math where I spend time devoted to homework and studying it but as soon as that section passes, i will hardly recall it lol and then i have to go back and study my notes.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i get good grades on my papers but i HATE writing i just don't like it at all. actually i don't mind writing a analysis of numbers like for econ lol dats cause i like numbers haha i have a real bad memory though so if it's somethin like bio where i have to memorize stuff, then imma just die

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Noy is suppose to be here and she's not so she can't complain that we're spamming without her LOL. Ahh Diamend you and numbers. Wanna give me some of your number brains? lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL only if u have a good memory so we can trade. aw too bad noy aint here. oh well she da one dat said she gon be here lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Eww I hate to write too but I'm better at writing than math so...go figure lol.
LOL Tubby you bad girl! Shhhhh! I need to change it to NYU or something now haha.
:loool: ....no worries I wont telll...I need to go change mine too.....

TubbyTinker

yeah I wanna know that too....

well gtg update some forums now....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol thip. hey nai how u get urs to say pen khon khorng ther?

yeah I wanna know that too....

well gtg update some forums now....
Girls, girls if you must know its because I'm cool lol. Just kidding. Go to your control panel and under personal profile click Edit profile information and then in the custom member title you type in whatever you want. It only works if you are a sarNie adult or are pass the sarNie adult stage which both of you are so it should work, if not like i said, it's because I'm too cool :lol:.

Anyways Tubby check out the left now, I am from NYU LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought i replied. man i'm so damn forgetful lol anyways, my friends call each other ma sometimes too lol i have way too many nicknames though. different people call me different things lol

TubbyTinker

Girls, girls if you must know its because I'm cool lol. Just kidding. Go to your control panel and under personal profile click Edit profile information and then in the custom member title you type in whatever you want. It only works if you are a sarNie adult or are pass the sarNie adult stage which both of you are so it should work, if not like i said, it's because I'm too cool :lol:.

Anyways Tubby check out the left now, I am from NYU LOL.
LOL, I know I saw that.....and thanks for the info.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sorry Nai! I came home round 11:30 & i watched or attempted to watch Sex & the City with my sister but then I knocked out first! lmao. I see you ladies spammed without me! yay! keep it going!

This lakorn isn't going to air anything soon! :lol: so we gotta keep it interesting & entertaining. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh damn lol when i have to get up early i'll get sleepy early but i won't go sleep til late still cause i dunno y. probably a habit. if i was driving all day though i'd sleep 14 hrs dat night lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh damn lol when i have to get up early i'll get sleepy early but i won't go sleep til late still cause i dunno y. probably a habit. if i was driving all day though i'd sleep 14 hrs dat night lol
I had some errands to do that morning. lol. I had some tea, so I guess that kept me up the whole day! haha. so once I got home, i just couldn't take it. I was cranky & I needed sleep! I love to sleep... that's my specialty. :D

If someone asks you if you're good in bed tell them this:

"Hell yeah I'm good in Bed -- I can sleep for hours!" :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dats funny. i lob sleep too. sleep is heavenly. i hate gettin up early. when my alarm rings i keep pressing da snooze button lol so i have to set my alarm a hr earlier than when i have to really wake up haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO dats funny. i lob sleep too. sleep is heavenly. i hate gettin up early. when my alarm rings i keep pressing da snooze button lol so i have to set my alarm a hr earlier than when i have to really wake up haha
Oh I know! Specially when you are having a good dream! ahhh... hate it when something wakes me from the dream. <_< throws me off & i try to go back to sleep but it doesn't work! :lmao: