Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that lady is funny. lol she's all over ann's dad. lol i liked the part where ann was singing too. i thought it was funy.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the part where ann was singing...what ep. is that and was she singing in the field or something like that?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea she was singin in da field in eps3. so cute. she was dancing too LOL oh my goodness i lob comedies. most of da time it's corny but it still make me laugh lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow episode 4 is quite funy hahah awwww it was so sweet wen Pepper was hugging Ann wen he ran into her!! hahha wow it was hiliraous hahhha they are toooo cute together and wen they were arguing bak and forth and OMG that was sooooooo hiliraious!!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i know....its cute and funny how ann speaks supan....but yeah i watched this lakorn yesterday and it so funny....ann and pepper are too cute.....

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol i can't stop laughing at pepper. he looks funny with that big mole on his cheek. lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha this lakorn is quite AHMAZING hahahh now we have to wait a whole week til the next episode comes out it looks hilriaous cuz Ann gave Pepper "special food" or sumthin and it was a green snake and Pepper faints hahahhah omg that should be intresting lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao oh my goodness i loved dat part when they first introduced themselves as yohk and erm whatever da other name was lol and da people kept sayin how black they was LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHHHH omg they are SOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!! hahah man i can't wait only 3 more days =] btw where are ya'll getting all these pixs from?? cuz i can't read thai so i don't kno wut to press wen i go to the page lol but these pix are sooo cute! they seriously need to date hahah and this is animal #7 that they have took pictures with? hahha

max

sarNie Elites
Omg, thank you so much for the pictures! I have been so busy with homework and stuff that I have not been keeping up with this lakorn and Rai Rissaya. Ahh. Pepper and Ann are way so cute! I cannot wait to see those parts where Pepper are chasing the pigs. He is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! My heart is going to explode! HEHEH!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHH omg they are SOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!! hahah man i can't wait only 3 more days =] btw where are ya'll getting all these pixs from?? cuz i can't read thai so i don't kno wut to press wen i go to the page lol but these pix are sooo cute! they seriously need to date hahah and this is animal #7 that they have took pictures with? hahha
lol ok if u go to this link and look for รวมรูป�อน อลิชา or ขอรูปพี่เปปเปอร์คู่�ับพี่�อน อลิชาค่ะ the hilighted part is ann's name in thai.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i'm pretty sure if u go to boy's forum their might be more pix, but the thing is u got to be a member and i'm too lazy to sign up just to get pix of him and ann. so more power to boy's fanclub. lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KAT!!! ahhhh i love you hahah there's quite a number of pictures there!!!! thankxs!!! ahh i love this couple haha

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol no prob. it's not like i have nothing else to do when i get home. lol so this is kinda like therapy for me to come here and see wat's happening. lol