Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
it already started? omg i really am waaaayyyy behind on all Thai lakorns!! Is this a remake? I loved the old one, but p'ek in that wasn't as great looking as Porshe :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm loving every bit of this lakorn! It's full of excitement & laughter! I love Porshe & Gunjae! They're so cute! I'm very loving this version better than the last version! Love love Porshe & his dreamy singing voice <3

Last night, I finally made the first MV of TEAM SALAN<---Created by Thip! ^_^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
if only this had subs. T-T Still might watch it anyways, cuz i really like Porshe and i like musical lakorn >< Porshe has such a lovely voice!
cute pictures! n'ek GJS is very cute!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like the songs. can you tell the name of the songs in the MV. I like to buy CD of this song if anyone know where can I find it?
I think this song was sang by Great & Matt too in their concert.

n_naruk

if only this had subs. T-T Still might watch it anyways, cuz i really like Porshe and i like musical lakorn >< Porshe has such a lovely voice!
cute pictures! n'ek GJS is very cute!
Porshe's lovely voice was what had me falling in love with him <3

I'm thinking of subbing this but I'm not sure yet since Tawan Dueard is just around the corner...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love this lakorn! aha I've been trying to get to it but never did until 2 days ago! Lol
I'm sooo in love with Porshe! Along Gunjae-Sal! They're so adorable and comfortable around one another. I like that. :)
I'm close to finishing up with what's up so far. eehhe
I didn't know Porshe had a tattoo! But i guess that's suppose to be attractive? lol jk It is! :p

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn! aha I've been trying to get to it but never did until 2 days ago! Lol
I'm sooo in love with Porshe! Along Gunjae-Sal! They're so adorable and comfortable around one another. I like that. :)
I didn't know Porshe had a tattoo! But i guess that's suppose to be attractive? lol jk It is! :p
I haven't watch this lakorn at all, is their a lot of cute scenes between them?

roselovesice

I haven't watch this lakorn at all, is their a lot of cute scenes between them?
Really? You should watch it :D ahah
There isn't really any yet but if you look at the pictures posted on this thread, there will be some. :)
So far he's still a JERK. I haven't seen epi. 21-23 yet...I don't think he likes her just yet but she has liked him since the beginning.
He'll come to realize it soon. lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? You should watch it :D ahah
There isn't really any yet but if you look at the pictures posted on this thread, there will be some. :)
So far he's still a JERK. I haven't seen epi. 21-23 yet...I don't think he likes her just yet but she has liked him since the beginning.
He'll come to realize it soon. lol
Yeah I check out the pictures and they are the cuties. I will definitely try and watch this. When I first checked out this lakorn when it airs I did see him act like a jerk to her, and getting mad at her here and there. Oh she likes him already... I need to get started. lol. Thanks for answering.

He better realize it soon, we need cute scenes, lots of them. lol.

n_naruk

Agree with everything you said! I love love Porshe! He's such a cutie & the boy can really cry & had me cry numbers of time! Lol. And I love love Porshe & Gunjae-Sal. They're just too darn cute. They've become my new koo kwan <3 I'm like so in love with them. ^_^

I wasn't able to watch any of last week's episodes til yesterday! And I caught up in just no time! Between episode 21-23 is when Prae will show his caring towards Sabai, tho he's still being bad mouth towards Sabai at times but he feels bad afterward. I just can't wait for all their sweet scenes to come soon! It's much needed :D

roselovesice

^^ It's those short evening lakorns that's why there's more than 20 episodes. It'll probably have about around 30? Most of them are always around 30. :)

Yeah I check out the pictures and they are the cuties. I will definitely try and watch this. When I first checked out this lakorn when it airs I did see him act like a jerk to her, and getting mad at her here and there. Oh she likes him already... I need to get started. lol. Thanks for answering.

He better realize it soon, we need cute scenes, lots of them. lol.
Yeah :D I bet there won't really be any cute scenes until it's close to episode 30. It's just drama at the moment.
Very depressing i tell you. lol jk He is starting to care but still mean! Gosh. He's got too much pride. lol aha jk
But yeah! No problem :D

Agree with everything you said! I love love Porshe! He's such a cutie & the boy can really cry & had me cry numbers of time! Lol. And I love love Porshe & Gunjae-Sal. They're just too darn cute. They've become my new koo kwan <3 I'm like so in love with them. ^_^

I wasn't able to watch any of last week's episodes til yesterday! And I caught up in just no time! Between episode 21-23 is when Prae will show his caring towards Sabai, tho he's still being bad mouth towards Sabai at times but he feels bad afterward. I just can't wait for all their sweet scenes to come soon! It's much needed :D
Mmmmhhhhmmm :D lol
He is a really good crier! And is she! She be rolling those tears like crazy! ahaha
Yeah i finally caught up. ehhe I wish he wasn't such a jerk although he is caring, he's still a bad mouth. lol
For tmr's episode, is he gonna take responsibilities for that one lady's kid even if it's not his? Cause if he is, OMGoodness! Major depression for Sabai! aha
Yeah! I want some sweet scenes! I'm so bored with all the drama. I want some LOVE. <3 ehehe

Idk if it's me and my bad understanding of thai but i kept hearing the word 'Marry.' Were they suppose to get married or something like that?
I got so lost after hearing that word so much. lol