Sarnie IDOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
SarN! HAHAHAHA damnnn! LOL You're the funniest~! :p

Dood..why don't ya'll upload in Megaupload :( So they won't expire?? T_T
[post="34418"][/post]​
Don't worry I've uploaded most of the files to the server.. plus I converted the giant wav files to a better smaller mp3 files.

Muddie Murda

smile...
MUSIC STINGER! YOU!

You!

Did you join that ETA singing contest back then too about 1-2 years ago???

answer meeee! :D please? kekeke

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL T_T but it's true....

i REALLY hate the echo...hate it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't comment on me ppl I feel so embarassed...I should have just rapped. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
everyone sound nice it doens't matter how awful u sound the point is ya buddies have teh guts to pull it offf lol..... and dat wat really count yo

Bou

sarNie Adult
damn..all of u guyz sound soo...adorable and kute!i especially love sensualite-momo...u got a kute voice..and i love how its in french...*at least i think it was* it sounded sooo swt!but good job to all of u ...i wish i had a mic or somethin or else i woudda joined buti dont :(

Hiatus

Super Momo
Bou said:
damn..all of u guyz sound soo...adorable and kute!i especially love sensualite-momo...u got a kute voice..and i love how its in french...*at least i think it was* it sounded sooo swt!but good job to all of u ...i wish i had a mic or somethin or else i woudda joined buti dont :(
[post="34759"][/post]​

:lmao: lol call me Momo or mo lol sensualite is the name of the song hahahaha don't you have an mp3? you still can record with an mp3.. they have a mic.. if i know well mine does <_<

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahha ok MOMO hahaha...i knew sensualite wasnt ur name hahaha...seriously i did hahaa..my old computer used to come with a mic attached to it..but i got a new one and it doesnt have one...grr...and i dont have an mp3...which sucks..unless i steal my friends lolz...but seriously u sound so kute!r u from canada or somethin?lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
Bou said:
hahha ok MOMO hahaha...i knew sensualite wasnt ur name hahaha...seriously i did hahaa..my old computer used to come with a mic attached to it..but i got a new one and it doesnt have one...grr...and i dont have an mp3...which sucks..unless i steal my friends lolz...but seriously u sound so kute!r u from canada or somethin?lol
[post="34763"][/post]​

yeah im from canada =] how did you know? o_O

omg I think im in love with Jayme's voice wahhhhh :wub: :w000t: hahahaha

Bou

sarNie Adult
im stalkin u momo das how i no haha jkz....naw i rmr readin it back then dat ur from canada...i used to speak french too...now i dont no nemore...im sad i wanna learn french all over again haha...but i realli like dat song do u have it on u?if u do can u send it to me please !!!!:)

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
SaoSophab said:
Hey can we get original songs of the songs that some of the people are singing? to compare?? cuz i think pajnviag is reallllly good... :shocked: and i'd like to hear the original. :)
[post="34487"][/post]​
Hey SaoSophab!

Thank you. That's very nice of you to say. :D I will try to upload the original singer by this Halloween weekend. It's a busy one for me (of course, I've got time to be on here though...hahaha). Anywho, look for it this weekend! Laters...

-pajnyiag

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
yeah im from canada =] how did you know? o_O

omg I think im in love with Jayme's voice wahhhhh :wub: :w000t: hahahaha
[post="34766"][/post]​
Thanks for the cheer, but I don't think I have can hold a candle to you and the others. I'm still in awe over everyone else's performances. We should all put together a Sarn Idols Album. :p

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
jaymes said:
Thanks for the cheer, but I don't think I have can hold a candle to you and the others. I'm still in awe over everyone else's performances. We should all put together a Sarn Idols Album. :p
[post="34821"][/post]​
I second that idea

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahahah part of the plan. Sarnie album.

*round of applause* to all the contestant that posted up their clips. *bow* thank you for participating. Music stinger and I will have to yank our hair out for this one. I'm still waiting on some clips. If those that have change their mind on participate could kindly come up and tell me so I know. Once again thank you ja! Everyone did a terrific job.

P.s
I saw your post kawaii. No problem ja... I just wanted to know. Still waiting for a couple more to tell me if they are still in. I'm happy with the outcome!

vina_lek

haha...seriously, all the songs are on my mp3 player, and I was listening to the singers all day yesterday and right now...as I type! sOo talented! :wub:

Oh and my friend really liked 2 of the songs and asked me to burn it for her. So she can listen to them in her car. :lol: