RR's Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh WOW! I love the ff posters! I'm so loving Puri&Pim atm from Ching Chung. They're hilarious! Pim makes a good match with Weir too! As much as I love Captain&Aom as a pair, he and Pim makes a really cute couple as well!! I super love Pim&Captain's poster!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all the comments :D

after my Pim obsession....i had one for Pancake--she's so beautiful and talented. I really like her.

n_naruk

I love Pan. Indeed, she's beautiful and talented!
Those are very beautiful RR! I especially love the last wallie!

n_naruk

I just saw this at the JLG thread. It's absolutely beautiful.
I'm waiting to see this lakorn too.
Go CTEAM <3

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
So beautiful. I love all the Pancake artworks. The JLG banners are so colorful, I can't wait to see Chakrit and Cherry.

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
oh your artworks are very beautful.I really like all of your pancake works and cherry isi so pretty!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you everyone ^^

lately i have been having different obsessions...and been ps-ing a lot more than usual. well my latest obsession is Ananda Everingham, after seeing his photoshoot for sudsapda :drool: :drool: :drool: (of course he's always been on my lovers list lol). Most of these I just did some simple stuff, nothing fancy.

a simple animation:

Next two are the same, but I used two different pictures because I didn't know which one I wanted.

[credits to original uploaders of textures/brushes/pictures]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
one of aum after reading this: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/08...elf-over-pinky/ ll credits to dirtiilaundry

I do hope the quote does not come off as mean. :unsure: It's suppose to be that he's trying to move on with his life and not stay in the past.

and a FF poster of Yui & Tangmo. I might consider writing this because I have a whole plot for it (in my head), but we'll see.

Synopsis: Yui is a talent actress who has been in the industry for a long time. She does commercials, hosts a talk show, and a promoter of a beauty line. It seems like she got it made, but that's before Tangmo comes in. Tangmo is a young girl who dreams of being on tv as a nang'ek. After always playing a lower casting role, she finally gets her big break while she stars as the nang'rai in a lakorn starring Yui and Vee. The lakorn is based on revenge and how the nang'rai wants the nang'ek spot. Tangmo learns about the industry as Yui takes Tangmo as her understudy--the more time goes on, Tangmo grows jealous of Yui and wants everything Yui has. Tangmo tricks and sabotages Yui whenever she can. Eventually Tangmo rises to the top, taking everything Yui had, even her boyfriend, Vee, who was the p'ek in the lakorn they were filming. Desperate to get her spot back, Yui plans to destroy Tangmo. Two women fighting to be on top, driving one to commit murder, just to get their chance in the spotlight.

[credits to original uploaders of textures/brushes/pictures]

n_naruk

Ananda banners are HOT!!!
Aws, I love those pics of Aum. Hope he's moving on with his life too.
And I love the Mo and Yui poster and the synopsis is hot!
You should totally write it RR!
Making me curious who's going to commit suicide. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo nice nice rr..
sadly i dont have time to ps now because of skool T_T..

ahhh.. ur makin my mo evil lol.. xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^lol aiko, i don't start school until sept :p but will have to work soon too ugh. where will i have the time to read my fanfics and watch my lakorns...

Mo might seem evil but maybe she might not be as evil as Yui? hmmm.

n_naruk

I love them all!!
Love the colors and blending!!
Well done RR!!!!
Now, I'm wondering who your next obsession is going to be ^_^