Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that person probaly got mixed up with pors other lakorn since he has alot that will or has already started filming

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is kind of messed up.lol. How come Namfon didn't get it? She doesn't have any lakorns right now... Well, after TRGR that is... I thought Namfon was StepOnward's fav. daughter?... Anywho... I won't be anticipating this one... I wanted Namfon and Por T_T

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree Kristy.
Namfon is the daughter of StepOnward, why not let her be the nang'ek?
Aff's schedule is already busy, well is Por's but I want to see him and Fon again.
Maybe Step Onward is giving other people a chance for Step Onward.
Coz Pat was in one of their lakorns and Yard is gonna be also.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree Kristy.
Namfon is the daughter of StepOnward, why not let her be the nang'ek?
Aff's schedule is already busy, well is Por's but I want to see him and Fon again.
Maybe Step Onward is giving other people a chance for Step Onward.
Coz Pat was in one of their lakorns and Yard is gonna be also.
Maybe so, but Namfon has no lakorn after TRGR... Let's see... Por has...Umm...

1. Pookarn Ruey Rai
2. That one lakorn with Rome
3. That other rumored lakorn with... Someone else...
4. That one with Pat
5. Which other one does he have?

As for Aff, I don't know her schedule :lol:

I still say Namfon should get this one.

But most likely, if they will have this lakorn(I say not), it should be around 2009.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
very excitied, can't wait for the drama to start airing!
and the storyline seems so intriguing and interesting!
anything with the extreme scene is always a plus! :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Por has too many upcomings lakorn I don't keep track.
Yeah so sad Fon don't have any lakorn after the lakorn with Paul :(
But Sunny says she will have one but the director is still looking at the script.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Por has too many upcomings lakorn I don't keep track.
Yeah so sad Fon don't have any lakorn after the lakorn with Paul :(
But Sunny says she will have one but the director is still looking at the script.
Ooh. Which production shall that be?

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully its a different pro. i want to see namfon work with other productions like lakorn thai, broadcast, tv scene etc. plus, her latest lakorns hasnt been so great either.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I like Mae Hua Lampong, thought I haven't finished. It's not the best lakorn but its entertaining. I hated Prueka Sawad though. But Tueng Rai Kor Ruk looks promising =)

They didn't reveal what production yet. Only that Fon will have one upcoming lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tueng rai is a kiss/slap so i think ill be enjoying that one lol.

hopefully it isnt the same production that she always work with. i know shes their fav. daughter but i wanna see her with different pro. too. plus, im not too fond of step onwards lakorn

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
hmm.. the only lakorn from step onward i like was JAO SAO BAN RAI. that was the best!

anyways fon has worked for only 3 other productions other than step onward. coz tay jay ruk.. was for the 5 fingers and TRKR is for polyplus (two in one) and rak dai tha hua jai was for DARAVDO when she was still on ch7

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought jao sao ban rai was quiz and quest production? if it is step onward, then its the only lakorn i like of theirs lol

i know she has worked with other pro. before but i wanna see her with the ones i mentioned cuz they produce better lakorns. i forgot yuer marn was who & who and thats one of my fav. pro

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tueng rai is a kiss/slap so i think ill be enjoying that one lol.

hopefully it isnt the same production that she always work with. i know shes their fav. daughter but i wanna see her with different pro. too. plus, im not too fond of step onwards lakorn
who wouldn't enjoy that kind of lakorn.lol. polyplyus does some pretty decent revenge dramas.

wait.. i'm confused. they started filming? :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i'm wondering too .. no opening yet but already filming? .. i thought they're doing this for the lakorn not this one ..

ah, Tinah, I got what you mean now. it was a misread in the first place on my part :blush: