Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..I would like to see flaring anger btw them too :drool:
N'rai when they are too manipulating they tend to make the p'ek a total clueless idiot. Urgh I hate that :rolleyes: . I like those funny/silly n'rai though :p they can add comic to the story but not those that wants p'ek and is willing to do anything to get him -_-
LMAO y u drooling for? LOL oo i like nang'raay like cherry in sohngkhraam nangfah lmao she was funkin HILARIOUS but they have to resolve dat thing bout saen still being alive so if it's a whole new story they have to include dat in somehow

rasamee

sarNie Egg
LOOKING FOR THAI LAKORN DRAMA I HAVE HEAPS ON OFFER DVD FORMAT ORIGINAL THAI AUDIO AND SOME HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES TOO
ENQUIRE AT banks_smile@hotmail.com
LATEST RELEASE 08 TO OLD RARE ONES FROM 5-10-20 YEARS AGO

ANY INTEREST EMAIL ME- POST WORLDWIDE

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL thanks Ana

that was funny he was like Amy's a sexbomb HAHA. that made me laugh so hard :loool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was reading @ IL Dirtiilaundry...lol..>>> http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/

Cee suggested a pra'ek to play the villian :lol:
Hmm...I wonder if it's gonna turn out true :p . I doubt any p'ek @ ch7 wants to be a villian :rolleyes: . Vee maybe :lol:

I think they should add Louie Ammarin as the villian and maybe Amy Morakot too ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LMAO, "Amy mai dai sexy krup, tae sexbomb!....How funny was that!!!!!! I cant believe he said that.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL :p

Yes! I loved Cherry in there. She was so funny :lol: . I couldn't hate her :lol:

=================

Here's the DKJ u guys was talking about in the other thread [Sexbomb :rolleyes: ] ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uavUzzx5yd8

FYI - I just upload it so it may not be processed yet
awee thanks Ana. i'll watch it another time [slow internet connection <_< ]

i still can't believe we're bringing this topic back up... :blink: now i'm gonna have an image of them doing it... ehh...

TubbyTinker

awee thanks Ana. i'll watch it another time [slow internet connection <_< ]

i still can't believe we're bringing this topic back up... :blink: now i'm gonna have an image of them doing it... ehh...
:loool: ....eeew. now I wonder does he even know what sexbomb means...maybe his definition is different from what we know LMAO

TubbyTinker

I know he prolly think sexbomb means not sexy.....gosh his fans should ask him does he know what sexbomb means.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
his fans probably don't know what it mean LOL i liked da way he said it though lol oh and dat first part when aum butt knocked may into da water was hilarious LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm sure Cee knows what sexbomb means. I thought he understands English or at least a little of it. Usually when we learn a language we learn all the bad things first don't we lol just kidding, just kidding that's bad for me to say. I'm sure sexbomb in Cee's context refers to Amy is beyond sexy in his opinion LOL.

TubbyTinker

yeah...
my mom asked me and my siblings who wants to teach my neice English since she's at Laos, and I said me...and my dad was good, teach her how to sing the ABC first....lol...in my head I was like heck no I'm not gonna teach her that, I'm gonna teach her how to cuss first...lol...what a bad aunt I am

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: ....eeew. now I wonder does he even know what sexbomb means...maybe his definition is different from what we know LMAO
LMAO. he probably thinks it means her sex appeal is the bomb :loool:

LMAO u know thai people take english words and make up they own meaning for it hahahahaha
:loool: :loool: i'm sure they do that! Just like Lao people do that. hahah. you too funny Diamend. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thip as long as u don't teach her nothin talueng and make her go around sayin it w/o knowing what it is LOL

yea dude khmer peepos be makin up they own meanings for english words too or they think dis word means dis but it actually means dat LOL