Ruk Son Rote (CH7---Kantana)

jakjann

Jakjann
I finished with EPI 1
I think this drama is very sweet!
I like it ... hope it will have more swet scene between Pinky and Stephan ... like this paring ^.^
Can´t not wait to see the next 2 episodes...

chouakim

TTFC♥
episode 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qctu0hcVngg

i still have to get started, will have to find time though.
I'll probably like it too. XD

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It start out sweet, but the storyline seems weak. -_-
Didn't like Pinky's hairstyles in here, especially that thick bangs. :unsure:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah I thought it was gonna be more comedy than this. Somewhere along the lines of Soot Sanae Ha or something like that. Sighh.. if only p'ek was different. LOL.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE EPI.2, GOSH IT IS SO CUTE...I LOVE THE SCENE WHERE PINKY HAD THE ACCIDENT KISS ON STEPHAN FOREHEAD THAT WAS CUTE...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish watching ep.1 it's alrite. Pinky looks cute. but stefan's acting is still stiff. wish pra'ek was someone else like Oil would match to play this role. but was cute that they see eachother since a kid and he still remember her. was cute the part in the taxi and when he carry her. pra'ek character is cute/nice to nang'ek which is good. cause tired of pra'ek that is rude/mean to nang'ek.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
He is nice to her but next week's epi looks like he's going to a biatch to her because of n'rai. Always because of n'rais. Lol. Today's epi was enjoyable though. I feel bad for Fahsai that she has to take on so many responsibilities and yet have to stay strong because everyone depends on her :(.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
so far so good...i love epi.3...but it look like there is going to be alot of problem in epi.4...
i kind off dont want to watch epi.4 because i think stephan is going slap pinky in the next epi.
so will see...that girl kratip is a crazy bicth...something is wrong her, no wonder her dad lock
her in her room...but on the other hand i like how pinky stand up for herself...that good...cause
i dont want her to be week...but other then that will see what is going to happen in the next epi.
cant wait until friday comes!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
I am still not finish with epi 3 ... I hate this aunt from Nang rai and Pinky´s sister with the name Fon.
She is really a bitch, don´t care in what situation her sister is and how it is about grandma ....

Go out with friends in a Shopping Mall and bought a new things with the money that she has stole from her grandma what abitch eh!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Finish now!!

Love the sweet scene between Stephan and Pinky when they are on hospital in front of Lift, that was very sweet.
But I can not wait until next Friday, poor Pinky... she must getting a big problem sure T__T
And Stephan believes this nang rai-.-´´ Poor Pinky....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
epi. 4 was really cute...i really thought stephan really slap pinky but it was just a dream...
if he really did i would be so mad at him cause what he is doing is wrong...but it ok because it
was just a dream so that good...overal the lakorn is getting better and better...cant wait until
tommorows epi...