p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 1.1
 ​
 ​
*Ring ring

Mark reached in his pocket for his phone, "Kimberely"
M: Kim, you have some explaining to do.
K: I know I do but not right now Mark, we can save that for later. What is important
right now is for you to go find Chalida. She's angry at me because I didn't tell her about you.
M: And I'm not angry?
K: Ja ja ja !! Chan roo dee na. Please go find her and tell her I'm sorry. Hurry because
Chalida is capable of doing anything if she doesn't get what she wants.
M: Hey Kim, I never asked for you to find me a child to take care of...she's not my responsiblilty.
K: Now, she is. Come on please na na na.....
M: I'm still busy unpacking I......
K: Thank you!!! 
Kim clicks on Mark...
M: Heyyy !!! *he ends the call "I can careless!! That means this house is mine since she walked out."
He went to his almost emptied fridge to grab himself a water bottle. After drinking some water, Mark set the water bottle on
the counter. He wipes off the excess water remains on his lips "hrmmm, I wonder what she's capable of doing"

Chalida took a stroll along the beach by her home...."Tummai, tummai P'Porshe, khon jai rai...khon jai dam...
why did you have to hide your relationship with Sasha from me?" She became emotional as soon as she recalled
that night........"roo mai?...I hurt every time I see you two together"...Chalida steps into the water"...roo mai?...I've bottled up my feelings towards you all
these years"...Chalida cries in her palms..."P'Porshe mai roo waa poo ying khon nee rak P'Porshe kae nai...
she sobs silently to herself as she kept walking deeper and deeper into the water.......

Mark unexpectedly found himself at the beach. "Why am I here?" I don't even know her or care about her whereabouts...besides I'm here to enjoy the beach...
*he took a deep breath of the air and slowly lets it out..."I chose the right place...pom nae jai"
He opened his eyes and created a square with his fingers to scan the beach. In the middle of his view, Mark saw
Chalida walk deeper into the water..."don't tell me she's going to......." Mark made a unthinkable dash across the sand
"Chalidaaaaa, what are you trying to do? Come back!! Chalidaaaa" Mark made sure he screamed on top of his lungs....

Mark's yells helped Chalida snap back into reality, "What am I doing?" Chalida quickly retrieved back to shore but a sudden wave knocked her over...
M: CHalidaaaaaaaaa...."Mark jumps into the water after her" 
-----------------------------------------
Kimberely tried calling Chalida but her phone was turned off. 
"I've created trouble for myself, Chalida urieeeeee please don't do anything too hasty" 

-----------------------------------------

Mark tried to resuscitate Chalida...."dteun dteun..." She wasn't responding back...he had no other choice...Mark performed a mouth to mouth CPR on Chalida.....
"dteun dteun...come on respond back" After several tries, Chalida finally responded. Water splattered all over Mark's face when Chalida coughed back out the water she had swallowed. 
"ahhhhhhhhhhh Why did you kiss me for, joob chan tummai ah? YUCK...Get off me!!! *Chalida pushed Mark to the sand 
M: What do you mean I kissed you? I was trying to revive you!! Since I see that you're still alive and still have the energy to yell, I'm leaving.
Mark stood up, "Don't ever try to kill yourself...some people would love to trade places with you if they were able to...By the way,
We live on a private land of HuaHin, next time if you ever think about pulling another stunt bpaeb nee , no one will be able to help you. 
*Mark furiously walks away....
Chalida yells after him, "You know, I wasn't trying to kill myself ai Maaaaa"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First thing Mark did was shower...he didn't even want to call Kim so he text her "Found her half way in the beach, she's alive so don't worry too much"
Mark went around the house making sure the windows and doors were locked. Chalida came out of the shower and saw him closing the blinds...
C: Neeeee tur, khun ja tham arai chan? Chalida covers her chest with her hands........*Her thoughts of him being a killer of some kind haven't changed one bit
Mark came closer to her: what if i said, i'm going to...he leaned in forward........
Chalida closes her eyes: Don't tell me you're going to kiss me again..
Marks shook his head: ai dekbaaaa uriee...I'm going to switch on the porch lights behind you...*Mark switches the light on...
Chalida let out a sigh of relief..............
M: I'm going to sleep first..............he turned his back on her
Chalida: diow...Maaa ka, are you angry at me?
M: why should I be angry at you? I don't even know you...*He kept walking...
C: Thank you....Thank you for saving my life....
M: mai bpen rai...he continued with his steps
C: I wasn't going to...you know..you know...
M: GoodNight
C: kill myself..........
M: if you weren't thinking about it, why were you in the middle of the beach? Doesn't make any sense...
C: You wouldn't understand my situation.........
M: i don't think I want to........good night
Chalida's shoulder slumped after she heard the thud from Mark's closed door....
C: Why is he so mad at me? I really wasn't planning on killing myself...that's for sure...*Chalida walks to the opposite
room from Mark's....And you chose the biggest room? Hueyy what a girl!!! Chalida pouts walking to her empty room....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Coca said:
Continue I like it
I will :)

nklue1 said:
love it already
continue plz
thanks for updating
made my day
your very welcome ;D hope you enjoy the rest of Ch1

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love it ipsmilez you are such a good writer this should turn into a lakorn
thank you ;) I'm trying my best ehehe

ImQueen said:
GOSH! This ff is so funny. Was it supposed to be funny? LOL. It got me cracking up and wanted to know what happen next!
LOL. Chalida can't pronounce Mark's name. HAHA. And Kim seeing a half naked man! Whoa! Liking all their characters so far....
It's a mix of everything :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Liking no, LOVING it so far girl! It's hilarious yet cute! I love how silly Chada is. As for Mark...well he's just Mark. 555 Kim and Kane is also adorable. Such a funny couple. :D
Keep it up! I can't wait to read more! :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Whooo-hooooo I finally got to read your first update! I love the encounters between MM & KK. Love how Chada had Mark's name in her own Chinese accent. Aii Maaaa. Haha too cute & funny. Mark rescuing Chada from the water with CPR reminds me of Patthapee rescuing Cha-aim. Really loving the FF. Update when you can na poeun. Will be waiting!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
nklue1 said:
love it more
thanks for updating
she still cant say his name right lol
hahaha :) She knows how to say it but chooses not to say it correctly :) You're very welcome. Ch2 will be up this upcoming week :D

fantastic_27 said:
EEEKKK loving it. I wonder what happens next?
Stay tune :D 

roselovesice said:
Liking no, LOVING it so far girl! It's hilarious yet cute! I love how silly Chada is. As for Mark...well he's just Mark. 555 Kim and Kane is also adorable. Such a funny couple. :D

roselovesice said:
Thank you Rose ^^" ahhaha I wanted Mark to play more of a serious role in this FF ahhaha KK is going to be more of the fun couple that will balance my FF out :p Updates will be coming soon na jaaaaaaaa.

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love how at always argue!!!! An the message he texted so cute
Mark is too much of a private person lol it causes him and Chalida to argue a lot :p 

~Noy~ said:
Whooo-hooooo I finally got to read your first update! I love the encounters between MM & KK. Love how Chada had Mark's name in her own Chinese accent. Aii Maaaa. Haha too cute & funny. Mark rescuing Chada from the water with CPR reminds me of Patthapee rescuing Cha-aim. Really loving the FF. Update when you can na poeun. Will be waiting!
Yayyy Noy you finally got the chance to read my FF ehhehe !!! I am so glad you loved it !! whooohoooo !!! Def wanted to throw in another CPR scene ^^ ehehehe 
Thank you so much and also stay tune for the updates JUBS <3

Coca said:
When you update

This upcoming week

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

​
CHAPTER 2

CR: sasaIG
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed and these two have been keeping themselves busy so they don't come across each other. Since Mark is a nature lover, he is always out taking long strolls along the beach and familiarizing himself with the area surrounding his new home. As for Chalida, she is always inside studying every corner of the house. She can't wait to decorate the house when all her furnitures and decor come in. Chalida still thinks Mark is a killer/[SIZE=17.77777862548828px]psycho[/SIZE] so she would take the chance to escape when he steps back inside the house. Every time Mark came back from his long walks, Chalida would run back up stairs to her room so she wouldn't have to conversate with him and Mark would just stare at her run up the stairs like a maniac. They avoided one another every time they both were out of their rooms until one night..........

"Noona, Noooonaa, Noonaaa, yaak ting pohm pai loey na!! ...Naaa"
Chalida woke up to loud screams coming from Mark's room. "Why does it sound so tense?" Chalida quickly climbed off her bed to rescue Mark.....

"Mark, Mark ja, yim noi si ja." Noona appeared infront of Mark giving him
a sniff kiss on his cheek. "It isn't the end of the world na ja...You don't have to worry about me and I don't have to worry
about you....anymore...Mark gave Noona a confused expression. "What are you trying to tell me? Don't tell me
.....you're going to leave me," Mark reached out for Noona but somehow she was standing on the other side of
the room..."You will have to acknowledge what's now in front of you...Try opening up your heart again" "Na don't speak like that," Mark jumped off his bed..."Trust me....you'll know what I am talking about.......Mark ja...Noona rak Mark samur na...." Noona's voice drifted away...
By the time Mark attempted to grab Noona's hand...she was gone and out of sight....
"Noona, Noooonaa, Noonaaa, yaak ting pohm pai loey na!! ...Naaa"

Mark found himself hugging someone when he woke up from his dream...
"Hueyyyyyyyyyy" he pushed that person he was hugging to the side and started rubbing his eyes to find Chalida in front of him...
"Ma tummai? I did not give you the permission to enter my room! You can get out my room now"
"Hey !!! You woke me up with your loud screams so I had to come in to check up on you!!! I came over to wake you up but you grabbed me in your arms instead. *Chalida turned red
"You can leave  now...Chalida stood up...
"Noona? Noonaaa? Chalida mimicked his scream..."Cheuu, don't tell me that's the girl that dumped you?" reu wahhh..Chalida scooted away from Mark..."aiyaaa....khun khaa pooying cheu...Noona? *The thoughts of Mark being a killer/[SIZE=17.77777862548828px]psychopath[/SIZE] hasn't left Chalida's mind a bit* "And she came to hunt you...that's why you were screaming like a psycho..."chan pood took chai mai ka? chai mai ka? bok chan si?"

M: "Dekbahhh urieee, auk pai, auk pai diow nee, auk pai!!!!" Mark pushed Chalida out of his room........and closed his door shut....  
Chalida turned around and banged his door "You didn't answer my question so I take that as a yes, ai rok jit!!!" *Chalida ran back to her room in fear Mark might open the door and do something to her....

Mark sat down on his bed with both hands combing his hair back trying to recall his dream, 
"what are you trying to tell me Na?" He sat on his bed the rest of the night thinking about his dream...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Morning--

*Kane's mother's house

K: Mae ja, Kane hiw hiwwww.......
Mom: Tell me where you are staying now mister...Kane's mom had her arms crossed demanding where Kane was staying at
K: My girlfriend's place of course...
M: Don't dare lie to me, I know you don't have a girlfriend. My friend's daughter is coming back from Germany soon and I will be setting a date
for you two to meet in a week or two from now. Make sure you come on time when that day comes since I won't be seeing you around until then...
Kane groans..."Mae ja, you know I don't like you trying to match me up with these Hi-So girls who thinks they've got it all, pohm mai chawp pooying baep nee"
M: You haven't met her yet and you're already assuming she's that type....
Kane got up and grabbed his coat, "All of them are.." He walked out of his mother's home annoyed and irritated by her set ups
Kane's mom dials on her phone "Som(her guard), follow my son until you find out where he lives. I'll pay you double if you find out by tonight." She clicks and smirks..."lue kaung mae, you're not getting away this time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was halfway walking downstairs until his phone went off

*Kane-garoooo

M: Arai wa?
K: Marrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk!! I didn't think you'll pick up my call, you've been ignoring me for days, where are you right now?
M: I've been busy that's all and I'm at my new place, anways, what's up? *Mark put Kane on the speaker
K: No need to ask what happened! Reuang meuan derm ar peuan!
Mark shook his head as he made his way down the stairs, "What are you going to do?"
K: Find a girlfriend as soon as possible?
M: There you go, you've solved your own problem.
K: You know I have many girls who are dying to be my girl eh eh eh
M: And your point is?
K: I don't know how I am going to choose? They are all so pretty
M: Kane, I really don't get you. You're not picky at all and you're complaining about your mom hooking you up with a wife?
K: Don't sound all smart mouth here MARK!! Who ever my mom chooses is always so arrogant! Who wants that? Anyways,
*Kane bit his lips as he thought about all the girls he knew in his head...."this will be a hard decision"
M: So when are you going to meet this new girl your mother is setting you up with?
K: In a week or two she said.
M: You think that's enough time to search for a girl?
K: honestly NO! I can't pick since there is just too many of them running through my mind...
Mark starts laughing,
K: gaaw jing si kub...oh yhea i almost forgot, where do you live now, Mr. I-DON'T-WANT-ANY VISITORS....
I want to pay you a visit since it's been forever!
M: uhhhhhh...
K: You can't even tell your best friend where you live? I know you're a private person, BUT I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND
M: OW OW OW.....*Mark gave Kane his address and directions....
but i live on a private land so it'll be difficult to enter...just give me a call whenever you come over...
K: And that is now......see you in a few since I'm actually close by!! Kane clicks
M: aiyaaaa !!! Mark ended the call and walks to the living room to a bunch of boxes........."Arai wa?"
"He heard some voices coming from outside so he walked over.........
Men where moving some boxes out of the UHAUL van onto the driveway.......
"What is this? Why are there so many boxes?"
C: Because they belong to me! Chalida jumped out of the Uhaul followed by Kimberely......
K: Good Morning Mark......
M: Hey!....Wait, why are you here? 
K: I had to accompany my companies men here because it's too hard to get into your section of the land...
M: oh you're right! *Mark rolled his eyes just at the sight of seeing all of Chalida's boxes
Chalida noticed it and charges at Mark "I will be decorating the kitchen, living room, front po....
Mark cuts Chalida off, "No you are not. Leave everything as it is, then you and I will not have any problems...jope"
Mark turns around and walks back inside the house...
C: Hueyyyyyy !! Ai Ai !!!
K: jai yen yen...Kimberely held Chalida down....
C: Kimberely you see what I'm going to have to deal with until our house lease is over !!!!!!! *Chalida groans
K: He isn't that bad?
C: Isn't that bad? Kimmy, he's a [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]psychopath[/SIZE], you know what? This morning he was screaming this girl Noona's name so loudly it woke me up.
Chalida grabbed Kim's arm and lead her away incase Mark heard her, she whispers "I think he was trying to reach out for her or something, instead he grabbed onto me. I was completely terrified that I didn't know what to do. Luckily, he woke up from his nightmare and realized what he was doing. Kim, I really think he's a killer or pyschopath! I think he killed that poor girl, that's why he's having
nightmares of her.  By the time Chalida finished, "Kim was laughing hysterically.
C: Hey what's so funny?
K: Chalida you're thinking waaay too much. Don't worry about it na, Noona is.......
C: Who? Chalida asked curiously.......

Worker: Ms. Kim....Ms. Kim...
Kim was interrupted by the worker, 
K: Yes, I'm over here. 
Worker: Our work here is done. Please sign this paper so I can take it back to the company. 
K: Ka, Kim signed the paper... 
Worker: Thank you, see you at the company. 
K: ka
Chalida and Kimberely watched as the men made their exit......
K: Ouuu tai laaeo, I almost forgot.....
C: about what? Please don't tell me you're already leaving.....
K: No, I won't be leaving yet. I wanted to ask a little favor from you...
C: Favor? What is it? *Chalida nudged Kim
K: I have been craving for your Tum Yam Kung Maenam for the longest !! You don't know how much I miss
that infamous cooking of yours. Back in Macau when I stayed with you, you would cook for me all the time.
Now since I will get to see you more often, I won't miss a chance !!
Chalida giggled at seeing how shy Kim looked,
C: "Oh hoh !! I was wondering what your favor was...tham dai ka...I'm getting hungry myself na..Wait, I'm not even
sure I have all the ingrediets to cook it...
K: You don't have to worry, I bought some groceries before I headed here just incase you said yes...Kim laughed embarrassed
C: oh Kim, you are always so prepared, let's go inside now........Chalida and Kim walked arm in arm back inside the house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we now just have to wait for a minute or two for the soup to cool down........
Kim waits impatiently watching Chalida scoop some into a bowl....
K: Smells so good!!! I can definitely eat the whole pot to myself....
C: whooo you're not afraid you'll get fat? Chalida laughs....."I remember we would portion control each time
because we didn't want to get fat" 
K: Hueyyyy I haven't eaten your cooking for a long time now na, I don't care if I get fat....
C: Nae non ror?
K: Nae non......
Mark snuck up on them, "Kim you cooked this? The last time I remember you almost burned down your house
trying to learn how to cook?"
K: Shhhhhhhhhhh !! Don't put me on blast !! Come here Mark *Kim grabbed Mark by his arm
"Taste this and tell me if you like it"
Mark: By the smell of it, I know it's tom yam kung maenam? Hom dee jang....
K: gin !!! Taste it already
M: okay kub ! *Mark took a spoonful of it, blew on it a few times before eating it, and shoved it in his mouth....
M: Oh hoh !!!!!! Aroiiiii maaaak !! Kimberely how come you didn't tell me you knew how to cook?
Mark took another spoonful of it without blowing on it.... 
K: Because I didn't cook it?
M: You didn't? oh I see, you bought it from the market..
K: Nope! Chalida cooked it!
M: Wait what? She cooked it *Mark pointed at Chalida
C: Chai si !!!!!!!!!! Chan tham eng...
M: ror? mai cheua!! You...? Know how to cook? *Mark shook his head
I don't see you being capable of doing anything but scream and run up the stairs!!
C: hey you !! Give it back if you don't believe me *Chalida grabbed the bowl back from Mark's hand
There's more to me you don't know about!!! *Chalida angrily runs up stairs
K: ow na, you two need to stop bumping heads !! Chalidaaa come back
M: Let her go throw a tantrum upstairs, I don't want to hear it! You see what I have to deal with until the house lease is over with
Kim laughed "You know what? You both said the same exact thing to me. It's just weird how you both are interested in the same thing
but bump heads each time when you are together.
M: I can never understand a person like her especially since she acts like a spoil brat! Who would believe her if she knew how to cook or not
K: Chalida cooked TYKM all by herself! I asked her too because I have been craving for this dish. You could've asked her nicely if she did or not
M: You blamed me for not not wanting to ask? I can careless if she cooked it or not! I wanted to live alone and you 
set me up with this little girl lord who knows what she is saying sometimes!
K: Let me start by telling you this, I met Chalida when I went to Macau for school. Ever since we became good friends, she would invite me to her big house for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you haven't notice yet, Chalida is half Chinese and half Thai.
M: No wonder you came back looking a few pounds heavier *Mark nudged Kim
Kim slaps Mark on his arm "Don't even start Mark!!"
M: dai dai dai!! Well, that explains her weird accent.........
K: You need to be nicer to Chalida and start a conversation with her so you'll get to know her better...well anyways
Chalida's Chinese Aunt taught her how to cook ever since she was a kid.....And that's where she learned how to cook! *Kim looked at her watch "Tai laaeo, I have to go back to work now....Tell her that I will be packing myself some for work!!!" *Kim started packing herself some TYKM...
M: So how old is this girl? Like twelve?
K: Whooo interested now? *Kim winks at Mark...Why don't you ask Chalida? *Kim took her share and headed to the door....Tell Chada I left....Bye now, I'm leaving!!!
M: Hey you havent answered my question yet! 
Kim was already out the door....
Mark looked at the TYKM and stirred the pot " It didn't even taste that good anyways"...Mak lied....^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kane was infront of the gates, "Come on answer your phone!" He saw a car pulled up so he got out of his car...
K: Hopefully this person can help me enter...Kane waved down this person....
Kim stopped her car when she saw Kane waving...."What does he want? Little BOYS these days....."
Kim honked at Kane to get out of the way......Kane jumped at the unexpected honk and nearly tripped over the branches next to him...
Kim stuck her head out of her car "Get out of the way if you don't want to get run over Ai BAAA!!!"
K: Who are you calling crazy here? *Kane took off his glasses!!!
Kim: Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh !! Kohn!!! Kim ducked back inside her car.......
K: I was so handsome you had to duck your head back inside your car huh !!!
Kim shouted "More like you blinded me !!!!!!!! Now move out the way!! Kim honked again
"Ouiiii I hope he didn't see my face!! Kim drove around Kane and sped away...
K: What a crazy lady ! Kane ran back inside his car before the gate closed!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Door Bell rings multiple of times

Chalida could hear it from her room, "who could it be? or did Kim forget something?"
She ran downstairs and opened the door to find that there was no one....
C: Who is playing ding dong ditching? That's impossible though since I live on a private land....Chalida slammed the door...right when she
walked away, the door bell rang again, Araii ar? Chalida swung the door open real hard this time, 
A gust of wind blew her hair back making her looking like a super model walking the run way,
Kane nearly dropped on his knees as he laid his eyes on her
"Suay, SUAY MARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
C: khun bpen krai ka?
K: Your future boyfriend
C: what did you say?
K: plao kub, Are you the owner of this house?
C: Yes I am, and may I ask you again, who are you?
K: Wait? If you are the owner of this house?, then where is my friend?
He showed her the written address on a piece of paper.
C: ohhh you are the friend of Ai Maaa?
K: Ai Maaa? No, that's not my friend. My friend's name is Mark.
C: Yes Ai Maaa!
K: Mark!

M: I'm here!! Mark shoulder bumped Chalida to the side...
K: Markkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! He gave Mark a big bear hug!! Dude man I haven't seen you in ages, you've lost so much weight...and you've even grown a beard...
M: You can say so....
K: wait don't tell me you both are living together....
M: I'll tell you later, come inside first
Chalida looked at Kane and smiled sweetly at him...
Kane followed Mark closely behind and bumped into him
K: Sorrys !! He rubbed his forehead....
Like always Mark shook his head knowing his friend's habit infront of girls, nang si kub
Kane sat down still staring at Chalida,
M: Kane, Kane.......kane
K: oh oh *Kane started laughing My bad......
Chalida nods her head at Kane and smiled, she then made her way to the kitchen

K: Dude!!! Where did you find this girl? 
M: I didn't find her anywhere...
K: what do you mean?
M: My friend tricked me and had me co-signed this house with her without me knowing it.....my luck...
K: Yes your luck!! Why don't you do a proper introduction eh eh eh I still don't know what her name is
M: mai thong.
K: Come on man!!
M: And the reason why you're here is??? Wait a minute how did you get in?
K: I met a crazy lady out there who almost ran me over!!! The gate was still open so I hopped in my car real fast
and sped my way pass the gates. If you had answered my calls, I wouldn't have [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]experienced[/SIZE] such a life threatening situation.
M: That must have been my friend who almost ran you over! Black and silver car?
K: Yes, that's her!! I almost died in front of your gates you know that !
M: Well you're alive so let's discuss your......
K: my problem and to find a girlfriend and I think I've found her ! *The corners of Kane's lips stretched from ear to ear
M: You're doing too much Kane...
K: Don't burst my happy bubble Mark!!!
M: KANE snap out of it!
K: Okay you just burst my happy bubble !!
M: I'm feeling like your mom is serious this time.
K: What do you mean?
M: She's had numerous failed attempts before and she did stop for awhile right?
K: Correct...
M: Sounds to me, she took the time to find you the perfect match.........
K: Correct...*Kane touches his chin...you're a genius Mark....How am I going to get out of this one..if she is serious this time around? 
M: You have one to two weeks for you to find the right one, make it happen...
Kane whispers: I did and she's in the kitchen!!
M: NO !
K: Why not? 
M: She's still a kid Mark whispers......you would be surprise if you know how she's like
K: Feisty?
M: Take your head out of the gutter ! 
K: Come on man!!
M: NO!   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2.1 will be up later this week     

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Jealous much, Mark? 555 It's getting good so far. I like! :D Hopefully Kane doesn't take our Chalida from Mark. 
If the fake girlfriend is going to be Kim, I wonder how that's going to work. Or is Kim the woman his mother is trying to match him up with? Hmm. 
Nonetheless, I can't wait to read more! Keep it up na! <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol I love Kane. I was kind of rooting for Kane to see her !
Mark has a beard?!!

Kane is out there ahahah Playa playa
I wanted Mark to have an older look for this FF. He's suppose to look scruffy at the beginning of the FF which adds on to Chalida thinking he looks like a killer/psychopath lol