Rook Kard (Dida)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I love this idea XD and I want Kob to die with a horrible death... :rolleyes:

Seriously... if Kob is to be in this lakorn, I hope she is the n'rai... -_-
Hey, I wouldn't mind if Kob is a villain in here.. I would love to see her bad side and kick some good guys ass with her action stunts :loool: Probably they will make her an assassin killer... Now that is something interesting..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I just read the news also. I'm excited as well but I don't think Kob will be in this lakorn. Knowing that both Kob and Noon is an A list nang'ek. It just seems impossible to see anyone of them play second lead especially Kob and Noon was already the nang'ek in the first one. But if this is true, I'm going to be so happy but really don't want Kob to be a villian.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
If Kob is going to be in part 2 who will she pair up with?? Anyone knows yet I didn't see part 1 but I will watch
part 2 if Kob is in it..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch Kom faek 1 also. I didn't really find it interesting but I will watch it if Kob is in it. Oh yeah Aum and Noon was in Raknakara but that's different. I think Noon was famous but I didn't think Noon was that popular or an A list nang'ek at the time when she did Raknakara. I think her popularity boost up after Mae Eye Sa Uen.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
THE WHOLE NEW CAST IS JUST BOGUS...WHY NOT JUST LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS...YEAH MAYBE ADD SOME PPL HERE AND THERE...THIS JUST SUCKS!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!! I dun want all these nonsense useless character in it cuzz they gonna take off my cast screentime. And that would suck. I'm not as excited anymore either. This is so lame. The harder they try to make it a hit the more flop it'll be . I see no purpose of Kob in it. Unless they kill Noon off and that would really suck -_- . I doubt Kob will ever in her life take a second lead role nor a n'rai role so most likely she's the n'ek :rolleyes:

Although I secrectly hope they have Mo in here and Kill off cheer :lol:
LOL cee + mo! cee + mo!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i prefer cee and mo than cee and cheer! i wish kob and num as a couple! please, please :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yup! It's Jui 1st time as a villlian ^_^

So excited for this again :p . Hope, to see it early next year B)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see this lakorn. I hope it air during summer time next year...lol... I don't want to them to rush fliming that it not as good like part 1. hehe....Can't wait to see how Jui play the villlian role. I haven't see any of her lakorn but just one of her when she star out.

Mann

Yay! I'm excited too, downside is that I think Jui did a good job in acting evil in Poot Mae Nam Khong while being possesed but sometimes it comes off as not believable lOL. Still love her though, can't wait.